OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Everyday Grace!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just back from the vet, cat has allergies but was that an interesting adventure! (scratches ahoy)

Before I left I had read about 90% of the 1990 case file and noticed that JDW stated Vulcan Industries was located on King Road, Toledo. Not down by the Maumee river as we had thought. I've moved the marker but King Road is a long road and I couldn't find the exact address. It also states he worked for Lucas County fairs and Williams County fairs, as well as Fulton. Those sites have been added too.

I'll go back and find those women you asked me to add now notnice

page 1 of his manifesto..............best friend got him a job at Toledo Turf Equipment Co and became friends with one of the owners who gave his mother a discount on his professional mower.
Also his mother bought a truck for $4,000
proud and protective of his family

On page 9 of the case file - is the previous address (hard to read but seems like a 15th Street in Waterville) - is that a JDW previous address? I don't recall seeing that before.

ETA - the 1990 case file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

page 2
put add in Trading Post in spring by July had more work than he could handle 1990
NO days off, 10-12 hours a day
to much pressure tries to explain why he did what he did to RG

accident #1
of course not his fault
a speeding van rammed into his truck stalled and was blocking a road going from one driveway to another while plowing snow
Dec 26, 1989
got himself out of "HOT WATER" with a Ryder Ins. 4 months of fighting the insurance company.

All his "accidents leading up to the event" stories just show me he has a reckless disregard for human life. The woman from the first accident was 8 months pregnant!! And I doubt he saved 3 people's lives.

ETA. Second accident. My bad. But still. He seems very angry with women that mess with his "plans".

page 1 of his manifesto..............best friend got him a job at Toledo Turf Equipment Co and became friends with one of the owners who gave his mother a discount on his professional mower.
Also his mother bought a truck for $4,000
proud and protective of his family

I can't find a toledo turf equipment co, must have gone out of business. I'll keep looking for a location

Found it! http://www.bbb.org/toledo/business-reviews/golf-equipment-and-supplies-retail/toledo-turf-equipment-in-toledo-oh-35000523
Toledo Turf Equipment
(419) 473-**** (Disconnected)
4329 W. Alexis Rd., Toledo, OH 43623

Passionflower posted this link http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/20...e-victims.html in #19.

"Multiple video and still-image recording devicesand film were collected, though their contents have not yet been released. Authorities also recovered various itemsincluding clothing and jewelry on the property." I imagine LE already have an idea of some victims. Video recording throughout the property and secret rooms, it is sickening.

Any ideas on how long it will take for LE to confirm other victims? Think if any film exists it will be pretty clear-cut.

Accident #2
June 5, 1990
Toledo rt 475 North (map?)
woman in small compact car was 8 months pregnant (thinking of baby found?")
she was eating french fries
she had violations against her
he had no witnesses and was issued a ticket..............bolded this in maifesto very angry underlined he needed this truck for his business and Ryder Ins warned him again about any accidents

"much is at stake"

What about Erica Baker? I know she is young at 9 years old but missing from Kettering Ohio since 1999. Kettering is right near 3 remains found on the map near Beaver.

She was last seen when she left the house to walk her dog between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. on February 7, 1999. The dog was later found but Erica has not been seen since. She was wearing a pink rain jacket, a pink Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. Erica's front teeth are crooked.

From article above:

"According to the warrants, cell phone location information showed he was at the scene of the abduction for nearly two hours during the time she was missing."

He was thee for two hours - where she was abducted? I'm just catching up, has this been mentioned yet?

On page 9 of the case file - is the previous address (hard to read but seems like a 15th Street in Waterville) - is that a JDW previous address? I don't recall seeing that before.

ETA - the 1990 case file.

Could it be a N or S 5 th Street? I can't make it out well either

page 2
put add in Trading Post in spring by July had more work than he could handle 1990
NO days off, 10-12 hours a day
to much pressure tries to explain why he did what he did to RG

Thx - found it. I've just been reading the pasted lists in posts trying to keep up. All I remembered was a Lincoln Ave in Swanton. Didn't recall him in Waterville. I also can't find a 15th anything in Waterville so maybe it isn't a 15th?

Could it be a N or S 5 th Street? I can't make it out well either

Maybe when Notnice wakes up from her exhausted well-deserved coma she can take a look at her copies.

There is a 5th in Waterville. What page? maybe I can decipher.

Also now more than ever I'm convinced of Lori Hill and Joanie Palacio. The so called drug connection would have given him easy access to her.

From article above:

"According to the warrants, cell phone location information showed he was at the scene of the abduction for nearly two hours during the time she was missing."

He was thee for two hours - where she was abducted? I'm just catching up, has this been mentioned yet?

Yes this has been discussed extensively in the main threads, currently no. 6

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ghin-20-Fulton-County-19-July-2016-6-*Arrest*

There is a 5th in Waterville. What page? maybe I can decipher.

Also now more than ever I'm convinced of Lori Hill and Joanie Palacio. The so called drug connection would have given him easy access to her.

2qcjxvp.png

I SS it so we can maybe see better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads