OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Brought over from the Jody Lynn Brant websleuths thread>

Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
There are some interesting comments from people that knew Jody on this link.
http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2012/05/jody-lynn-brant-missing-18-years.html?m=1

Thanks for the link. The comments at that link are very interesting.

Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser....

<snipped from BoggLed in Ohio's msm article linked above for focus & BBM> <Not sure about the date of the WTOL article below/sent WTOL a request>

1994, remains found in a landfill in Lucas County, Ohio was thought to be Jody, but it turned out not to be a match.

New Developments in Skeletal Remains Found in Maumee
http://www.wtol.com/story/3234274/new-developments-in-skeletal-remains-found-in-maumee

MAUMEE -- New developments in the mystery surrounding a set of human remains found last week at the site of an old orphanage in Maumee.
The Lucas County Coroner new data indicates there are possibly as many as six more graves in the area.

Construction crews working on new condos discovered the bones last week in a shallow grave. There was a skull, a spine and some ribs unearthed. "This looks like they've been there some time," said Dr. Patrick. "We're trying to figure out whether or not this may be a burial site in conjunction with the old children's home where the orphanage was or something like that."

The old Miami Children's Home closed in 1994. Historians say it had been a home for orphans since the 1860's. Michael Lora with the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library's local history department says early maps from 1900 show no cemetery or potter's field near that area.

Whatever it is, historians say the bones found here could later speak volumes about local history.

http://www.toledoblade.com/frontpage/2005/05/15/As-more-remains-are-found-the-mystery-widens.html
As more remains are found, the mystery widens
ByErica Blake | and RACHEL ZINNPublished on May 15, 2005

Complicating the recent excavation in Maumee further is the "patchwork" look of the burial site, Mr. Pratt said. Graves have been found at various depths and often not in any semblance of rows.

<snipped - read more>[/QUOTE]

<Brought over from the Jody Lynn Brant websleuths thread>

Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser....

<snipped from BoggLed in Ohio's msm article linked above for focus & BBM> <Not sure about the date of the WTOL article below/sent WTOL a request>

1994, remains found in a landfill in Lucas County, Ohio was thought to be Jody, but it turned out not to be a match.

New Developments in Skeletal Remains Found in Maumee
http://www.wtol.com/story/3234274/new-developments-in-skeletal-remains-found-in-maumee

MAUMEE -- New developments in the mystery surrounding a set of human remains found last week at the site of an old orphanage in Maumee.
The Lucas County Coroner new data indicates there are possibly as many as six more graves in the area.

Construction crews working on new condos discovered the bones last week in a shallow grave. There was a skull, a spine and some ribs unearthed. "This looks like they've been there some time," said Dr. Patrick. "We're trying to figure out whether or not this may be a burial site in conjunction with the old children's home where the orphanage was or something like that."

The old Miami Children's Home closed in 1994. Historians say it had been a home for orphans since the 1860's. Michael Lora with the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library's local history department says early maps from 1900 show no cemetery or potter's field near that area.

Whatever it is, historians say the bones found here could later speak volumes about local history.

<snipped - read more>
[/QUOTE]

Re the skeletons. 40 of them. http://www.hauntedtoledo.com/miami-childrens-home/

Praying, praying, praying they find every victim connected to this Evil one. JUSTICE for Sierah and all other victims of...!

Praying, praying, praying they find every victim connected to this Evil one. JUSTICE for Sierah and all other victims of...!

yes! I wish we would hear alittle bit of news on this monster, media is so quiet. LE has so much work to do!

Bumping to encourage discussion. Justice for Sierah is our goal.

She was found in a refrigerator in a barn... and JW had a freezer in his barn with a strap on it... Coincidence?

She was found in a refrigerator in a barn... and JW had a freezer in his barn with a strap on it... Coincidence?

I'm just leaving for an appointment just saw this post , so not enough time to read through all that page about her but just the very top post I see says she likely died in 1991 which would eliminate JDW because he was in jail for RG at that time correct?

September 8th is the next scheduled court date. Will this be a short appearance? Will ** actually be AT the courthouse (as opposed to video) on this date? Did I hear correct that ** will only be entering plea on this date? Will there be any more/new information against ** given to us one week from today?

Seeing all these deceased ladies is really devastating!
So many 'cold' unsolved and unfound..........extremely sad!

I'm just leaving for an appointment just saw this post , so not enough time to read through all that page about her but just the very top post I see says she likely died in 1991 which would eliminate JDW because he was in jail for RG at that time correct?

She left home October 21, 1988 and was never heard from again.

Oh my! hooded man in the ditch with a gun young 18 yr old.......................

I remember this on the news when it happened here. sadly this girl made up the story completely and she actually was charged with a bunch of stuff for all the search efforts and false report she made etc

I knew it sounded really strange and imaginative...had to read it a few times to be sure that's what I was reading!!

Ce"S Headstone was placed...wanted to show you all...it's beautiful, isn't it? gravesite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne