OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he cruised areas further away than the victims being listed. Worley seemed to be located just a couple hours from several large cities. I think we are sticking to around 100 mile radius for now. ?

You know I wonder about that...remember he hardly had any money ...gas is expensive...Ohio Turnpike (east/west) costs $ to travel. So, maybe he only ventured close to home. Just an idea.

allot of drug involvement and some say the dealer is to blame........money owed?

I'm familiar with it. I work in a drug rehab center one county over. A lot of people think it's the drug dealer that has been named however, I have learned from others that killing your customers is not a way to make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm familiar with it. I work in a drug rehab center one county over. A lot of people think it's the drug dealer that has been named however, I have learned from others that killing your customers is not a way to make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes Sadly, I have heard that and some will harm a loved instead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOCALS? are LE still at the Barn? crime scene tape? guarded? wondering what may be on his outside cameras and if he recorded on them?

This happened about 70 or so miles away in Cold Water, Mi...but very similar and thankfully she survived! http://www.thedailyreporter.com/article/20151027/NEWS/151029240

Kat-this story fascinates me because of possibility that James Dean Worley may have been the perp. Of particular note is the sentence :
"Her black pants had a torn leg, and she appeared to be missing one shoe."

Torn leg-a screwdriver hit to the knee? Modus Operandi

LOCALS? are LE still at the Barn? crime scene tape? guarded? wondering what may be on his outside cameras and if he recorded on them?

I asked a local on the main thread and was told as if thursday...yes. LE still on property excavating.

rule out #19 Tonia Aldrich, her purse was put on mothers doorstep, I doubt if JDW would take time to do that

Toledo murder as a subject in the news is quite notorious. I wonder why ? Why there are so many murders there.

about 300,000 people? Maumee river, gangs, drugs, airport, many main interstates and OHIO turnpike.
Some say it is human trafficking also

It's about 26 or so miles into Toledo (about 45 minute drive according to Google maps)....I just feel he trolled areas in Toledo. Did he ever have a girlfriend? (don't think one will jump up and admit that now, lol) With those many years to spend...he must have had a pool to pull from with ease. I see Toledo as a strong possibility for driving in and bringing home. The Craiglist idea, someone brought up before, would also hold many possibilities for him. These are two ways he could bring them to his home. Creepy thoughts I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne