OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah was from Rochester Pennsylvania, and Kathy was from Alliance Ohio.

Both were found near the Berlin reservoir in Portage county Ohio. I don't know if that is in the town of Alliance, or near to it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sarah was from Rochester Pennsylvania, and Kathy was from Alliance Ohio.

Both were found near the Berlin reservoir in Portage county Ohio. I don't know if that is in the town of Alliance, or near to it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just north of Alliance. I will have to look for the links but I looked at the map a lot regarding these two, and whether to add. I know they we're found close to each other. One was found along Fewtown Rd I remember that https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/9047+Fewtown+Rd,+Deerfield,+OH+44411,+USA/@41.0064129,-81.06703,698m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88314c052514d8a5:0xfb57738a3d24cced!8m2!3d41.0064258!4d-81.0650108

JDW's physical appearance has changed dramatically over the years. Imo, it would be very beneficial to have photos of JDW shared with the public, beginning with his High School photo and at 10 year intervals up to the present. A timeline of vehicle descriptions that he owned or had access too would also likely be a catalyst for citizen tips of any prior abduction attempts. jmo

JDW's physical appearance has changed dramatically over the years. Imo, it would be very beneficial to have photos of JDW shared with the public, beginning with his High School photo and at 10 year intervals up to the present. A timeline of vehicle descriptions that he owned or had access too would also likely be a catalyst for citizen tips of any prior abduction attempts. jmo
Agree 100%.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

How would one procure such photos? DMV? He would have needed to renew his license every 4 years. Are those pictures public record? Just thinking out loud here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

How would one procure such photos? DMV? He would have needed to renew his license every 4 years. Are those pictures public record? Just thinking out loud here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I don't know either ..I'll ask one of the local reporters that I have been exchanging numerous private messages with, see if he can possibly get his hands on some pictures and ones that will be permitted to be shared publicly

In reference to Lori Ann Hills murder..I don't know how confident I am that JDW should be considered altho just his PROXIMITY to where she was abducted and found is reason enough I suppose.

Okay...this is VERY interesting reading taken from JE in his case. I am not convinced JDW had anything to do with Lori's murder. There are a LOT of players in Lori's murder, a LOT of lies, and very little, if any, physical evidence. This JE makes it apparent that there is NO DNA left to test, slides were lost, etc. I also recently found out that there was an active serial killer (s) during this time that were hitting the 80/90 turnpike from Ohio to Indiana. Also, in this filing, it is mentioned that there was a bloody mattress and underwear found at the Iron Coffins motorcycle club.
In Oregon, Ohio...during the 80's, a woman was found in a field murdered. It was exceptionally brutal. No one was ever arrested but my ex (who worked the case as a detective) told me that they believed the Iron Coffins were responsible but they could not prove it. Interesting.
Anyway, I don't think Lori's murder will be solved without a confession. To many people, to many lies, to many suspects, missing, degraded, evidence, etc. Read thru the entire Judgement Entry and then tell me what you all think.

Foxfire - In the court order, what was sent to the labs is listed.

https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/do...-Ohio-2171.pdf

Any progress on this?

WTOL is looking into the possibility of other cases connected to JDW.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32825951/...in-be-responsible-for-other-cold-case-murders

Possible connctions:
1980: Bobbie Lee Wells, 30, found along County Road F at Roads 2 and 3 in Fulton County. beaten with a hammer.

1981: Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19, found in Milberry Park ( few miles from where Worley allegedly workrd)

1982: Sharon Ward, 17, dead in a cornfield in Oregon.

Karen Lee Kohls, 32, missing near Oak Openings MetroPark, ( near the Fulton County- Lucas County border). body has not been found.

1983: Joann Jaso, 27, found wearing only tennis shoes, near County Road F in Wauseon.

1985: Lori Ann Hill, 14, body was found at County Road M and 12 mile Road.

1995: Tabitha Ann Guth, 19, missing in August 1995. body was found only wearing tennis shoes (off Laskey Rd., west Toledo)

I have found exactly one article about Karen Kohls. Does anyone have more info about this case??

My ex worked the Karen Ward murder in the 80's out in Oregon. He was pretty convinced that the Iron Coffin motorcycle group was involved. I seem to recall that the suspect took off towards southern Ohio and back then...nobody went after him.

WTOL is looking into the possibility of other cases connected to JDW.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32825951/...in-be-responsible-for-other-cold-case-murders

Possible connctions:
1980: Bobbie Lee Wells, 30, found along County Road F at Roads 2 and 3 in Fulton County. beaten with a hammer.

1981: Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19, found in Milberry Park ( few miles from where Worley allegedly workrd)

1982: Sharon Ward, 17, dead in a cornfield in Oregon.

Karen Lee Kohls, 32, missing near Oak Openings MetroPark, ( near the Fulton County- Lucas County border). body has not been found.

1983: Joann Jaso, 27, found wearing only tennis shoes, near County Road F in Wauseon.

1985: Lori Ann Hill, 14, body was found at County Road M and 12 mile Road.

1995: Tabitha Ann Guth, 19, missing in August 1995. body was found only wearing tennis shoes (off Laskey Rd., west Toledo)

WTOL 11’s Emily Nelson did some digging.
Digging = reading WS, lol.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=kAIfKoUo

I have found exactly one article about Karen Kohls. Does anyone have more info about this case??

My ex worked the Karen Ward murder in the 80's out in Oregon. He was pretty convinced that the Iron Coffin motorcycle group was involved. I seem to recall that the suspect took off towards southern Ohio and back then...nobody went after him.

Can you link the one article please , I can't find any at all right now except the new report from last night on ch 11.

Can you link the one article please , I can't find any at all right now except the new report from last night on ch 11.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19821012&id=tUBPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=sgIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3877,5309743 I could only find the one link too when I was looking for info for the map.

I put links to any articles I find within the map, if you need to find something I may have it there. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing (Just click the relevant pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx