OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who was SO concerned about losing insurance in 2000, and SO depended on his ability to drive in order to operate his vitally important lawn care business, he sure played fast and loose in 1997.

5/20/1997 - expired license
11/3/1997- Speeding

Thank you for these links, Sarahlynn!!

He's got some tickets in Sylvania Municipal court and Maumee as well.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

He's got some tickets in Sylvania Municipal court and Maumee as well.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
If you have links for them, hit me up please! :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You're the best, thank you!

So Ohio workman's comp files against jdw, while he was incarcerated for abducting rg? What's that about?

I'm Guessing it's a lien for nonpayment of premium for his business. But that would only be if he had an employee. So, a little confused. Did he have an employee/s?

Hi , I am new here & really don't know much about this site yet. I came across this site due to the map of potential victims. Let me say you all are a bunch of wonderful people, all the hard work you all have done here is amazing! It took me a few days to get through all the pages here & last night I saw that no one shared the story form the Toledo Blade on the cod. I shared it because I thought you all might want to read it . This case hits close to home & breaks my heart as I live two miles from where all this took place. You all have opened my eyes to a lot of missing people in my area that I never even heard of , I hope all your hard work brings some closure to some families, God bless you all !

It is terrifying to learn about how much violence and murder the female population of our region have been subjected to. We think Afganistan and Iraq are dangerous - It's right here and nobody pays attention!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Guessing it's a lien for nonpayment of premium for his business. But that would only be if he had an employee. So, a little confused. Did he have an employee/s?
I haven't heard or seen anything about him having employees.

Hi , I am new here & really don't know much about this site yet. I came across this site due to the map of potential victims. Let me say you all are a bunch of wonderful people, all the hard work you all have done here is amazing! It took me a few days to get through all the pages here & last night I saw that no one shared the story form the Toledo Blade on the cod. I shared it because I thought you all might want to read it . This case hits close to home & breaks my heart as I live two miles from where all this took place. You all have opened my eyes to a lot of missing people in my area that I never even heard of , I hope all your hard work brings some closure to some families, God bless you all !

:welcome: to WS!!

I'm glad my map brought you here, sorry it's under such horrible circumstances. I hope you stick around! :)

The blade article and COD are being discussed in the other thread, Sierah's thread. Here is the link to the thread in case you haven't seen it http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?314326-OH-Sierah-Joughin-20-Fulton-County-19-July-2016-7-*Arrest*/page47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck