OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought that concerns me about this area. Ohio is one of the top 5 trafficking States. The Toledo area in particular is a thoroughfare for this. Although I am skeptical of this thought, what if he was part of a network and he held his victims for his purposes and then passed them on? (selling them would explain his lack of reportable income). And maybe he just killed the women that fought?

Just a thought to consider. I'm sure the AG and LE has considered this as well.

In an effort to narrow the field, what do we know about JDW? Did he grow up in this area and graduate high school there? Where did he go to high school? Do we know his employment history? Did any of his employments require travel? Did he always live in the area? Did he ever work or live in Michigan or anywhere else out of State. This information may have been covered but the threads moved so fast, I may have missed this information.

Thanks.

In an effort to narrow the field, what do we know about JDW? Did he grow up in this area and graduate high school there? Where did he go to high school? Do we know his employment history? Did any of his employments require travel? Did he always live in the area? Did he ever work or live in Michigan or anywhere else out of State. This information may have been covered but the threads moved so fast, I may have missed this information.

Thanks.

He moved to the farm when his mother remarried in 1966, he was 6 or 7. This info was from a local in Sierah's thread #2 or 3. There is apparently record of him living for a short while in Swanton.

If the only trucking he did was mobile/prefab home transport, it probably didn't take him more than ~100mi as it gets very cost prohibitive for the home owner. However, someone experienced with the company insuring his trucking business has previously stated that the company would insure a private trucker with less than 2 years previous CDL experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon Louise Ward Body found in a field on 2/28/1982. Stabbed and blunt force trauma to the head.

Area body found in relation to the barn. Had to edit because the earlier location had wrong road for the barn.

View attachment 99104

I added Sharon Ward to the Map yesterday. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

So far I have

Sharon Ward - 1982
Joann Jaso - 1983
Lori Ann Hill - 1985
Robin Gardner - 1990
Sierah Joughin 2016

JDW Residences
Lincoln Ave, Swanton
10627 County Rd 6, 'The Barn'

1y6ek1.png

We've got a lot of names as possibilities, do we have any idea which ones are higher up the list and need putting on the map first?

Thanks.
He graduated from Evergreen High School. Unknown how long he went to school there. But if he lived in the same farmhouse he would have gone there.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

bbm - This is what I'm leaning towards too.

What about setting the victim search criteria for now at

- race: white
- years 1980 onwards (starting when he was 21)

We can always narrow or expand them later when we learn more about him.

As for the years before 1980, he could have assaulted and raped women as a teen and gotten away with it.

That's pretty close to what I've stuck to. I have a couple that I moved to the 3rd tab because he was 14 at the time and they were over 100 miles from the Delta address.
(Until we learn otherwise, I am acting as if he lived there his whole life)

I have left Hazel Alice Cross for the time being, she went missing from Toledo and it's possible he was driving at 14 and it's about 30 miles.
Side note: There are an awful lot of women missing who went to the store and their car was found in the store parking lot later. Enough that I kind of wish I had put them together somewhere.

Anyways.... spreadsheet has been updated to remove a few, pending a clearer profile.

I will look through other posts and add more later.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yxge3_4-cx_8Q-0TTkWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit?usp=sharing

*Rows that are bolded on my SS means that Skibs has added them to her marvelous map.

Just wanted to say I've been reading some of the unsolved victim links and this is truly heartbreaking. I sincerely hope these cases are revisited. You guys are amazing. Once I figure out how to better toggle through Tapatalk (until this case I was just a web WS'er) - hopefully I can get to the main unsolved Ohio link and read more. I wish I had unlimited hours to dedicate to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to consider regarding mobile home transport: it seems possible that he may have done some transport from manufacturers to dealerships.

If so, those transports could have been for longer distances. In those instances, the cost would be passed on to the consumer.That type of work might even seem preferable to dealing with a consumer at the receiving end.

Also possible that some delivery from a manufacturer could be directly to a consumer.

I remember the northern Indiana area (Elkhart, Mishawaka, Goshen, etc.) as having a number of mobile home manufacturers. We traveled frequently from NW Ohio to N. Indiana and Chicago when I lived there.

Doing a very quick and cursory look this morning, I noticed a manufacturer near Bryan, Ohio (Williams Co.):

Manufactured Housing Enterprises, Inc. is Ohio’s largest home builder. Based in Bryan, Ohio we have been building homes and commercial projects since 1965. For over 40 years we have been adapting and evolving to maintain our status as a leader in production innovation.

http://www.mheinc.com/about_us.htm

"Manufactured Housing US 6 Bryan OH" should pinpoint their location on Google maps.

45 miles from that location to the barn by my reckoning.

Seems possible if he hauled manufactured homes that he may have hauled for this manufacturer.

There may be other manufacturers in NW Ohio; this one just jumped out at me.

Anyways, just some things to consider regarding his range.

I added Sharon Ward to the Map yesterday. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

So far I have

Sharon Ward - 1982
Joann Jaso - 1983
Lori Ann Hill - 1985
Robin Gardner - 1990
Sierah Joughin 2016

JDW Residences
Lincoln Ave, Swanton
10627 County Rd 6, 'The Barn'

1y6ek1.png

We've got a lot of names as possibilities, do we have any idea which ones are higher up the list and need putting on the map first?
Based on Robin and Sierah, I would suggest ages 18-30, and closest to the barn first. The only ones we KNOW he is good for so far have been close to him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Based on Robin and Sierah, I would suggest ages 18-30, and closest to the barn first. The only ones we KNOW he is good for so far have been close to him.

Ok I got my list, from your list

Hazel Alice Cross, 26. Toledo, OH
Tammy Ann Hill, 24. Holland, OH
Susan Marie Cummings, 30. Toledo, OH
Claudia Tinsley, 24. Toldeo, OH
Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19. Toledo, OH
Tina Williamson, 29. Toledo, OH

I think it's worth adding Sarah Boehm and Kathy Menendez too. 14 and 17 but may have looked older?

I'll crack on with adding these

I agree with the age, however I think he is a strong candidate for the Swanton murder and wasn't she 14?

Also I would say those victims found un-buried as his statement to counselor suggests he wasn't burying them early on. And those outside of the immediate area, just missing or never found.

Head traumas and stabbings, I would be surprised if he strangled his victims.

My 2 cents 😊

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Regarding moving mobile homes (I just added this to the main thread as well).

I googled "FES Transportation" and got to a page about a meeting at the commissioners' office that took place in Williams County, Bryan on Oct 21, 2010. Fes Transportation was granted a Special Hauling Permit #10-0118, which seems to be for oversized/overweight vehicles.

If that helps at all to narrow down when he was doing what.

http://www.co.williams.oh.us/Commissioners/minutes_10/10-21-10_min.pdf

You guys are doing a great job here!!!!!

:aktion:

Here is ice cream and coffee for everybody!

:sundae: :cup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member