OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpity bump. Holiday weekend, and county fair this weekend.

Check the indictment list. Go to CCNO Active Offenders. Scroll down to JDW. Chilling to see the entire listing.

Check the indictment list. Go to CCNO Active Offenders. Scroll down to JDW. Chilling to see the entire listing.

Omg i am so glad you posted this !! I took a look and noticed a few names from him is my ex brother in law incarcerated too! I haven't seen him in a lot of years and there's a long story there but for now will spare you that, but I am now planning a trip to the jail , gonna see from an inmate on the inside what info he may have about JDW , if hes heard anything about him talking , confessing, bragging etc !!!

Noticed this...what does anyone think?

An unidentified female was found on March 10, 2007 in Grand Prairie Township in Marion, Ohio. The body was found down a farm lane off Victory Road just south of Linn-Hipsher Road. The area is surrounded by fields. The female had been deceased one or two years prior to being found. Forensic experts estimate that she is between 15-24 years old. She stood approximately 5’06” tall and had brown hair. Her weight and eye color are unknown. One of her top teeth was fractured and chipped; however, it is undetermined when the trauma could have happened and possibly occurred after her death. All of her other teeth had been well cared for. No fillings or other obvious dental work was seen. No clothing was found with her body.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1102342/1

If so...there are quite a few missing young women from Columbus (about hour and 45 mins to 2 hrs away from JDW's home).

What also caught my eye was
One of her top teeth was fractured and chipped; however, it is undetermined when the trauma could have happened and possibly occurred after her death.

I know there is such a time difference when Jody Brant went missing ('94) and this was 2007 but they sure look similar!

What also caught my eye was
One of her top teeth was fractured and chipped; however, it is undetermined when the trauma could have happened and possibly occurred after her death.

No kidding! Maybe from a gag?

WHEN will we hear if there were other victims at *** hands? DNA matches? WHEN?

Someone posted that s/he believed the suspect enjoyed the cat-and-mouse game with LE. I agree. A person like this, who (as reported) hung around after the first reported abduction to blame the victim, is just the kind of perp who would, IMHO, make bogus reports to LE to deflect suspicion from himself. In one report, he allegedly stated that his brother was "off his meds". Was that a preemptive strike against his brother, in case his brother was threatening to report JDW's evil doings?

FULTON COUNTY SLAYING Murder suspect showed fear of threats to home

Worley bombarded sheriff with complaints

By RYAN DUNN and LAUREN LINDSTROM | BLADE STAFF WRITERS

Published on July 31, 2016 | Updated 2:27 p. m.

DELTA, Ohio — Two 17-year-old boys were out riding their bicycles one night in rural Fulton County when a strange man gave chase.

In May, 2014, James Worley told the sheriff’s office he saw the juveniles near County Roads 6 and K, yelled at the cyclists, and pursued them to a nearby home.

“Mr. Worley stated that because of all the burglaries, he was concerned,” the deputy wrote in his report.
A neighbor said Worley scared the teenagers. One of the cyclists, Darin Kurland, now 19, said in an interview Worley followed them to an outdoor party to say he contacted deputies. It was a “bizarre” encounter in light of recent allegations, Mr. Kurland said.

cont. at the link

Someone posted that s/he believed the suspect enjoyed the cat-and-mouse game with LE. I agree. A person like this, who (as reported) hung around after the first reported abduction to blame the victim, is just the kind of perp who would, IMHO, make bogus reports to LE to deflect suspicion from himself. In one report, he allegedly stated that his brother was "off his meds". Was that a preemptive strike against his brother, in case his brother was threatening to report JDW's evil doings?

FULTON COUNTY SLAYING Murder suspect showed fear of threats to home

Worley bombarded sheriff with complaints

By RYAN DUNN and LAUREN LINDSTROM | BLADE STAFF WRITERS

Published on July 31, 2016 | Updated 2:27 p. m.

DELTA, Ohio — Two 17-year-old boys were out riding their bicycles one night in rural Fulton County when a strange man gave chase.

In May, 2014, James Worley told the sheriff’s office he saw the juveniles near County Roads 6 and K, yelled at the cyclists, and pursued them to a nearby home.

“Mr. Worley stated that because of all the burglaries, he was concerned,” the deputy wrote in his report.
A neighbor said Worley scared the teenagers. One of the cyclists, Darin Kurland, now 19, said in an interview Worley followed them to an outdoor party to say he contacted deputies. It was a “bizarre” encounter in light of recent allegations, Mr. Kurland said.

cont. at the link

Ya know, after reading that article again that rreally strikes me odd .."'saw them at 6 & K .? Now since I have been out and about to ground zero there, that s at least a half mi from his house /barn. So where was JDW and what was he doing that he didn't want them seeing ? Was he checking out a farm field before planted seeds started coming up ? (It says May..not sure if it was early or late May and at what stage exactly the planting would be at then ) was he lookin to see if a body he buried wasn't sticking out ?? Revisiting a memorable scene ?? Hm. Id like to find out more about that (and about a bazillion other things too LOL)

Also, are we ever going to look into Arizona cold cases/still missing ? I would like to at least explore the Arizona connection a little bit, I don't think we have even barely mentioned it.

Good Lord, another possible serial killer in Ohio! Maybe some if the women we've been researching could have been taken by this guy.

http://wset.com/news/nation-world/two-bodies-found-in-home-where-abducted-woman-was-rescued

SMH..why oh why does Ohio seem to have so many serial killers?? ....btw I notice MSM has picked this up immediately, I just watched a segment on GMA (Good Morning America) about this. I wonder why they picked this story up instantly but still not a peep about JDW?? This silence is absolutely maddening!!!

SMH..why oh why does Ohio seem to have so many serial killers?? ....btw I notice MSM has picked this up immediately, I just watched a segment on GMA (Good Morning America) about this. I wonder why they picked this story up instantly but still not a peep about JDW?? This silence is absolutely maddening!!!

Because EL Diablo hasn't been tied to anyone else yet. The above..omg..he was on a killing frenzy, thank God that poor woman got away! Also sounds like the sheriff in Huron County has alot of explaining to do for not taking the missing women reported seriously. Ugh..

((Bessie)) good to see you!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members