OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fabulous if someone could? TIA :)

This is who is on the map so far

Tabitha Ann Guth
Lori Ann Hill
Catherine Sackrider
Karen Lee Kohls
Jody Lynn Brant
Sharon Ward
Joann Jaso
Hazel Alice Cross
Tammy Ann Hill
Susan Marie Cummings
Claudia Tinsley
Michelle Ann Hoffman
Tina Williamson
Victoria Collins
Kathryn Jo Hill
Joan Elaine Palacio
Patricia Heer
Betty J Mottinger
Crystal Proctor

Unidentified Female (Angola)
Unidentified Infant Female (newborn)
Unidentified Female (Spring Valley Twp)
Unidentified Female (Buckskin Girl)

Known Victims

Robin Gardener
Sierah Joughin

JDW

Residences

Lincoln Avenue, Swanton
10627 Co Rd 6. 'The Barn'

Work Places

Art Iron Inc - 1979 - 1982
Shininger Inc - 3 months, 1982
Vulcan Industries/Iron 1982 - 1986
Fulton County Fairgrounds. Some time prior 1990?
F.E.S. Shop Services. 2010-2012

Timeline added into map description

Anything I miss?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

Skibaboo...I noticed on your map that there were 49,400 views!! Amazing work!

Beginnings of a timeline are coming together on the spreadsheet.
PLEASE BE NOTED: I have added a bunch of months and dates that we do not actually have as placeholders.
For example, his work history has some details, but is mostly vague. I don't want to note anything on the spreadsheet as 1979-1982 in the date column, as that will make sorting impossible, so I have Art Iron as two entries, one dated 1/1/1979 for beginning work, and one for 6/1/1982 as ending work. I came up with 6/1/1982 as the end work date, as the article states that he worked for Shininger for 3 months in 1982, and also started at Vulcan in 1982.

ALL ITEMS WHERE I AM MAKING UP EXACT DATES ARE NOTED AS SUCH IN THE DESCRIPTION. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=477822682

I will continue updating as I find corresponding links.

Really great spreadsheet Kadoober!!

FYI, there are case docs to see upstairs. Thanks Notnice and Whimdriven!

Here are some more exact dates, courtesy of the case file from 1990.

Nov 1989 owned lawn cutting business
1986-1989 worked for a farmer in Delta (quit to do familial problems)
Sept 1982- Feb 1986 Vulcan (laid off)
Shiniger Delta (no date given other than 3 months in 1982)
1979-1982 Art Iron Inc - laid off

Extra notes:
Though no exact dates given, he admits to selling 100-200 lb of Pot a week in NW Ohio.
Handcuffs were bought in 1985 for $3 and were in each of his cars
Parents divorced when he was five or six and there was physical abuse between parents
Used cocaine and attempted to sell it 1980

Though no exact dates given, he admits to selling 100-200 lb of Pot a week in NW Ohio.

Seriously!! Looks like too many zeros in that equation!!

Not you 806mom...I was just being sarcastic about JDW definitely "elaborating".

I have been combing through the list. There are just.so.many woman.

Its got me wondering though. There are some pretty big gaps, specifically in the 2000 decade. Makes me wonder where he really was during that time. I know he was in jail in 2002. So was he just laying in wait? Was he actually behaving? I don't think so. So where was he? That question keeps eating at me.

He was traveling, would be my guess...

Here are some more exact dates, courtesy of the case file from 1990.

Nov 1989 owned lawn cutting business
1986-1989 worked for a farmer in Delta (quit to do familial problems)
Sept 1982- Feb 1986 Vulcan (laid off)
Shiniger Delta (no date given other than 3 months in 1982)
1979-1982 Art Iron Inc - laid off

Extra notes:
Handcuffs were bought in 1985 for $3 and were in each of his cars
Parents divorced when he was five or six and there was physical abuse between parents
Used cocaine and attempted to sell it 1980

Kabooder, I looked at your timeline on the spreadsheet. THANK YOU so much for doing this! Unless I missed it, there are a few things missing. They were posted in post 529 by passionflower and fill some of the 2000s gap. Just thought i would paste them here so you can add them if they were missed. The business dates I belive are from the secretary of States website.

2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4
2009 incorporated Fes Transportation LLC
2010,Oct 21 Fes Transportation LLC was granted a Special Hauling Permit for oversized/overweight vehicles - revoked in Sep 2011.
2011 incorporated FES SHOP SERVICES LLC (engine repair shop from his home)

Another thought/concern. He worked for three years on a farm in Delta. Maybe some of the locals can answer this. Do we know which farm and do we know whether there has been any LE activity recently searching that farm? Yesterday's news was that there were no remains found at his own place IIRC.

As regards the timeline/spreadsheet, thought it might be helpful to have a timeline of vehicles he had access to at certain times. I'm trying to bring this over from Sierah's thread post 805 and 838, we'll see if this works. I don't know if the photos will come over.

Originally Posted by Bently
For those on Ipad or phone that cannot see google street view https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...m7Bm0Qpx8IXTAK here are screen shots that show the dirt piles appearing between 2007 and 2013

October 2007=Dirt absent

July 2009= Dirt absent

September 2013= Dirt piles present
That looks like crushed slag, from the local steel mill. It's free or cheap; depending on the grade you would like.

Recapping the photos and timeline of vehicles.

October 2007. White box truck and teal pickup truck.

July 2009. Red pickup truck and white truck-tractor cab.

September 2013. Red pickup truck.

I also have seen a google street view pic with a blue or teal convertible in the drive but can't find the post and don't know if the picture was dated. But that kind of vehicle would be attractive to a young lady.

With his hit and run tendencies and the fact that he had a repair shop I wonder if he did vehicle body repair. Wonder if LE has looked into his purchases from his auto repair parts suppliers. Maybe they should.

Kabooder, I looked at your timeline on the spreadsheet. THANK YOU so much for doing this! Unless I missed it, there are a few things missing. They were posted in post 529 by passionflower and fill some of the 2000s gap. Just thought i would paste them here so you can add them if they were missed. The business dates I belive are from the secretary of States website.

2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4
2009 incorporated Fes Transportation LLC
2010,Oct 21 Fes Transportation LLC was granted a Special Hauling Permit for oversized/overweight vehicles - revoked in Sep 2011.
2011 incorporated FES SHOP SERVICES LLC (engine repair shop from his home)
Once I track down links for these things they'll be added :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seriously!! Looks like too many zeros in that equation!!
Um. What? I just woke up and haven't seen the docs yet, but he actually said 100-200 lbs? A week?

Sigh. I have a bad feeling that he's an "out doer". He tells tall tales and is the best at everything. If he decides to confess to murders, he's going to claim way more than he actually committed.

JMO, and based on this one thing. Sprinkling grains of salt all over this post.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I so have not forgot about our map. Any luck with the 11 possible victims I posted being added to the map?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, sorry I will of course. I know you had a big day yesterday :bow: I had to go out and didn't feel well last night. Have to take one of the cats to the vet this afternoon, but other than that I'm free to get on it!

Skibaboo...I noticed on your map that there were 49,400 views!! Amazing work!

Whoahhhhhhh now it's 77,757

:jawdrop:

Last time I looked it had over 1,000 views and I thought that was crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme