OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this in Namus (unidentified). I think she should be added she was found Right around the corner from Vulcan Industries where JDW worked in the 80's. Vulcan Industries Quits As Military Contracts Dry Up Aug. 1 1986. - (google search) granted it was less than a year before.
Unidentified
Case number 745605
Date found June 16, 1987 13:22 Blonde female age 16-20
Address 1 3434 Collingwood Blvd.
Address 2
City Toledo
State Ohio
Zip code 43608
County Lucas
Circumstances
Body wrapped in a pink-colored cloth similar to a blanket, and dumped near I-75 in an alley near the corner of Collingwood and Emmett Streets. What do you think?

Another murder in the summertime. Did it list the COD? I mean, did it say there was any head trauma/fractures, like the other ones?

I'm from Toledo...
Back in 1985, we were told that the Swanton bar was the place to be!
My girlfriend and I went there and walked back out..

Another Toledo native found dead.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/08/body_found_in_ohio_marina_idd.html

I wasn't kidding when I said we hear about women (and a lot of men as well) found dead. No doubt it's at minimum 2-3 a year, but it might be more.

Please excuse that I did not go an investigate every link to see if they found the killer. The very obvious older ones are cold cases. But as I work my way up to 2016, someone may need to walk out the details on some of these victims. By the time I'm done posting, Skibaboo is going to need help with these on the map.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Interesting bit about homicides in Toledo at the end of this article.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...rned-SUV-near-business-in-central-Toledo.html
beb68d2375daafa46dfe8134af00e705.jpg

Notnice26...good job finding all of them! I am still up looking as well...have to tear myself away for sleep...thanks:seeya:

Another Toledo native found dead.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/08/body_found_in_ohio_marina_idd.html

I wasn't kidding when I said we hear about women (and a lot of men as well) found dead. No doubt it's at minimum 2-3 a year, but it might be more.

Please excuse that I did not go an investigate every link to see if they found the killer. The very obvious older ones are cold cases. But as I work my way up to 2016, someone may need to walk out the details on some of these victims. By the time I'm done posting, Skibaboo is going to need help with these on the map.

Lol. Ole Skibs may have to charge you a fee. Lol.

Good job my friend.

Now most old cases would probably be solved by a foreign dna found on or near the victim or crime scene. So let's just hope LE was keeping track of evidence in those days for future dna purposes.

Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members