OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article re Chillicothe victims (Charlotte Trego, Tamera Lynch, Wanda Lemons, Tiffany Sayre, Megan Lancaster):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/27/chillicothe-missing-women_n_7449672.html

Significant that these girls knew each other, so if we're considering JDW as a possible perp, their connection may be of value.

Its definitely possible. But I think the girl that was suppose to go back to the hotel was killed by someone she was going to probably get drugs from. Or she took money from the people at the hotel and they caught up with her later and killed her. Jmo

Because if drug addicts have the money they need to get high with their own transportation. Then they are going to buy drugs and not try to get other customers. Especially if customers are waiting for you to come back to the hotel. Idk.

Ok, I am done for the night/morning. I will check back later today to see if any are relevant and potential victims of JDW. I would like to add that I think Sierah was not his typical victim. However, the 1990 abduction was almost identical. I'm not. quite sure if we have a good criminal profile of JDW, yet. Hopefully, the records I obtain today will shed light on his criminal activity and victim choice.

BTW, sorry Skibaboo. If I was as good as you are with the map, I'd be happy to assist.😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Article re Chillicothe victims (Charlotte Trego, Tamera Lynch, Wanda Lemons, Tiffany Sayre, Megan Lancaster):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/27/chillicothe-missing-women_n_7449672.html

Significant that these girls knew each other, so if we're considering JDW as a possible perp, their connection may be of value.
I agree. I mentioned adding, but I thought it was decided that they were too far. Or maybe I thought that while researching. I can't remember. Lol Either way, I think we will find, sad to say, that his typical victim was connected to drugs and/or prostitution. As I thought while researching, these woman were suspected as such. Not that it matters, other than finding the woman he target's. We have to figure that out. We have to find a common denominator. There is a key factor we are missing with these victims.

Its definitely possible. But I think the girl that was suppose to go back to the hotel was killed by someone she was going to probably get drugs from. Or she took money from the people at the hotel and they caught up with her later and killed her. Jmo

Because if drug addicts have the money they need to get high with their own transportation. Then they are going to buy drugs and not try to get other customers. Especially if customers are waiting for you to come back to the hotel. Idk.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the sex trade (i.e. reference to "customer") and the hotel possibly having been a watering hole for JDW.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the sex trade (i.e. reference to "customer") and the hotel possibly having been a watering hole for JDW.

Agree. But imho. I think that in her particular case. She could have made the customer pay first and said I will be back after picking up whatever and then we can talk all night.

But then I think that someone felt betrayed and happened to catch up with her later.

Now sometimes there are multiple sex workers that set Johns up as well for a robbing and beating by pimps or local friends for money purposes.

So maybe a couple of them set up the wrong person or people one time. Idk.

But I remember the case of the 2 afro American females in Florida or something. They were found naked and hog tied and disposed near an overpass. And the speculation was that they were robbing and setting up clients to be robbed.

But of course some serial killers prey on innocent sex workers as well.

So idk. But I guess its safe to say that the Chipotle killer is local or familiar enough. Idk.

So maybe JW decided to abduct sex workers and got bored.

But why become so abductionally disorientated when abducting Sierah.

Especially while leaving behind a trillion pcs of evidence.

And most hit and run ruse abductors offer the victims help before the victim realizes whats going on.

But Sierah must have seen him purposely aiming for her and fought like heck when he tried to act like it was an accident and he would help her. Jmo.

He just seemed too impulsive and unorganized to be the Ohio or even the Long Island serial killer.

But still. Idk.

But if so. Dna should be found in that freezer or barn. Jmo.

Absolutely! Adding Ohio is sooo focused on Human trafficking that serial killers would be under the radar.......opportunity arises........So I thought, maybe not anymore.......found this article.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-is-on-the-loose/?postshare=2301435255173029

0723efe88d2e36cfdcb4fc2bb463db1b.jpg

And I thought I was done for the night/morning......

Agree. But imho. I think that in her particular case. She could have made the customer pay first and said I will be back after picking up whatever and then we can talk all night.
But then I think that someone felt betrayed and happened to catch up with her later.

Now sometimes there are multiple sex workers that set Johns up as well for a robbing and beating by pimps or local friends for money purposes.

So maybe a couple of them set up the wrong person or people one time. Idk.

But I remember the case of the 2 afro American females in Florida or something. They were found naked and hog tied and disposed near an overpass. And the speculation was that they were robbing and setting up clients to be robbed.

But of course some serial killers prey on innocent sex workers as well.

So idk. But I guess its safe to say that the Chipotle killer is local or familiar enough. Idk.

So maybe JW decided to abduct sex workers and got bored.

But why become so abductionally disorientated when abducting Sierah.

Especially while leaving behind a trillion pcs of evidence.

And most hit and run ruse abductors offer the victims help before the victim realizes whats going on.

But Sierah must have seen him purposely aiming for her and fought like heck when he tried to act like it was an accident and he would help her. Jmo.

He just seemed too impulsive and unorganized to be the Ohio or even the Long Island serial killer.

But still. Idk.

But if so. Dna should be found in that freezer or barn. Jmo.
He does seem to be too much of an idiot to be this major Ohio serial killer for 30 years. But if he's spreading his victims all over the state and they are women that people won't really notice if they are missing or care because they are prostitutes, he's off killing easy. Abducting Sierah, a girl that's smart and loved, was the demise of him.

I'm going to start a timeline, please add or correct anything:
James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959 in Tocoma, WA
1973 age 14 admits e used and sold MJ
Yearbook photo from Evergreen High School in 1976, graduated in 1978 GPA 1.59
1979-1982 worked at Art Iron Inc in Toledo, Ohio age (20-23 yrs.)
1982 for 3 months back to Delta working for the farm called Shininger Inc.
1982-1986 Vulcan Ind in Toledo, Ohio (23-27 yrs)
1985 lived in Lincoln St, Swanton, Ohio
1986-1989 worked at a neighboring farm age (27-30 yrs)
1989 moved back home started a 'lawn business'
1990 prior to this date; he worked county fairs
1990 July 4th assauted Robin Gardner in a cornfield with a flathead screwdriver on Obee Rd near Whiteouse
1990 Nov. til Dec 1993 served time in prison for the attack (age 31-34 yrs)
1993 out of prison (5-10 yr sentence)
2000-Oct-Sept 2002 spent time in jail for MJ growing got out early, sentenced til Nov 2003 (41-43 yrs)
2002 Sept out of prison
2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4
2009 incorporated Fes Transportation LLC
2010,Oct 21 Fes Transportation LLC was granted a Special Hauling Permit for oversized/overweight vehicles - revoked in Sep 2011.
2011 incorporated FES SHOP SERVICES LLC (engine repair shop from his home)

2014, May chased two 17 yr old boys and his paranoid phone calls started and feared about his home burglaries (cameras?)
?-Present operated a small engine repair shop
? claimed disabled

2016 July 19 Sierah Joughin (20) is missing after riding her bike in Fulton County Ohio close to her home and near Evergreen High School
2016 July 20 evidence found,DNA duct tape,helmet with blood, screw driver
2016 July 22 James Dean Worley arrested for death of Sierah (age 57)
2016 July 23 Sierah was found
2016 July search of home, barn and property reveal a hidden room of horror
2016 August 1, 3 acres still being searched and evidence processed for more victims

1998 bankruptcy declared

(sorry if already mentioned, I'm catching up)

Another murder in the summertime. Did it list the COD? I mean, did it say there was any head trauma/fractures, like the other ones?

Wasn't this the one who died of a drug overdose? I might be wrong ...

This woman is not like our other victims, but she from Sylvania, 18-20 miles from Delta and it's a cold case. You guys decide if it's worth adding. Do we have set parameters for these potential victims of JDW? Maybe we should or not?

http://nbc24.com/news/local/1985-murder-of-sylvania-woman-is-part-of-cold-case-initiative

bbm - in the beginning of this thread we loosely agreed on white females aged 15 to 30 or maybe even 40, that went missing or were found within a 100 mile radius.

We can always branch out later when we know more about him, is what I thought.

From the above link: "The woman delivered at least one child naturally, the sheriff s release said."

This makes me sad. This is somebody's mother.

Is this close in time to when the dead baby was found? Maybe we SHOULD be looking at whether any of the women gave birth and what their timeline is.

Also, are we including unidentified on the spreadsheet?

Is this close in time to when the dead baby was found? Maybe we SHOULD be looking at whether any of the women gave birth and what their timeline is.

Yes also unidentified. This woman was not in relation to the baby found.

Wasn't this the one who died of a drug overdose? I might be wrong ...

bbm - in the beginning of this thread we loosely agreed on white females aged 15 to 30 or maybe even 40, that went missing or were found within a 100 mile radius.

We can always branch out later when we know more about him, is what I thought.
Ok. I'm glad we have that established. Out of the ones I've found, it might be easier for Skibaboo, if the ones that are potential are combined in one post so he doesn't have to skim back.

I'm don't recall her being an overdose. I'd have to further look into her.

Woman found in Holmes County was not Caucasian if you want to also take her off the list.

bbm - yes. I have looked at them already, found only one that fit our perimeters, but I excluded Detroit.

She ended up being identified as Jeanne Marie Melville & was found in a cornfield in Arcanum OH.
Worley would have been 17-18 I think..

She ended up being identified as Jeanne Marie Melville & was found in a cornfield in Arcanum OH.
Which link, please?

The furthest I went back was when he was 20, I believe. Is this a new potential not posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member