OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS it was a poor infant...very sad as well

JMO, but I think people saying JDW could be responsible for murders dating back to the 1970s are going way too far back. He would've been in his teens at the time, and it's extremely rare for a serial killer to being their "career" that early. Personally, I think the farthest we should go back now are the early to mid 80s, at least until DNA comes back to confirm/deny anything.

Sarah Boehm is on the list.

I'm running around a lot this weekend, but as soon as I get a chance I am going to move all women that are not white, and over 40 to the third tab. At least until we have a better profile of jdw.

I've been chewing this over all day, and I think it's likely he selects young white women.

Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bbm - This is what I'm leaning towards too.

What about setting the victim search criteria for now at

- race: white
- years 1980 onwards (starting when he was 21)

We can always narrow or expand them later when we learn more about him.

As for the years before 1980, he could have assaulted and raped women as a teen and gotten away with it.

Victoria J Collins body found in 1996 behind a truck stop. I've been mainly searching for bodies found in fields or wooded areas but Victoria was a dancer in Cleveland and her body was found some distance away and she was possibly killed a few days after she disappeared.

Where the body was found in relation to the Barn:

Victoria.JPG

Kathryn Jo Hill Body found in rear parking lot of a truck stop near the turnpike 11/5/1990. She was a known prostitute. Had been beaten but autopsy could not determine cause of death.
Area body found in relationship to Barn:

Kathryn.JPG

Kathryn Jo Hill Body found in rear parking lot of a truck stop near the turnpike 11/5/1990. She was a known prostitute. Had been beaten but autopsy could not determine cause of death.
Area body found in relationship to Barn:

View attachment 99102

Sobeczar, thank you for doing this. Your maps are SO helpful! I hope LE is looking here. Are you just using google maps and screenshoting? Just asking so that we can do the same. And, if you wouldn't mind, giving the address of the barn for future use?

Sobeczar, thank you for doing this. Your maps are SO helpful! I hope LE is looking here. Are you just using google maps and screenshoting? Just asking so that we can do the same. And, if you wouldn't mind, giving the address of the barn for future use?

Thank you. The address for the barn is 10627 co. rd Delta Ohio. I've been using google maps and getting direction to the area the bodies are found. Then using the Snipping Tool, save the picture and upload to Websleuths. The hard part has been finding victims in cold case files. Many websites only have a few.
It is hard to decide which victims we should include. Mainly I am looking for fields or woods as easy "dumping" locations from the barn. He probably has victims that died soon after he attempted abducting them also as Sierah Joughin's blood was found in the area of her abduction so I figure he may dump the body soon after when needed. Maybe that would call for leaving the body near the abduction area but he still might choose a field, wooded area or desolate area near the road.

Sharon Louise Ward Body found in a field on 2/28/1982. Stabbed and blunt force trauma to the head.

Area body found in relation to the barn. Had to edit because the earlier location had wrong road for the barn.

Sharon.JPG

Attachments

• Sharon.JPG
    Sharon.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 55
Thank you. The address for the barn is 10627 co. rd Delta Ohio. I've been using google maps and getting direction to the area the bodies are found. Then using the Snipping Tool, save the picture and upload to Websleuths. The hard part has been finding victims in cold case files. Many websites only have a few.
It is hard to decide which victims we should include. Mainly I am looking for fields or woods as easy "dumping" locations from the barn. He probably has victims that died soon after he attempted abducting them also as Sierah Joughin's blood was found in the area of her abduction so I figure he may dump the body soon after when needed. Maybe that would call for leaving the body near the abduction area but he still might choose a field, wooded area or desolate area near the road.

Would that be county road k or m? Thank you for your reply. I will see if I can figure out how to use that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne