OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's down south in Butler County...going towards Cincinnati. Good one though, I believe there is a Liberty twp in Fulton Cty?

Oct. 27, 2015 abducted woman rescued from cornfield (see above link)

Oct. 28, 2015 same woman admits to false reporting of abduction
http://www.thedailyreporter.com/article/20151028/NEWS/151029107/0/SEARCH

I thought this sounded bizarre, but it really had me when I read it!

I knew it!! When I read the original story I was skeptical because she said she couldn't remember what happened but refused medical treatment. And then there was the fight with bf ... lol! smh

Gotcha! Are we looking into Detroit? It's quite a bit away from Delta. But it is off of 75N. Major trucking route.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes it is quite a way, about 100 miles. I think we can include those distances for the years he was trucking but maybe not when he was younger and doing other jobs.

Joan was found in mid September of 2002. I knew her when she was a teen. Unfortunately the media drug her through the mud locally, and I really hope they run the dna for her. Her mom deserves answers.

I think he was in jail in Sep 2002.

That's down south in Butler County...going towards Cincinnati. Good one though, I believe there is a Liberty twp in Fulton Cty?

If you look at the Ohio map, Liberty Center is just southwest of Delta by about an hour. Definitely close to JDW's home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. You are correct. It's Liberty township, not Liberty Center.

Do we have a complete timeline showing where he lived when, where he worked when, when he was trucking, and when he was in jail?

A new member just posted very interesting local knowledge about trucking in the main thread, also mentions that JDW's operating authority for trucking was revoked in 2011. (I don't know if this based on local rumor, or fact.) It's in thread 5, post 35. (I don't know how to link to a specific post.)

Anyway this made me realize that I'm quite confused about all his addresses, businesses, and employment times.

If such a timeline already exists, my apologies, I must have missed it!

Yes it is quite a way, about 100 miles. I think we can include those distances for the years he was trucking but maybe not when he was younger and doing other jobs.

I think he was in jail in Sep 2002.[/QUOTEout

It is my understanding he got out at some point in September of 2002. I'm trying to find out his actual release date.

Liberty Center is very close, it is in the next County, Henry, By Defiance, Wauseon, Napoleon etc.

Do we have a complete timeline showing where he lived when, where he worked when, when he was trucking, and when he was in jail?

A new member just posted very interesting local knowledge about trucking in the main thread, also mentions that JDW's operating authority for trucking was revoked in 2011. (I don't know if this based on local rumor, or fact.) It's in thread 5, post 35. (I don't know how to link to a specific post.)

Anyway this made me realize that I'm quite confused about all his addresses, businesses, and employment times.

If such a timeline already exists, my apologies, I must have missed it!

Voluntary revocation in September 2011.

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_carrquery.prc_carrlist

DOT# 1682979

Insurance policies associated with that authority date back to 8-13-2007.

Uuuugh!! I wanna help out but I'm still stuck in he hospital for another few days!

I hope you get better soon Tssiemer!!

I'm going to start a timeline, please add or correct anything:
James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959
1973 age 14 admits e used and sold MJ
Yearbook photo from Evergreen High School in 1976, should graduated in 1978 no proof that he did
1979-1982 worked at Art Iron Inc in Toledo, Ohio age (20-23 yrs.)
1982 for 3 months back to Delta working for the farm called Shininger Inc.
1982-1986 Vulcan Ind in Toledo, Ohio (23-27 yrs)
1986-1989 worked at a neighboring farm age (27-30 yrs)
1989 moved back home started a 'lawn business'
1990 was a Gardner near Whitehouse, Ohio
1990 July 4th assauted Robin Gardner in a cornfield with a flathead screwdriver on Obee Rd near Whiteouse
1990 Nov. til Dec 1993 served time in prison for the attack (age 31-34 yrs)
2000-Oct-Sept 2002 spent time in jail for MJ growing got out early, sentenced til Nov 2003 (41-43 yrs)
2016 July 19 Sierah Joughin is missing after riding her bike in Fulton County Ohio close to her home and near Evergreen High School
2016 July 20 evidence found
2016 July 22 James Dean Worley arrested for death of Sierah
2016 July 23 Sierah was found
2016 July search of home, barn and property reveal a hidden room of horror

I couldn't finish the timeline about his business etc.........some lost years..........hubby not doing good today

I cannot find anything about Kathryn Hill.
Can someone please provide links? (sorry I don't recall who submitted their names, I'm getting a lost trying to catch up!)

