OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he moved back home, and persuaded his mother in 1989 to purchase a professional mower for his new lawn business."

And in 1990..... Gardner near Whitehouse same year he abducted Robin Gardner July 4th

is it to much to ask if we could have a map of where he was at a certain date to help us with the missing?
I'm getting lost myself..........this is so horrific and IMOO I think we are finding out some of these poor victims, how many? who knows!
EVIL

You know I wonder about that...remember he hardly had any money ...gas is expensive...Ohio Turnpike (east/west) costs $ to travel. So, maybe he only ventured close to home. Just an idea.

I think he stayed close to home. My spidey sense makes me think he also avoided Toledo. I think he might have gone to towns no bigger than Napoleon, Bowling Green, and Adrian.

Sorry I had my head stuck in the map! It's getting super freaky, I think maybe we should?

Yes I think so too. They might very well know this already, but then again, maybe they don't.

Maybe for now just that part of the map where it shows where he worked and where Sharon Ward went missing.

is it to much to ask if we could have a map of where he was at a certain date to help us with the missing?
I'm getting lost myself..........this is so horrific and IMOO I think we are finding out some of these poor victims, how many? who knows!
EVIL

I've put what we got so far on the map. Residences, work places and dates https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc Click the icons for more details/articles

There is so much to keep up with I'm getting a bit muddled too, where do you get 'Gardener' near Whitehouse, 1990 from? Are you sure you aren't misreading? Attempted abduction of Robin Gardener near whitehouse, 1990?

Toledo murder as a subject in the news is quite notorious. I wonder why ? Why there are so many murders there.

Because Toledo is a "Little Detroit". Very heavy gang activity, Very high crime rates. I avoid Toledo like the plague. There are normally several shootings on the news weekly.

Yes I think so too. They might very well know this already, but then again, maybe they don't.

Maybe for now just that part of the map where it shows where he worked and where Sharon Ward went missing.

I feel dumb but who, and how? Can I tweet them it? lol Is there an email address for tips?

ETA: OK, I sent it to the Fulton County Sheriff dept via facebook.

Wow, you all are doing amazing work here! I've been busy and can't contribute much right now but I had a random thought I wanted to share in regards to the boys on bicycles he chased away from his barn. I don't see any evidence he planned to abducted those boys (or any boys), but what if he chased them away because he had recently kidnapped/killed/buried a woman around that time? What if he didn't want them to see evidence near his barn? Are there any missing cases that coincide with the date he chased the boys away? Just a thought, and maybe it's already been looked into.

I think he stayed close to home. My spidey sense makes me think he also avoided Toledo. I think he might have gone to towns no bigger than Napoleon, Bowling Green, and Adrian.

I think you're right....big difference from driving the country to going into city! I don't seem him as being that confident of a fellow. But going into southeastern Michigan would have been easy. Thanks for your insight.

Because Toledo is a "Little Detroit". Very heavy gang activity, Very high crime rates. I avoid Toledo like the plague. There are normally several shootings on the news weekly.

Deltucky I just want to say, you are really an asset here in this case with all your local insights and observations.Very helpful!

Deltucky I just want to say, you are really an asset here in this case with all your local insights and observations.Very helpful!

Thank you. I think everybody is just trying to help in some small way. It sure has been a jolt to the community.

I've put what we got so far on the map. Residences, work places and dates https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc Click the icons for more details/articles

There is so much to keep up with I'm getting a bit muddled too, where do you get 'Gardener' near Whitehouse, 1990 from? Are you sure you aren't misreading? Attempted abduction of Robin Gardener near whitehouse, 1990?

I'll look for link again...............
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ler-James-Dean-Worley&p=12721799#post12721799

A block of time when Worley may have traveled outside of a zone:

State records show he was licensed from March, 2010, to December, 2012, as a drive-away operator or trailer transporter.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

4503.34 Drive-away operator required to file application.

(A) No person who is a drive-away operator or trailer transporter, or both, engaged in the business of transporting and delivering new motor vehicles or used motor vehicles, or both, by means of the full mount method, the saddle mount method, the tow bar method, the tow-away method, or any combination thereof, or under their own power, shall fail to file an application as required by section 4503.33 of the Revised Code, and to pay the fees therefor and to apply for and pay the legal fees for as many certified copies thereof as said section requires.

(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.

Effective Date: 01-01-2004
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4503.34v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members