OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH..why oh why does Ohio seem to have so many serial killers?? ....btw I notice MSM has picked this up immediately, I just watched a segment on GMA (Good Morning America) about this. I wonder why they picked this story up instantly but still not a peep about JDW?? This silence is absolutely maddening!!!

Because in Ohio we keep to ourselves. I'm from Kentucky and I knew everything about everyone living in my neighborhood. I live in an apartment complex now with 12 apartments in my building and I don't know any of them.

Also drugs.

Lack of mental health screenings. Lack of mental health care. (I'm a social worker.)

Over populated prisons so people are released early.

I mean apparently we are dealing with 3 active or recently active alleged serial killers now in our state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sex trafficking is huge.. The Toledo area has so many adult-oriented businesses, it's a draw for these creeps.

Ya know, after reading that article again that rreally strikes me odd .."'saw them at 6 & K .? Now since I have been out and about to ground zero there, that s at least a half mi from his house /barn. So where was JDW and what was he doing that he didn't want them seeing ? Was he checking out a farm field before planted seeds started coming up ? (It says May..not sure if it was early or late May and at what stage exactly the planting would be at then ) was he lookin to see if a body he buried wasn't sticking out ?? Revisiting a memorable scene ?? Hm. Id like to find out more about that (and about a bazillion other things too LOL)

Yes I am quoting and replying to my own self here ..but I wanted to expound on this further and stress the importance for all of us to re-read articles and the search warrant returns and the court files, excetera ...because we now know a lot more than we did when we initially read those things and certain things tend to jump out at you then ..they click into place make more sense ---not with everything and not always-- but sometimes it's very useful to go back and look at old articles and information. to further explain how I feel about this certain incident of him chasing those teenagers on their bikes --not only would I like to know more about the circumstances such as was he standing in the middle of a field when he saw them and gave Chase, was he in a vehicle? On his motorcycle ? was he walking down the road? What was he doing that was at least a half a mile down the road from his house that he felt so threatened by these passers-by?? also I would like to talk to them personally to get their own first-hand account in their own words what transpired exactly in this encounter. I would like to know what exactly was said and I would also like to know where the Toledo Blade obtained these specific reports and are we able to view these as well? I would like to know more details about all of the 911 calls . anyone have any input for this?
I also want to stress that we should always try to look at EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPH as if it were the ONLY available evidence we have to glean any info from! If you go about things with that mental rule, you tend to find more that way!

BoggLed...police reports are available in Ohio for a small fee (.10 per copy I believe)...just ask at police station for address or name etc....it is public info but must be obtained in jurisdiction. I have done it for my job/for my neighborhood. Call me nosy but there have been moments I want to know what someone has done and I like details!! They are a good read!

I remember this on the news when it happened here. sadly this girl made up the story completely and she actually was charged with a bunch of stuff for all the search efforts and false report she made etc
Me too
Such a terrible thing to do 😔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if some of the missing on the spreadsheet that are from the Upper Sandusky area should be moved to a spreadsheet to be created on the Shawn Michael Grate thread. I guess it's something to consider after more information comes out about Grate. I'm assuming LE has more info from him that they are not sharing at this time.

I'm wondering if some of the missing on the spreadsheet that are from the Upper Sandusky area should be moved to a spreadsheet to be created on the Shawn Michael Grate thread. I guess it's something to consider after more information comes out about Grate. I'm assuming LE has more info from him that they are not sharing at this time.

Probably so.. unreal how many active serial killers may have been operating all these years !

I posted this in Ce's thread but wanted to post over here too..

After this horrible day of nothing but darkness and rain...the sun came out tonight! Just in time for a beautiful ride in honor of Ce and Josh tomorrow! Over 300 people have signed up with many riding their motorcycles/Harley's. I will be on the back of a good friend of mine who happens to be a detective with the City of Oregon and my old next door neighbor. She generously offered to be my ride for the day and she was one of many LE from other towns and cities who spent her off time searching for Ce. It's supposed to be a warm, sunny day tomorrow and any of you locals...even if you're not riding doesn't mean you can't come. Be at Berkey Park about 1 1:30 or so and enjoy a BBQ chicken dinner with all the fixins' and some live music. Non-lethal personal safety items will also be for sale along with extra t-shirts. ALL PROCEEDS are going so every female that registered will receive free self defense course. I hope I get to see some of you there...please introduce yourself if you are. Just ask around for Josh's Aunt Lynda

After this horrible day of nothing but darkness and rain...the sun came out tonight! Just in time for a beautiful ride in honor of Ce and Josh tomorrow! Over 300 people have signed up with many riding their motorcycles/Harley's. I will be on the back of a good friend of mine who happens to be a detective with the City of Oregon and my old next door neighbor. She generously offered to be my ride for the day and she was one of many LE from other towns and cities who spent her off time searching for Ce. It's supposed to be a warm, sunny day tomorrow and any of you locals...even if you're not riding doesn't mean you can't come. Be at Berkey Park about 1 1:30 or so and enjoy a BBQ chicken dinner with all the fixins' and some live music. Non-lethal personal safety items will also be for sale along with extra t-shirts. ALL PROCEEDS are going so every female that registered will receive free self defense course. I hope I get to see some of you there...please introduce yourself if you are. Just ask around for Josh's Aunt Lynda
Wish I weren't so far away, or I would be there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I wish I couldve went but I have been completely overwhelmed lately every single day and night non stop , and I decided for my own mental and physical health I would stay home this weekend and just try to relax and I just spent time with my kids (2 boys ages 13 and 11) we've watched movies, football games and NASCAR race and are grilling out right now (my favorite : grilled marinated chicken , venison burgers, and mushrooms, corn on cob and garden green beans ) just know that I tried to be there with my heart this weekend !

This is the reporter I was telling you guys about whom I talked to at court and have been communicating with since. She is doing a special report which airs tomorrow and I believe it is also a multi segment report that will continue for several nights. Tomorrow at 6 pm on WNWO 24 Toledo
http://nbc24.com/news/local/woman-believes-worley-is-responsible-for-her-sisters-murder-in-1985
Thank you for posting this. I probably won't be able to watch this up here in MI, but am hoping there will be a link to it shortly after airing on the Internet somewhere. I've followed the motorcycle event for Sierah today...totally moving, something like 500+ bikes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

[video]https://vid.me/uzTE[/video]

There was a photographer at the ride today with a drone and he put together this vid. It was overwhelming the turnout..and now to see it from a "looking down from heaven" perspective was really emotional.

[video]https://vid.me/uzTE[/video]

There was a photographer at the ride today with a drone and he put together this vid. It was overwhelming the turnout..and now to see it from a "looking down from heaven" perspective was really emotional.

Thank you for sharing this and thank you Mr. DRONE PROVIDER for Sierah's view! Trust me when I say she was watching over everyone smiling her beautiful smile. Sierah was tending college to make a difference in the lives of others. She has by far exceeded her dreams, and she is able to continue through each of you willing to make a difference. God bless her and God bless all of you.

A wonderful photographer was taking pictures yesterday at the event. She captured joy,sorrow, love,despair, pride,grief, and hope. Please look at these photos and you will SEE why we come to these boards..why we are tireless in our pursuit..so we never have to see this kind of grief up close again..so we rid the world of El Diablos that take our daughters and destroy hundreds, thousands of lives. So a young man like Josh..will never have to go to the grave of his beloved and be tormented by what might have been. Keep going everyone! Keep investigating, keep finding the links, keep putting the maps together, the Jane Does', the cold cases...keep going!! There is to much caring and love and a sense of justice on this board to ever stop! NEver stop!! Please pray for Josh, that he's lifted up..thank you all SO MUCH.
josh1.jpgjosh2.jpgjosh3.jpgjosh4.jpg

I have to say sometimes it's hard to imagine things like this are real. You hear it on the news and it goes away. I've followed this story on here from the beginning and these pictures make it more real to me. To see real emotion and someone so heartbroken. My heart is broken for him and everyone involved. I can't even imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member