OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was trying to find out more about his 1996 speeding ticket in Sylvania case. Btw I noticed the date is incorrect on the timeline , it is off by 1 day, he was cited for speeding on 1-30-96, not 1-31-86. The court documents say that it just wasn't filed until next day, but the actual speeding happen on the 30th so when you get a chance please correct that as it may be significant at some point when trying to link him to a yet unknown evil doing by JDW on the 30th. My question actually is, do we know if anything at all that did happen on 1-30-96 ?? I wish the report had been more specific which direction he was heading, exactly what stretch of road etc I assume it was 4-75 since it says OSP (Ohio State Patrol ) and the fact it was in a 55mph zone. Is there any way to find out more details of this case ? Also did anyone see an actual time this occurred ? This was 6 years after the RG abduction and just 3 yrs or less since he had been out of prison for that . Seems like someone with such a record wouldn't want to normally make a habit of speeding and bring possible scrutiny upon himself so I am wondering why he was in such a dagburned hurry that day/night ???!

I was trying to find out more about his 1996 speeding ticket in Sylvania case. Btw I noticed the date is incorrect on the timeline , it is off by 1 day, he was cited for speeding on 1-30-96, not 1-31-86. The court documents say that it just wasn't filed until next day, but the actual speeding happen on the 30th so when you get a chance please correct that as it may be significant at some point when trying to link him to a yet unknown evil doing by JDW on the 30th. My question actually is, do we know if anything at all that did happen on 1-30-96 ?? I wish the report had been more specific which direction he was heading, exactly what stretch of road etc I assume it was 4-75 since it says OSP (Ohio State Patrol ) and the fact it was in a 55mph zone. Is there any way to find out more details of this case ? Also did anyone see an actual time this occurred ? This was 6 years after the RG abduction and just 3 yrs or less since he had been out of prison for that . Seems like someone with such a record wouldn't want to normally make a habit of speeding and bring possible scrutiny upon himself so I am wondering why he was in such a dagburned hurry that day/night ???!

I don't know what street he was on, but I know the west side of Erie Street is 55. This seems odd since Berkey has the 45 mph speed trap, but something to note.

I don't know what street he was on, but I know the west side of Erie Street is 55. This seems odd since Berkey has the 45 mph speed trap, but something to note.

Is that Patrolled by Ohio State Patrol or Sheriff

police would not give us any other information on the plate # other than it came back as a rental from delta to a person in delta ohio. (I believe they said both the car & person were from delta ohio, cant remember exactly but im pretty sure they said both the car & person) (its been 20 years) police said they questioned the man & he claimed he dropped her back off. TPD wouldn't give us any more info than that stating they couldn't release any names for safety reasons.. I will double check tomorrow with Claudia's brother.

police would not give us any other information on the plate # other than it came back as a rental from delta to a person in delta ohio. (I believe they said both the car & person were from delta ohio, cant remember exactly but im pretty sure they said both the car & person) (its been 20 years) police said they questioned the man & he claimed he dropped her back off. TPD wouldn't give us any more info than that stating they couldn't release any names for safety reasons.. I will double check tomorrow with Claudia's brother.

Toledogirl98, please consider applying for verified insider status if you haven't already. The information that you are providing about the rental car is very significant if the person renting the car was JDW, or someone associated with him, imo. Hopefully this incident is being re-investigated and if not, maybe an msm investigative reporter can retrieve the information via FOIA.
Thanx again for joining websleuths and sharing your very valuable information.

Good catch! This has been fixed, thanks!

*eta - His various traffic violations after his incarceration for RG blow my mind, particularly in light of his sob story letter to the judge whining about how he didn't get his super shock probation.

For someone whose livelihood is ever so dependent on his being able to drive, who cannot support his ailing mother without it, who will be left with no option but to let the surrounding lawns wither away to nothing with no driving priveleges - he sure as heck played fast and loose with his DL a few years later, eh? Lots of speeding, and actually letting his licence expire? Really?

OSP has jurisdiction EVERYWHERE in Ohio. They can pull you over on a side street in Toledo..Oregon..anywhere in the state as long as it is a public road (which they basically all are) It does NOT have to be a designated state route. Unless we get a copy of the actual report..hard to say where he was exactly. I would hazard a guess and say 475 or 23 within the limits of Sylvania or Sylvania Township. The time he was pulled over would be interesting also.

OSP has jurisdiction EVERYWHERE in Ohio. They can pull you over on a side street in Toledo..Oregon..anywhere in the state as long as it is a public road (which they basically all are) It does NOT have to be a designated state route. Unless we get a copy of the actual report..hard to say where he was exactly. I would hazard a guess and say 475 or 23 within the limits of Sylvania or Sylvania Township. The time he was pulled over would be interesting also.

