OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should also check our WS UID threads for people who were found in his area in his active years? Maybe he picked up a hitchhiker once, or 'practiced' on prostitutes or homeless people that nobody reported missing.

My guess is LE/FBI is working 24/7 on this case. The phone ringing to see if someones loved one is n the radar.
Plus LE has to dot i's and cross t's so this creep never gets out of prison.......if only OHIO had the DP...........

possible elderly abuse against his mother. In that incident a nurse practitioner was concerned about how Worley spoke to his mother. She was taken in for a fall and pain on two separate incidents. The mother says he treats her like his father. No evidence of abuse was found.
Only once do we see where deputies went into his home, that was a call for his mother choking. Worley said she was fine. A deputy went inside and checked to see that the mother was in fact sleeping.
Deputies also called at one point for when Worley was arguing with his brother. No charges were filed.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/D...orley-several-times-over-years-388704462.html

unsolved murder of Lori Ann Hill.

Miss Hill, a 14-year-old freshman at Swanton High School, disappeared the night of Oct. 25, 1985, after leaving a Halloween party in Swanton. She was last seen walking along South Berkey-Southern Road toward home, but she never arrived. Her naked body was found four days later in a wooded area north of Wauseon.

“I am going to make a request to the sheriff and the prosecutor that they test [James D.] Worley’s DNA against the male DNA that was found on Lori Hill’s body,” Ms. VanGunten said Tuesday.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...case-death-near-Swanton-in-1985-is-cited.html

My guess is LE/FBI is working 24/7 on this case. The phone ringing to see if someones loved one is n the radar.
Plus LE has to dot i's and cross t's so this creep never gets out of prison.......if only OHIO had the DP...........

possible elderly abuse against his mother. In that incident a nurse practitioner was concerned about how Worley spoke to his mother. She was taken in for a fall and pain on two separate incidents. The mother says he treats her like his father. No evidence of abuse was found.
Only once do we see where deputies went into his home, that was a call for his mother choking. Worley said she was fine. A deputy went inside and checked to see that the mother was in fact sleeping.
Deputies also called at one point for when Worley was arguing with his brother. No charges were filed.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/D...orley-several-times-over-years-388704462.html

The most recent execution in OH was Dennis McGuire in 2014. All OH executions scheduled for 2016 have had reprieves granted. http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/04/no_executions_in_ohio_in_2016.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we should also check our WS UID threads for people who were found in his area in his active years? Maybe he picked up a hitchhiker once, or 'practiced' on prostitutes or homeless people that nobody reported missing.
Living in his area for over 30 years it would be a handful if that of unsolved cases of people in the area that no-one knew, I could be wrong I also thought this situation wouldn't be here.

The idea was floating that he would bury the ones from out of the area and dispose of the locals so LE wasn't knocking on his door.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I can't find it someone found the exact dates.
He was in prison for his 1990 abduction November 1990-December 1993 to not include those innocent missing.

I believe he was released September 2002

Such a good job you are all doing!! It feels good to channel energy into something productive. Guess we will have more to look at and narrow down when we know more about cause of death and manner she was found (never wanted to say this on Sierah's thread.) But once we know more, we can dig deeper. I know I have been doing this privately and glad we can do it together! I wonder if burying her was what he did or if that was because he was scared? I really don't like spouting my ideas because this was a person and I want so much to be respectful but I am also getting angry and want to find what he has truly done through his life. So very odd there is nothing about him? Really hoping I won't offend anyone with my "cold facts" like this.

Living in his area for over 30 years it would be a handful if that of unsolved cases of people in the area that no-one knew, I could be wrong I also thought this situation wouldn't be here.

The idea was floating that he would bury the ones from out of the area and dispose of the locals so LE wasn't knocking on his door.

what do you mean by dispose of? Just curious

Do you think they found bones on his property? Surely that would be made public by now

what do you mean by dispose of? Just curious

Do you think they found bones on his property? Surely that would be made public by now
It's just thoughts of why they were digging so much. Nothing confirmed

Again a Thought
Dispose meaning if they weren't local he could bring them back to his house no-one would look locally for them. Locals he would put in cornfields to find so evidence didn't go back to him.

Here is a map showing a 100 mile radius around JDW's home. Thanks to kat913!

You can use it for easy reference when deciding whether to include a victim or not.

https://www.freemaptools.com/radius...0.9344000614692&lc=FFFFFF&lw=1&fc=00FF00&mt=r

Wow, overlap that map with a similar radius circle for the dude in Norton Shores Michigan, and the overlap could become quite confusing. When we were looking for potentials in the Norton Shores case (I'll call this dude El Diable-Mich. since I can't remember his name and don't want to) there were so many in the Michigan part of El Diablo-Ohio's circle that I couldn't count them.

The current circle also makes me wonder about Buckskin girl who was found at the southern edge of the circle.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Menendez

Kathy Menendez was found nude on August 25th, 1994 on an oil well road off of Fewtown Rd in Portage County, Ohio. Kathy had been strangled, stabbed and bludgeoned to death. Her clothes had never been located. She had been reported as a runaway on August 20th, 1994. It is believed that she had been murdered approximately 24 to 48 hours before she was discovered. Investigators also believe that she was not murdered where she was found and that she was possibly killed in Alliance, Ohio. Anyone with information about the murder is urged to contact the Alliance Police Department.

A girl missing from PA around the same time period was also found dumped in the same area as Kathy. I believe her name was Boehm. IIRC there is some speculation that the two cases are related.

Sarah Boehm is on the list.

I'm running around a lot this weekend, but as soon as I get a chance I am going to move all women that are not white, and over 40 to the third tab. At least until we have a better profile of jdw.

I've been chewing this over all day, and I think it's likely he selects young white women.

Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Christina Kleckner is not a Castro victim. There is virtually nothing know about her disappearance.

Christina Kleckner is not a Castro victim. There is virtually nothing know about her disappearance.
Her Charley project page states a possible connection that didn't really go anywhere. I don't recall which tab she is on right now, I'll check back on that.

It's really sad how many of those pages say 'very little is known about their disappearance.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member