OH - Jennifer Nelson, 29, murdered in her Dayton home, 2 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will Ireland the attorney that spoke about C.Myers past charges, is not his attorney at this time.

C. Myers says he has no lawyer. I am not surprised he is probably indigent. He is held on 5 million bond.

http://www.ohio.com/news/ap?articleID=1411717&c=y

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=249434241&blogID=339567369

Just one of many comments on his myspace:

I see you checked your myspace the day after you murdered a mother/wife/sister/best friend, and marked your mood as "CRAZY".... What, is this going to be your defense??? That you were insain at the time, but you just had enough sense to take the innocent 5 year old little boy, whom you left not only stranded in the middle of nowhere, but motherless? Then you check your myspace?

Does OHIO have the death penalty??? ANYONE KNOW?

Wow his friends on there defending him and making threats to those who talk bad about him. What a bunch of lunatics his friends are.

One of the commenters on his blog seems to think Myers has a boy himself:

"i knew jenny for 15 years . now there are two little boys who have both lost a parent, cause you will never get to see your boy again!! **** you Posted by *~A New Day Massage~* on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 5:52 PM"

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=249434241&blogID=339567369

Just one of many comments on his myspace:

I see you checked your myspace the day after you murdered a mother/wife/sister/best friend, and marked your mood as "CRAZY".... What, is this going to be your defense??? That you were insain at the time, but you just had enough sense to take the innocent 5 year old little boy, whom you left not only stranded in the middle of nowhere, but motherless? Then you check your myspace?

Does OHIO have the death penalty??? ANYONE KNOW?

I think they do, since they are discussing seeking the DP. If you look at the date that his profile was last updated, which means the last time he changed anything about his profile to include his "mood as crazy" that was back in Nov 2008. So the person that posted that to his blog was incorrect.

"i knew jenny for 15 years . now there are two little boys who have both lost a parent, cause you will never get to see your boy again!! **** you Posted by *~A New Day Massage~* on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 5:52 PM"

MeoW333, I have also read some of those responses to the blogs he had on his myspace and that caught my eye too. I checked and rechecked the five profile pages that he has and I can't find anything to suggest he has a child.

I saw the picture of the child sitting in his lap at the computer on his profile and it looks very much like the child shown in an icon for one of the posters that claims she is C. Myers cousin. I can't say for sure though if that is that child.

Thats what i was wondering,if the boy in his pics is his son?

I had started a timeline of sorts about CM's criminal history from the articles that have been released. Thank you Breadbaker for the link to that article, it had a lot of information in it.

From what I have gathered from all the articles (I'll be happy to post links but all are in this thread too)

1.“The only hint of violence in Myers' past comes from a 2002 incident in which he raised a baseball bat as if to strike his foster mother, according to Juvenile Court records. For that, he received probation for two years while he lived in a Kokomo, Ind., facility for children with special needs.” (approx. age of CM is 15 or 16 years)

2. Myers had been in juvenile detention facilities on two other occasions and was on probation at the time of the offense. (Could the above offense be one of these?)

3. “At age 16, he went to a juvenile-detention center for starting a house fire in Union County." "Was convicted of burning down area home in 2004 to conceal a burglary" "he had pleaded guilty to one count each of aggravated arson, burglary, grand theft, safecracking and possessing criminal tools."

4. Myers wrote a letter asking for judicial release - denied.

5. According to court documents, Myers was released in December of 2007.

6. “Myers stole a car from a woman after taking her purse from a Short North nightspot on Dec. 11, 2007; a few days later, he knocked on her apartment door in the University District. (Sky C.)

7. Myers was arrested Jan. 12, 2008, in Howard's car on N. High Street. He was placed on probation after pleading guilty to two counts of theft.” (Howard was Sky C's roommate, his car keys were in her purse the night her purse was stolen).

8. “Three other times, he has been arrested in stolen vehicles or with a stolen license plate.” (Sky C's car, Howards car, and one unknown incident of driving car with stolen license plate).

Current charges: http://www.mont.miamivalleyjails.org/JAILBOOKING.ASPX?CJIS_OR_PARTY_ID=C8778957&JAILBOOKING_ID=3774459

Please excuse the sloppiness of this, it is my rough draft. :blushing:

With all that he has done why was he walking the streets. I would think if he stole cars he would have to do some time not probation. Jenny would still be alive if they locked him up.

Some wise words from among the comments on Charlie Myers MySpace blog:

"I only knew of the victim indirectly, through a friend, but I do know that she was a good person, loving wife and mother. And I have to think that she would be so saddened seeing the hatred and evil being let loose here, people wishing for agony and torture, even attacking his friends.

I do know that she wasn't hateful toward homosexuals, in fact had gay friends, so attacking this man's friends with homophobic slurs is all about you, and not at all about her.

I'm not saying to understand this man or forgive him, he will suffer and die and sadly his son will be left shattered too, left wondering all his life how his father could have done such a monstrous thing - so for people thirsting for revenge, you'll have it. All I'm saying is that to react to this horrific incident with wishes of more horror is sad.

There's no closure to be found, no justice to balance the scales. It's horrible, and nothing is going to change that or take away the pain. I just wonder if maybe she would like to be remembered by better than this."

There's no peace in rage and hatred, and I wish for the Nelson family a way to remember Jenny in a way that brings them comfort.

With all that he has done why was he walking the streets. I would think if he stole cars he would have to do some time not probation. Jenny would still be alive if they locked him up.

That is what I was trying to figure out too jblfelines. I wonder if...

When he was arrested in 2008 it was viewed as a first offense as an adult? Would his juvie record have been considered during that hearing? Is the juvie record sealed in OH when the offender becomes 18?

That is what I was trying to figure out too jblfelines. I wonder if...

When he was arrested in 2008 it was viewed as a first offense as an adult? Would his juvie record have been considered during that hearing? Is the juvie record sealed in OH when the offender becomes 18?
That could be the reason. I hope he gets the DP so we don't have to worry about this creep again. Deaf or not he is a dangerous person. I was also wondering if he was given some slax for being deaf and that's why he was on probation. Maybe someone with knowledge will answer our questions as to why this creep was free.

I think they do, since they are discussing seeking the DP. If you look at the date that his profile was last updated, which means the last time he changed anything about his profile to include his "mood as crazy" that was back in Nov 2008. So the person that posted that to his blog was incorrect.

I was thinking you can change your mood from day to day without updating your profile. I thought it is two separate things.

Yes we do have the death penalty.

Thanks guys for the reply but that wasn't me asking about the death penalty that was in the post I was quoting from his blog. I live in Ohio and know we have it but that is is a joke much of the time. My brothers best friends sister Dawn McCreery was brutally murdered along with her friend by Richard Cooey. Cooey manipulated things and got to stay alive on death row longer than Dawn was alive on the Earth. When there is so much evidence or the guy evens admits it on top of it they should be given the injection right away. None of this sitting in there on my dime getting fat and making excuses why it is inhumane to be killed when they killed.

Some of his lowlife buddies on his blog have stated he has no children so I guess that boy was not his son, probably his nephew.

(portion taken from link posted by poster above)

Funeral later today for Ohio boy's mother
January 09, 2009 08:59 EST

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- A funeral service follows visitation later today for the young Dayton area mother who was killed a week ago and whose son was abducted.

The 7 p.m. service will be held at the same Dayton funeral home where calling hours begin at 5 p.m.

The woman's 4-year-old was left at an Interstate 70 rest area. Suspect Charlie Myers of Columbus is charged with aggravated murder, aggravated robbery and gross sexual imposition involving a child under 13.

(my response)
SHE/MOTHER has a name, I am so tired of seeing her being disrespected and not being called by her name. Woman, mother or whatever she has a name.

I was thinking you can change your mood from day to day without updating your profile. I thought it is two separate things.

I think you may be right colette. I keep a myspace for my children that are grown and gone living in different parts of the country and for extended family. I updated today on moods for my son's bday. When I checked it said that I last updated on the Jan 04, 2009 which was the last time I had changed the profile song. Thanks for calling my attention to that!

Well that is so messed up. To see some freak trying to molest your child, she did exactly what I would have done. I don't really like people with young kids having guns around but in a case like this I would have blown the sob to hell. This new stuff makes me assume he molested this little boy in the car before letting him out at the rest area. If he did molest this boy then I guess now I feel daddy had nothing to do with this one.

Edited to add: It is possible he did not molest the child but if he was hell bent on molesting him right there with him mom there. It makes me wonder why he wouldn't have if he had him alone once Jenny was shot. I so hope he did not molest this baby but they confiscated the vibrator, underwear of someone and some sexual enhancement toy.

I'm really hoping she hurt him bad enough that he couldn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd
Back