Thanks for the state patrol jurisdiction lesson . And yes that irks me that there's no time given on that one ticket in Sylvania, I would like to know if it were in the middle of the night or not. Also do we know where he was supposed to be working on those dates ? I was trying to make that connection on the timeline and could not but I was kind of in a hurry when I was doing that so I may have overlooked it. . And yes it does seem odd that he would let his license expire. I wonder what he was so busy doing in April on that year that had him so distracted. Are any of the potential victims coinciding with that time by chance?

Thanks for the state patrol jurisdiction lesson . And yes that irks me that there's no time given on that one ticket in Sylvania, I would like to know if it were in the middle of the night or not. Also do we know where he was supposed to be working on those dates ? I was trying to make that connection on the timeline and could not but I was kind of in a hurry when I was doing that so I may have overlooked it. . And yes it does seem odd that he would let his license expire. I wonder what he was so busy doing in April on that year that had him so distracted. Are any of the potential victims coinciding with that time by chance?

I'm going to try and re-focus on 2004 and early 2005. I just feel it in my gut that that passport was gotten for a reason. I think something significant happened..perhaps a high profile victim, or he left evidence, or SHE GOT AWAY...something. He didn't just get it into his hick head to go get a passport for no reason.

I'm going to try and re-focus on 2004 and early 2005. I just feel it in my gut that that passport was gotten for a reason. I think something significant happened..perhaps a high profile victim, or he left evidence, or SHE GOT AWAY...something. He didn't just get it into his hick head to go get a passport for no reason.

Agreed, unless he was driving for a cross border company at that time. IDK when they started the passport requirement, but it was mentioned on here at some point.

I totally agree with you on the passport if you want to send me a private message let me see if I can round up my subscription stuff newspaper archive I joined I hardly have time to use it if you want to login with my username and search articles from all over the place for anything whatsoever you could do that. maybe somewhere there's a news article from a town 80 miles away ,hundred + miles away... something... maybe there's mention of an attempted abduction or assault by an unidentified assailant that's just a small mention in a paper somewhere in their little local crime logs in that time frame and also try to use keywords of what vehicle he may have been driving if we have that info what he had at that time and stuff like that

Toledogirl98, please consider applying for verified insider status if you haven't already. The information that you are providing about the rental car is very significant if the person renting the car was JDW, or someone associated with him, imo. Hopefully this incident is being re-investigated and if not, maybe an msm investigative reporter can retrieve the information via FOIA.
Thanx again for joining websleuths and sharing your very valuable information.

Forum: Verified Professional and Insider Members
List of verified insiders and professionals, and info on how to become a verified insider
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

Agreed, unless he was driving for a cross border company at that time. IDK when they started the passport requirement, but it was mentioned on here at some point.

I also kept thinking and remembered people encouraging me to get a passport before things tightened down. Here is an article I found which discusses this in April 2005. Did he travel to Canada and Mexico using his driver's license prior to this? We know he didn't use the passport. Windsor used to be an easy trip before passports. I wonder if we should look into missing persons in Windsor?

[FONT=&quot]"The rule's first phase will go into effect Dec. 31, 2005, requiring all U.S. citizens traveling by air or sea to or from the Caribbean, as well as Central and South America, to have passports. The next phase, which will apply these rules to all air and sea travel to or from Mexico and Canada, will begin a year later."[/FONT]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28188-2005Apr5.html

Whoa whoa whoa..I'm trying to go over the timeline document w a fine tooth comb each chance I get and...clicked on this referenced Blade article we have all read , but something just jumped out at me in it..

" a criminal background check lists Worley's current address as his home address in 1979, 1990, and 2000. It is unclear if he lived there continuously".

Wait , what ?? Did I miss something? what did he do in 1979 that he has a criminal background record for???

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

Whoa whoa whoa..I'm trying to go over the timeline document w a fine tooth comb each chance I get and...clicked on this referenced Blade article we have all read , but something just jumped out at me in it..

" a criminal background check lists Worley's current address as his home address in 1979, 1990, and 2000. It is unclear if he lived there continuously".

Wait , what ?? Did I miss something? what did he do in 1979 that he has a criminal background record for???

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html
I figured job application, but who knows?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I figured job application, but who knows?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
My bci check I had for work lists every address I have ever been associated with. I do not have any criminal record so mine is more of what you find in a credit report. Names, addresses, former employers.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Something I've been wondering, the area farmer that employed him for three years, who is it? What did he do there? This is a long span of unknown.which falls between potential victim Lori Ann Hill and known abduction of Robin Gardner.

I work in jails in Ohio and do assessments on inmates. I wish I could assess him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member