OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she should be added unless anyone has additional info to suggest not.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Guth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tabitha Ann Guth is already on the map.

The map is made up of layers.

Tabitha Ann Guth
Lori Ann Hill
Catherine Sackrider
Karen Lee Kohls
Jody Lynn Brant

Are all on their own layer, as multiple markers have been added for them (last seen, addresses, car found etc)

Sorry if that confuses. I'll be going shopping soon, but will be updating the map when I get home.

Ok. I'm glad we have that established. Out of the ones I've found, it might be easier for Skibaboo, if the ones that are potential are combined in one post so he doesn't have to skim back.

I'm don't recall her being an overdose. I'd have to further look into her.

That would be fabulous if someone could? TIA :)

This is who is on the map so far

Tabitha Ann Guth
Lori Ann Hill
Catherine Sackrider
Karen Lee Kohls
Jody Lynn Brant
Sharon Ward
Joann Jaso
Hazel Alice Cross
Tammy Ann Hill
Susan Marie Cummings
Claudia Tinsley
Michelle Ann Hoffman
Tina Williamson
Victoria Collins
Kathryn Jo Hill
Joan Elaine Palacio
Patricia Heer
Betty J Mottinger
Crystal Proctor

Unidentified Female (Angola)
Unidentified Infant Female (newborn)
Unidentified Female (Spring Valley Twp)
Unidentified Female (Buckskin Girl)

Known Victims

Robin Gardener
Sierah Joughin

JDW

Residences

Lincoln Avenue, Swanton
10627 Co Rd 6. 'The Barn'

Work Places

Art Iron Inc - 1979 - 1982
Shininger Inc - 3 months, 1982
Vulcan Industries/Iron 1982 - 1986
Fulton County Fairgrounds. Some time prior 1990?
F.E.S. Shop Services. 2010-2012

Timeline added into map description

Anything I miss?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

Beginnings of a timeline are coming together on the spreadsheet.
PLEASE BE NOTED: I have added a bunch of months and dates that we do not actually have as placeholders.
For example, his work history has some details, but is mostly vague. I don't want to note anything on the spreadsheet as 1979-1982 in the date column, as that will make sorting impossible, so I have Art Iron as two entries, one dated 1/1/1979 for beginning work, and one for 6/1/1982 as ending work. I came up with 6/1/1982 as the end work date, as the article states that he worked for Shininger for 3 months in 1982, and also started at Vulcan in 1982.

ALL ITEMS WHERE I AM MAKING UP EXACT DATES ARE NOTED AS SUCH IN THE DESCRIPTION. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=477822682

I will continue updating as I find corresponding links.

The furthest I went back was when he was 20, I believe. Is this a new potential not posted?

I'm not sure. I just seen there was an unidentified posted here, clicked on it and when I read the story, her story sounded like she could be a potential victim. She had also been identified as Jeanne Marie Melville

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PLEASE BE NOTED: I have added a bunch of months and dates that we do not actually have as placeholders.
For example, his work history has some details, but is mostly vague. I don't want to note anything on the spreadsheet as 1979-1982 in the date column, as that will make sorting impossible, so I have Art Iron as two entries, one dated 1/1/1979 for beginning work, and one for 6/1/1982 as ending work. I came up with 6/1/1982 as the end work date, as the article states that he worked for Shininger for 3 months in 1982, and also started at Vulcan in 1982.

ALL ITEMS WHERE I AM MAKING UP EXACT DATES ARE NOTED AS SUCH IN THE DESCRIPTION. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=477822682

Fantastic!!

Near the intersection of Turk Rd and Consear Rd in Ottawa Lake, MI

Holy moly !!!!! That blows my mind!! I dont know how I never heard about this, and I know exactly where those roads are and have been through there (and parked ) countless times back then ! Wow

Ha!

*wants to work on list, but is actually at WORK, and should probably work on that*

(pouts)

Hiding in bathroom for way too long trying to catch up on posts lol dammit I need to get back to work too

I think she should be added unless anyone has additional info to suggest not.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Guth

Creepy. Missing 08/20/95, personal items found 08/22/95, and then a full month later they found her body (remains) in the same location that they found her belongings?! Had she been held for a month, or did they totally miss her? It is pretty urban compared to a lot of the others, but there is a park just south of the crossroads they found her at.

What are JDW's professions? Iron worker at some point, yes? Welder?

Never mind! I see upthread there is a list. Iron worker. I ask because where they found Tabitha Guth was near a fabrication shop and wondered if he had business there.

What are JDW's professions? Iron worker at some point, yes? Welder?

Never mind! I see upthread there is a list. Iron worker. I ask because where they found Tabitha Guth was near a fabrication shop and wondered if he had business there.

Also running with this, is it possible he would drop bodies in a place he could see the discovery from? A spot he could see police activity? It would be interesting to hear what coworkers had to say about his comings and goings, etc.

Hi! Per this link, Lori Ann Hill had blonde hair and blue eyes and was found in a cornfield

http://www.pomc.com/catch_a_killer/lori_hill.html

Creepy. Missing 08/20/95, personal items found 08/22/95, and then a full month later they found her body (remains) in the same location that they found her belongings?! Had she been held for a month, or did they totally miss her? It is pretty urban compared to a lot of the others, but there is a park just south of the crossroads they found her at.

This actually touches on something I have been planning on digging into, but haven't gotten to yet.
I would like to do some research on each girl on the Potential tab that has been found, and try to determine how much time passed between the time they went missing and the time they were found.
I can't get that carpet lined fridge out of my head, and I am wondering if a pattern will emerge that may give us an idea of when he built that room.

If anyone wants to work on this, please just let me know the name and the date missing vs. date found.

Has anybody started looking at our list of ladies who went missing and compared where they went missing from to where JDW worked at the time? A few in Toledo (the 1981 cases), who were found 30 miles from Delta are actually only about 5 miles from his place of business at the time (1979 - 1982- Art Iron Inc - 860 Curtis St, Toledo, OH 43609).

Kadoober I took your sheet and added a few columns: Last Seen, Belongings Found, Body Found, and Distance from JDW Workplace. The few I have done show the body found a few days to a week or two out.

I would love to sit and work on this more but I need to do a few things for a meeting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme