OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting note, per the DC, there was no autopsy performed I find that extremely odd.....That must be an error.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/579eb91f5c727/Screenshot_20160731-212925.png?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thank you for all your contributions.

May I mention something though? We need actual links for the information you are posting. Screen shots through a cloud location violate Copyright as far as I know.

TOS is strict re Copyright Law and I would hate to lose all the valuable information you are posting.

Again thanks so much!

Never mind she was tied to another man and his murders.

Wow! I've just come to the thread, and you've all done a ton of work! 22 pages of it! That's a lot of reading. And now I have a question for you - have you considered that there may be male victims as well? Apologies if this was asked already and I missed it.

From Sierah's thread, sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up:

Original link posted by Knox:

Read here - http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

"Worley said he worked for three years until 1982 at Art Iron Inc. in Toledo and then three months at Shininger Inc. in Delta. He said he was then employed at Vulcan Industries in Toledo, leaving when the plant closed in 1986. He worked three more years for an area farmer, court records show.

Worley also served on a grounds crew for multiple county fairs. Among his part-time employers during this period was Mike Nofzinger, 73, of Delta.

Mr. Nofzinger, then a member of the Fulton County Fair Board, said Worley did an excellent cleaning job at some point prior to 1990. The two had few interactions, he said."

I've worked two 12 hour shifts this weekend and need to catch up. I just had to pop on to say..............WOW! You all have put in so much work!
:yourock:

Wow! I've just come to the thread, and you've all done a ton of work! 22 pages of it! That's a lot of reading. And now I have a question for you - have you considered that there may be male victims as well? Apologies if this was asked already and I missed it.
I thought of that bc there have been men found dead in the area as well. But it seems there is a sexual link considering the panties and jewelry found.

Thank you for all your contributions.

May I mention something though? We need actual links for the information you are posting. Screen shots through a cloud location violate Copyright as far as I know.

TOS is strict re Copyright Law and I would hate to lose all the valuable information you are posting.

Again thanks so much!
No problem. Why is there an option if it's not allowed? JW? I use ancestry to research records, I wasn't sure if everyone would be able to see the link. I will figure an acceptable way show the info I'm sharing. Thank you for the heads up.

No problem. Why is there an option if it's not allowed? JW? I use ancestry to research records, I wasn't sure if everyone would be able to see the link. I will figure an acceptable way show the info I'm sharing. Thank you for the heads up.

There is an option to upload pictures you own, all others need a link for proper credit.

The Rules, TOS, Privacy, Copyright, etc.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads