OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*GRAPHIC WARNING*
I also came across this, a newborn infant left dead, not far from JDW's residence. I've tossed the idea that at some point, he may have kept his victims for a while. Hence the "nanny cam." And with the obvious sexual assault that we all have imagined, it would make sense that his victims could have become pregnant. If anyone thinks it maybe a thought worth while, I thought it could be added to the map as well.

ef8e611d856a9bab1aafe1e92b66d2dd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Omg i didn't even think of that as a possibility! We know that did happen with Jacy Dugard and Ariel Castro also sired at least one child (I'm so sorry I cant recall which victim it was with )

Omg i didn't even think of that as a possibility! We know that did happen with Jacy Dugard and Ariel Castro also sired at least one child (I'm so sorry I cant recall which victim it was with )

It's an interesting possibility. In 1989, Worley would have been 30 years old. Is there a woman missing from the area in the previous two years? In 1990 he was arrested for an attempted abduction, so perhaps he had another victim shortly before that attempted abduction, and murdered her around the time that he disposed of the baby.

Interesting thought NotNice, so if we go down this path, we'd need to try and connect an abduction prior to 8/88, and assuming she wasn't already pregnant, prior to Novembe/December 1987.

I think during this period of time his Mother would likely have been more "aware" and I would think it difficult to hold someone captive for a long period of time. jmo

Well, according to the article that was out a few days ago, a CNP was concerned about abuse. If he was abusive to her, I don't think she would dare say anything to him. Not to mention the numerous 911 calls placed. I think it was either her or the victimso trying to get help. He's been abducting for some time, I would gather in the beginning, he tried to keep them. IMO

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/D...orley-several-times-over-years-388704462.html

re Brenda Lee Borowski - a male John Noser was convicted of killing her - currently incarcerated

I also see that a map has been created for potential victims of JDW. I haven't seen this person mentioned. She became missing this year. It may be worth adding to the map?

e0fc8d201c80872e9e92b1eba4c440dc.jpg

My post from other JDW thread:

If we were to go down this path, we'd need to try and connect an abduction prior to 8/88, and assuming she wasn't already pregnant, prior to Novembe/December 1987.

I think during this period of time his Mother would likely have been more "aware" and I would think it difficult to hold someone captive for a long period of time. jmo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The newly born infant was found: 8/19/1989
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Unidentified-Remains/Doe-(32)

A pregnancy would be from November/December, 1988, and an abduction may or may not be from an earlier time.

Alternatively, was Worley dating anyone at the time?

I don't think this one is on the map.

3afba05d3d4032496422152ee2bd1466.jpg

Hmm, why have I seen that before? But not that particular page, it had more pics? *trying to think if I forgot to add or there was a reason I didn't*

I would think it was someone he had potentially locked up. A baby you can't keep quiet so easily and his mom would have heard it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It all makes sense, but who is the mother of the infant?

I would think it was someone he had potentially locked up. A baby you can't keep quiet so easily and his mom would have heard it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
The link says it was a newborn. It could have been delivered and left. I just think that it's extremely odd that it's not far from where he lives.
I had to view the map from here:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/news/stories/20...part-2-the-highway-serial-killings-initiative

Small screen. Aging eyes.

Hard to tell how heavy those clusters are.

Would love to see the victim data contained within those clusters.

I don't think this guy is a career trucker and I don't think he did any long-hauling. Maximum distances I think he might have covered would be less than 500 miles, if even that.

I think that career truckers who are also serial killers are less attached to a single location as this guy appears to be attached to his County Road 6 location.

In that, I think the typical highway trucker serial killer leaves victims spread out in less detectable patterns as their center seems to be the truck they are driving.

I get a sense that this guy did not like to be very far from his center in Fulton County. I think that was probably true for him even before he created his secret room.

I think this guy's trucking was limited to NW Ohio with perhaps some runs into Indiana and Michigan.

Possible that he may have had a short stint long-haul when he first acquired his CDL, but discovered quickly that he did not want to be away from his center for those long periods of time.

Having lived in NW Ohio for four of my adolescent years, I remember that there is very much a tri-state geography to consider.

As for the highway killings in those clusters, some could be related to truck stops along US 24 that runs from Fort Wayne into Toledo.

I actually drove long-haul for six years in the earliest days of NAFTA. We ran a lot of freight on US 24 headed for the Ambassador Bridge into Canada.

With the advent of NAFTA, truck traffic increased on 24 as did the amount of services for truck drivers, including the illicit kind.

My recollection of truck stops on the turnpike is that they were somewhat limited to service plazas until you reached metropolitan areas like Toledo. There may have been some off the exits, but I don't think I ever stopped at one.

The truckstops around Toledo had reputations as "that kind" of truck stop so I avoided them when possible. I was a less-than-115-pounds solo female driver so I did a lot of avoiding during my years out there.

I was unable to avoid Toledo truckstops completely. My observations were that their reputations were not without merit.

I know that many truck drivers avoided the turnpike due to tolls. Mine were paid by the companies so I had the luxury of gliding on that great road.

Hwy 20 was one of the alternate routes used to avoid the turnpike in NW Ohio.

I-75 I remember as a wild ride. The presence of steel-haulers was heavy on that route as well as elsewhere in Ohio and the steel belt. They are a different kind of breed of trucker, much of their uniqueness born of their significance to the labor history in the industry.

But back to truck stops, serial killers and their victims...

I do think it is feasible that this guy could be responsible for victims that could be connected to truck stops.

With what limited information we know about this guy, I would limit looking at potential truck stop connected victims to the clusters you noted and possibly elsewhere in the tri-state area if he ever did any interstate driving. His CDL and physical card should indicate if he was interstate eligible, or strictly intrastate.

One other thing about this guy. Not related to trucking, but since I've already put people to sleep with this long ramble, I'll keep rolling...

He is only a few months older than I am.

At this age, I see myself reflecting back through my life more often than I used to.

Some of that reflection includes a wonderment of how quickly the years have gone by and more of a nostalgic longing for my youth than I generally experience.

Not being a sociopath or a pyschopath, I don't know that I can accurately conceive of what this guy is thinking at his age, but I suspect he may be reflecting back with a twisted sense of nostalgia.

In that, I wonder if his selection of Sierah as a victim could be tied to whatever thoughts he is having about aging.

It seems that if there are in fact other victims that none of them are as geographically close to his center as Sierah. Something urged him to take a risk that he appears to have been relatively successful in avoiding for some time.

Her abduction close to his high school also causes me to wonder.

If he is trying to recapture and recreate his younger days and if there are victims from his younger days, I wonder if any of the more recent victims might resemble earlier ones, not necessarily just in looks, but also in methods and possibly even locations.

Okay, y'all can wake up now. I'll try to limit myself for the rest of the day as I have exceeded my allotment for rambling words.

Back when he worked at Vulcan on Water st. That would have been super creepy. Quiet, lonely, on the Maumee River. I would have been scared to be in that area back then. Lots of drug stuff, prostitution etc.

Agreed. I grew up in Toledo graduated in 88 and was going to say the same thing.

Hmm, why have I seen that before? But not that particular page, it had more pics? *trying to think if I forgot to add or there was a reason I didn't*

We have a thread for her, I just looked at the case an hour ago.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-studs-per-ear-Jun-87&highlight=whtfem+toledo

I just check why I did not include her previously.

ETA: she was found in an alley, burned. I thought this does not fit JDW. I think he simply dumps them somewhere remote.

It was noted she died of a cocaine overdose perhaps, but she was then set on fire by I-75. She has been unidentified since. Since we are not sure of JDW's methods...I didn't know what to make of this.

It all makes sense, but who is the mother of the infant?
The baby was found in August 1989. Given normal circumstances, one could conclude the baby was conceived late October 1988. Premature, conceived 1989. We could connect the baby to a possible victim found in that area around that time. Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member