TIA!

James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959
1973 age 14 admits e used and sold MJ
Yearbook photo from Evergreen High School in 1976, graduated in 1978 GPA 1.59
1979-1982 worked at Art Iron Inc in Toledo, Ohio age (20-23 yrs.)
1982 for 3 months back to Delta working for the farm called Shininger Inc.
1982-1986 Vulcan Ind in Toledo, Ohio (23-27 yrs)
1990 July 4th assauted Robin Gardner in a cornfield with a flathead screwdriver on Obee Rd near Whiteouse
1990 Nov. til Dec 1993 served time in prison for the attack (age 31-34 yrs)
2000-Oct-Sept 2002 spent time in jail for MJ growing got out early, sentenced til Nov 2003 (41-43 yrs)
2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4

claimed disabled

operated a small engine repair shop

2016 July 19 Sierah Joughin (20) is missing after riding her bike in Fulton County Ohio close to her home and near Evergreen High School
2016 July 20 evidence found,DNA duct tape,helmet with blood, screw driver
2016 July 22 James Dean Worley arrested for death of Sierah (age 57)
2016 July 23 Sierah was found
2016 July search of home, barn and property reveal a hidden room of horror
2016 August 1, 3 acres still being searched and evidence processed for more victims

James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959

Just wanted to clarify/correct as I think you have picked up here something I mentioned.

When I stated Gardner near Whitehouse, I was talking about the young woman named Gardner, not the vocation of a gardener. Sorry for the confusion. :moo: that reference as a vocation should be removed.

Whoa! The circle moves... Was just coming to post that... but perhaps even more years to 1989? Is the "local" referenced in the article in Toledo area?

"Worley said he worked for three years until 1982 at Art Iron Inc. in Toledo and then three months at Shininger Inc. in Delta. He said he was then employed at Vulcan Industries in Toledo, leaving when the plant closed in 1986. He worked three more years for an area farmer, court records show.......He said he moved back home, and persuaded his mother in 1989 to purchase a professional mower for his new lawn business."

And in 1990..... Gardner near Whitehouse

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/31/Murder-suspect-showed-fear-of-threats-to-home-Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.htmll

http://nypost.com/2016/07/29/bloody-freezer-dungeon-found-in-murder-suspects-barn/

"Gardner’s stepmom told The Post on Friday how her relative barely escaped with her life.
“He tried to run her off the road with his car. He knocked her over, and he tried to handcuff her to the inside of the car,” Joan Gardner said. “He jumped out of the car with handcuffs and dragged her inside the car. She somehow broke loose, and she was able to get away. It was miracle. She saved her own life.”
Gardner says her stepdaughter is “upset” that Worley is back in the news. “She is having to relive this all over again. I have heard through the family grapevine that she is upset by it and she might have to go back and testify [at Worley’s trial],” Gardner said."

Also, from 1986-1989, he *may* have again be living at home as he was working for a farmer, northeast of the village. :moo: Below is a cut/paste snippets from two emails I received from the reporter of the above article to clarify this section of the article above

""Worley said he worked for three years until 1982 at Art Iron Inc. in Toledo and then three months at Shininger Inc. in Delta. He said he was then employed at Vulcan Industries in Toledo, leaving when the plant closed in 1986. He worked three more years for an area farmer, court records show.......He said he moved back home, and persuaded his mother in 1989 to purchase a professional mower for his new lawn business."

from rdunn@theblade.com

Ryan Dunn wrote:

Hi *Bently*,

Thank you for reading and taking the time to write. You're correct my wording was unclear in that sentence The farmer was in the Delta area, northeast of the village.

We, of course, continue to follow Mr. Worley's case very closely. If you find anything of note we missed, feel free to call or email.

Best, Ryan

The reporter also stated in another short email for clarification that "He likely was" living with his mother during the time that he was working for the local farmer (1986-1989)

So, :moo: his moving back home in 1989 is in question as it looks like :moo: it could have been in 1986? Do we have that documented elsewhere? Looks like the 1989 reference was to when the mower was purchased?

He served almost as much time for growing weed as he did for trying to kidnap and assault a human being. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper