OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS a part of Toledo that is "a little Detroit" as you put it. We call it the hood. It's basically in what is described as Central Toledo. Very high crime rate, gang activity, drive-bys. Mostly African American..and they seem to rob, hurt and kill their own. Downtown Toledo (which used to be nothing but empty buildings, hookers and drugs, has undergone a revitalization, particular with the new MudHens ball stadium and the Huntington Center (venue for hockey and concerts) Many, many new restaurants, bars, housing are down there now and I feel safe walking down there at night. Much activity. The outskirts of downtown tho...I would not.

Promedica has built their headquarters there now and also opened a grocery store. The farmers market is held in Downtown Toledo and is highly trafficked with the public. They have events by Cosi- in the park..There's some shops, and hip places that have opened up. I don't think it's ever going to see its glory days like back in the 50's but it is WAY WAY better than it was in the 70's-80's

I like to keep as many miles as I can between me and any city. I survived an attempted hijacking in Philly in the 90's. 20 years on the road and about 99% bad memories involving anything urban.

I spent the last hour looking through our UID's, focusing on young white females found within a 100 mile radius of Fulton county, and who died in the years JDW was likely active.

I found one who was found in Angola, Indiana in September 1999 in a field (about 45 miles west of Fulton County), died about a month earlier. Believed to be a homicide. Truck stops in the area.

On September 6, 1999, police discovered the nude remains of an unidentified female in a field northeast of Angola, Indiana, approximately 2.5 miles east of Interstate 69. It appeared that the remains had been there for at least five weeks prior to being discovered. A bra was wrapped around her neck, indicating that the victim was possibly strangled.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/180ufin.html

Doe Network gives the age as 40 to 50, Namus says 30 to 50.

https://identifyus.org/cases/4861

Her WS thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Fem-180UFIN-30-50-Pachuco-Cross-tattoo-Sep-99

Also have to remember the lure of his "cultivating" marijuana until 2000.

Art Irons was located in South Toledo..do you have that on map? It is Vulcan that was on Water St. Art Irons is located at 860 Curtis St, Toledo, OH 43609. Crappy area. Been in business since 1904.

I like to keep as many miles as I can between me and any city. I survived an attempted hijacking in Philly in the 90's. 20 years on the road and about 99% bad memories involving anything urban.

I can empathize with that and totally understand your POV about the "city".

I remember this too..She was only 16 and traveling so far all by herself and definitely should be added to list..blonde. Certainly could've crossed paths and I have to agree...if he had any type of truck that could "haul" or trailer cars and such..the implications are horrific.

Art Irons was located in South Toledo..do you have that on map? It is Vulcan that was on Water St. Art Irons is located at 860 Curtis St, Toledo, OH 43609. Crappy area. Been in business since 1904.

Yep it's on the map !

*GRAPHIC WARNING*
I also came across this, a newborn infant left dead, not far from JDW's residence. I've tossed the idea that at some point, he may have kept his victims for a while. Hence the "nanny cam." And with the obvious sexual assault that we all have imagined, it would make sense that his victims could have become pregnant. If anyone thinks it maybe a thought worth while, I thought it could be added to the map as well.

ef8e611d856a9bab1aafe1e92b66d2dd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

*GRAPHIC WARNING*
I also came across this, a newborn infant left dead, not far from JDW's residence. I've tossed the idea that at some point, he may have kept his victims for a while. Hence the "nanny cam." And with the obvious sexual assault that we all have imagined, it would make sense that his victims could have become pregnant. If anyone thinks it maybe a thought worth while, I thought it could be added to the map as well.

ef8e611d856a9bab1aafe1e92b66d2dd.jpg

Is the incident date: 1959?

I'm going to try and get caught up tomorrow, I've been food prepping ALL day and my goofy kid and her goofy man are coming for dinner in a bit.

The fairs...
Ugh. I don't even want to consider the possibilities.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You guys are rockstars! <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Graphic warning
I also came across this, an newborn infant left dead, not far from JDW's residence. I've tossed the idea that at some point, he may have kept his victims for a while. Hence the "nanny cam" And with the obvious sexual assault that we all have imagined, it would make sense his victims could have become pregnant. If anyone thinks it maybe a thought worth while, I thought it could be added to the map as well.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/579e7ca804fed/Screenshot_20160730-153055.png?
Link
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Unidentified-Remains/Doe-(32)

Interesting thought NotNice, so if we go down this path, we'd need to try and connect an abduction prior to 8/88, and assuming she wasn't already pregnant, prior to Novembe/December 1987.

I think during this period of time his Mother would likely have been more "aware" and I would think it difficult to hold someone captive for a long period of time. jmo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member