OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoggLed is there any place (such as truck stop etc.) that JDW may have hung out at which would have given him access to women travelers?

I live in Ohio and we have little town restaurants attached to gas stations etc. where locals etc. come by. Anything around there like that?

BoggLed is there any place (such as truck stop etc.) that JDW may have hung out at which would have given him access to women travelers?

Yes!!! A pretty decent sized one on Stern's Rd in Michigan, guess what. Not very far at all from where Jody Brants car was found ,!!!

Wow!! Wonder if she had stopped there for some "help" and guess who was there!! Burning a car would be something to ponder...

Also Stony Ridge but that's farther east . Still most definitely easily within JDWs reach . I am not sure about others. I m sure there must be w the turnpike so close , but I'm just not aware of them .
The one just over the Michigan line is the one super hot on my radar at the moment w the realization how close it is to where Jody Brants Car was found

Great! That's what I am thinking...somewhere to hang and lurk

Wow!! Wonder if she had stopped there for some "help" and guess who was there!! Burning a car would be something to ponder...
Yep! We know she was lost. Go read the thread here on WB for Jody Lynn Brant . We discussed how she likely veered off I 75 into 4-75/23 north. Maybe got off at the Sterns. Rd exit amd stopped there for directions , maybe use restroom , or gas etc

Yes...and is Summerfield Twp near there as well?

But then again...it could just be a truck driver who was involved in both 1989 and 1994. But it is close proximity and one is missing and one was found....20 minutes from each other. One was found before JDW's statement "he had learned" and one is missing after his statement. I think those are odd coincidences?

BoggLed you know that area and have been researching...have you found any missing women, attempted abductions or remains found in that area?

BoggLed you know that area and have been researching...have you found any missing women, attempted abductions or remains found in that area?
I have not really check Monroe County much yet but I sure will. This is probably my last post for the night I've been up for almost 24 hours straight now and it had a really long day and I have to get up again in another 4 hours but tomorrow's a new day I'll see what I can dig up

I also still believe Jill Ann Johnson (even with all the different theories) could have been a victim...especially since this article states almost 2 years prior she was being followed and intentionaly hit on her bicycle. Her x-rays from that injury is what led to her positive identification. She worked at many different restaurants etc. during the '80's...maybe JDW knew her while he worked in Toledo. Maybe he frequented the establishment "Girls Garters and Lace'?

I agree that he may have chosen some randomly, but some he may have selected prior to the abduction.
It said that a motorcycle gang liked to go to this club in the newspaper.
Gangs have had suspected involvement with other missing/murdered woman. Do we know if JDW was associated with any motorcycle groups? Since he owned a repair shop he must have been an enthusiast.
Or, like the trucker/prostitute killer maybe women in risky situations were assumed to be murdered by certain groups and JDW fell under the radar.

I did a little quick reviewing this morning on some Google Earth maps and such I also found out that that truck stop is no longer open there. it appears they closed and moved to a location a few miles further up the Highway and that former place is now some kind of industrial Trucking related business there. the physical address for that place is 6248 Sterns Road Ottawa Lake Michigan. also of interest though is there are several rock quarries very close to the area within 2 miles including a large water quarry pond... I hate to think that might be Jodi Lynn Brant's final resting place , with some quarry rocks tied to her. The quarry is only about 3 miles away from where her car was found.

Btw I once was at that truck stop around 1995 or so. It was a pretty decent size place w 24 hr restaurant, facilities, fueling etc etc. Dimly lit area though and desolate all around it. just creek, woods, fields, ditches. Few houses.

I highly disagree. The migrants may be nameless people to most of our society; but they are a very strongly knit group. Most are related and watch out for each other very closely. They normally are very suspicious of outsiders. I would be too if I was in a foreign country with everything I owned in the back of my vehicle.

I get what you're saying Del. My mom was a Mexican migrant worker and when we were small, we would also pick tomatoes and such with her. A lot of them were illegals. I guess I was assuming they still are. We came from Mexico..not Texas..so many illegals. Everybody kept their heads down and their mouths shut. Nobody wanted "any trouble". In thinking about it..I'm sure things are different now.

Maybe a lightning strike? We did have severe storms btwn 1:30-4:00 pm with many cloud to ground strikes

That would be appropro that God would send a bolt of lightening to that hell and burn it to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx