OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joan Elaine Palacio Body found in vacant lot. Suffered blunt trauma and strangulation. 33 miles from the barn.

Joan.JPG

Does anyone think this guy could be connected to the murders of women in Chillicothe Ohio? About 2 hours or more from there (south of Columbus).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the age, however I think he is a strong candidate for the Swanton murder and wasn't she 14?

Also I would say those victims found un-buried as his statement to counselor suggests he wasn't burying them early on. And those outside of the immediate area, just missing or never found.

Head traumas and stabbings, I would be surprised if he strangled his victims.

My 2 cents 😊

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agreed. Stabbings with a screwdriver?

Agreed. Stabbings with a screwdriver?
Definitely if that info is available. I believe he could and would use anything, but a screwdriver if found during a traffic stop would not, imo, throw up any red flags. I think he has taken great caution over the years and chooses items that may seem harmless for the abduction. If and when he gets a victim back to his lair, anything is probably fair game. But during the hunt, I don't think he carries a typical "weapon" so to speak.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He joined the 76' yearbook on classmates. BUT I don't think he ever graduated.

I know nothing about "classmates" site. What all does it take to join? Does it show a "joined" date -- as in, could someone else have joined posing as him just in the last week?

Michelle Hoffman screams that she was murdered by him.

And there are 3 other women who were last seen in the streets around where Michelle was found!!

13646694_1095674797179105_1487986201_o.png

Claudia Tinsley (red line)
Tina Williams (blue marker)
Sharon Ward (last seen, pink line. Body found east of the river)

#27 looks like she left on her own Sheila Main
#28 runaway but never heard from again Ashley Summers........tried to connect her with A Castro at the time
#22 Catherine Parisi............man arrested

Tabitha Ann Guth Went for a walk between 11pm and midnight. Her body was found near the fence of a business a month later. Closest route to body dump is 36.5 miles from the barn.

Tabitha.JPG

Does anyone think this guy could be connected to the murders of women in Chillicothe Ohio? About 2 hours or more from there (south of Columbus).

I'm sure he cruised areas further away than the victims being listed. Worley seemed to be located just a couple hours from several large cities. I think we are sticking to around 100 mile radius for now. ?

Uuuugh!! I wanna help out but I'm still stuck in he hospital for another few days!

Ok so I decided not to put Sarah and kathy on the map just yet as their bodies were found approx 180 miles away from the barn.

What I have added so far

Hazel Alice Cross, 26. Toledo, OH -1973
Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19. Toledo, OH - 1981
Sharon Ward, 17. Toledo, OH - 1982
Joann Jaso, 27. Toledo, OH - 1983
Lori Ann Hill, 14. Swanton, OH - 1985
Tammy Ann Hill, 24. Holland, OH - 1995
Susan Marie Cummings, 30. Toledo, OH - 1996
Claudia Tinsley, 24. Toldeo, OH - 1996
Tina Williamson, 29. Toledo, OH - 2015
ETA: Added
Kathryn Jo Hill, 26. Toledo, OH - 1990
Victoria Collins, 27. Cleveland, OH - 1996
Joan Elaine Palacio, 24. Toledo, OH - 2002
Tabitha Ann Guth, 19. Toledo, OH - 1995

Known Victims
Robin Gardner - 1990 (escaped)
Sierah Joughin 2016

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

jrqix2.png

Updating.

It was brought up in the main threads a few times. Do you know the details of those murders?

Uuuugh!! I wanna help out but I'm still stuck in he hospital for another few days!

Off topic - I'm sorry to hear your in hospital best wishes to you and I hope you get home soon.

I watched a few of the episodes of the Chillcothe doc. I too was wondering if this guy could be the suspect there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne