OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting frustrated by lack of info, both current and historical. This guy did fairly well coasting under the radar, despite frequent run-ins with the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting frustrated by lack of info, both current and historical. This guy did fairly well coasting under the radar, despite frequent run-ins with the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a feeling that things will stay fairly quiet for awhile, and then all hells going to just loose.

They have a LOT to look into, I have no doubt of that. A long road lies ahead for LE.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that things will stay fairly quiet for awhile, and then all hells going to just loose.

They have a LOT to look into, I have no doubt of that. A long road lies ahead for LE.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I agree 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Are you guys still adding to the map? https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=s2MEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2109,6373664&hl=en

Kara Sirmons found floating in the Ohio River, naked and hog tied. She had 3 deep lacerations to the back of her head inflicted by something like a tire iron. COD was a drug overdose but the ME thought someone could have force-fed her the drugs to get rid of her. Found in the river near Hancock County, West Virginia. Maybe that's too far away? I thought she should at least be mentioned though...

Are you guys still adding to the map? https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=s2MEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2109,6373664&hl=en

Kara Sirmons found floating in the Ohio River, naked and hog tied. She had 3 deep lacerations to the back of her head inflicted by something like a tire iron. COD was a drug overdose but the ME thought someone could have force-fed her the drugs to get rid of her. Found in the river near Hancock County, West Virginia. Maybe that's too far away? I thought she should at least be mentioned though...

You know what's scary...if we include her, then we have to look into PA. We don't know any of her background. She could have been closer to Ohio border than we think. Thanks, Gardener.

You know what's scary...if we include her, then we have to look into PA. We don't know any of her background. She could have been closer to Ohio border than we think. Thanks, Gardener.

I know :( The article says she had a history of drug use and prostitution. At first I thought he couldn't have done it due to it being 1990 but I checked the time line. He hadn't attack RG yet and was walking free. He was cited for not wearing a seat belt in Syvania, OH on April 14. Article on Kara Sirmons being found was published April 27th and just says she was found "last week". He blamed his attack on RG on all his minor accidents and "stress". I was thinking what if every time he had a minor run-in with the law or some form of "stress" like loss of a job he acted out by finding a victim? I'm not excusing this piece of trash but just trying to explain his twisted way of thinking. Pittsburgh is only a 3-4 hour drive depending on where he was living at the time. Maybe put Kara on the less likely potential list until we know more?

ETA: Nevermind about my above theory. This article says she left her house March 21 and was reported missing by her grandmother March 30 when she didn't come back: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=s2MEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3956,2122272&hl=en
Body found April 19 or 20? Article still not clear but the article date was April 21.

I think it's possible, and she be included for the less likely victim list maybe for distance. There were many girls found in the Ohio River that could have been him.
Lori Ann Hill was hit with a tool like a tire iron.
Bobbie Lee Wells was hit with a tool like a hammer.
He had a screwdriver for both known abductions.

Many reports say the women were found bound. I wonder how many were hog-tied.

Just wanted to mention that Yvonne Regler, according to a Sept. '77 Plain Dealer news article, was picked up by a trucker once in Lorain and seen by another trucker in Port Clinton. States that one of them had breakfast with her and recognized her in a police photo. It also said that when he left her she was hitchhicking north on Route 250 which would put her closer to the Toledo area.

Here is the article from the Plain Dealer, Sept '77

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yvonne.JPG
    Yvonne.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 227
Just wanted to mention that Yvonne Regler, according to a Sept. '77 Plain Dealer news article, was picked up by a trucker once in Lorain and seen by another trucker in Port Clinton. States that one of them had breakfast with her and recognized her in a police photo. It also said that when he left her she was hitchhicking north on Route 250 which would put her closer to the Toledo area.

Did we find out yet if the "person of interest" police recently said they have in mind is JDW or someone else?

Did we find out yet if the "person of interest" police recently said they have in mind is JDW or someone else?
They have not said anymore. Only that the person is being held on unrelated charges out of state.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I thought I saw somewhere on this site that there were pictures from Worley's residence and someone thought one looked like Yvonne Regler. I believe that they were posted and taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129