GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.roverradio.com/plus/full-shows/item/3691-rmg-tv-08-26-2016
This is the link to today's episode, once the interview has its own link I will bring it over. For those of you not familiar with Rover, I will give you fair warning that it is a show similar in format to Howard Stern. It is not safe for work or little ears. It is an iheart radio show that plays on regular radio so it's safe enough for radio - but I won't listen to it with my kids around. The fbi interview is one hour into the show, you will have to listen to the first part to get to it until they post a separate link. During commercial breaks the screen will just be the logo for 5-7 minutes. The interview has info we haven't necessarily heard before.
At the Elyria home, something was observed that hadn't been there prior that leads them to believe he was in the home prior to the abduction attempt.
6 yr old victim was definitely traumatized - they said they do not want to re-victimize her by releasing details but this is a bad bad man. [emoji27]
He is going to strike again.
The 6 yr old had to hide down in the floor boards during the drive, she felt it was a long drive.
The 6 yr old said a man and woman entered the home and made chicken (even burned it), they said lunch (so it was mid-day) was ready, he made her hide while he got some chicken, she said it stunk, he brought the chicken back in his hands and ate it.
In all 17 hours the 6 yr old was held, he didn't feed her.
The 6 yr old felt he was clean.
They want us to concentrate more on the car in the camera views than the sketch - the sketch looks too much like it could be anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the above interview the officer from Elyria wanted us to make note that the rear spoiler from the factory would typically have the brake light in it, this rear spoiler does not.

http://www.roverradio.com/plus/full-shows/item/3691-rmg-tv-08-26-2016
This is the link to today's episode, once the interview has its own link I will bring it over. For those of you not familiar with Rover, I will give you fair warning that it is a show similar in format to Howard Stern. It is not safe for work or little ears. It is an iheart radio show that plays on regular radio so it's safe enough for radio - but I won't listen to it with my kids around. The fbi interview is one hour into the show, you will have to listen to the first part to get to it until they post a separate link. During commercial breaks the screen will just be the logo for 5-7 minutes. The interview has info we haven't necessarily heard before.
At the Elyria home, something was observed that hadn't been there prior that leads them to believe he was in the home prior to the abduction attempt.
6 yr old victim was definitely traumatized - they said they do not want to re-victimize her by releasing details but this is a bad bad man. [emoji27]
He is going to strike again.
The 6 yr old had to hide down in the floor boards during the drive, she felt it was a long drive.
The 6 yr old said a man and woman entered the home and made chicken (even burned it), they said lunch (so it was mid-day) was ready, he made her hide while he got some chicken, she said it stunk, he brought the chicken back in his hands and ate it.
In all 17 hours the 6 yr old was held, he didn't feed her.
The 6 yr old felt he was clean.
They want us to concentrate more on the car in the camera views than the sketch - the sketch looks too much like it could be anyone.

This child is amazing. I truly hope she can overcome what this beastly puking filth did to her.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The 6-year-old was taken to a house where she was held in a bedroom for hours, her daughter was dropped off roughly 17 hours later in a neighborhood not far from her home. Her daughter came home but she wasn't unharmed. "They didn't play dolls or watch TV. This is a grown man with a little kid," Jones explained.

The FBI said both the abduction in Cleveland and the attempted abduction in Elyria were done by a man who is a stranger to both families. Stranger abductions are rare, about 50 nationwide each year. That's why there is an urgency to catch this man who agents call dangerous, before he targets another child. "Our fear is that he will, it's just a matter of time," said Special Agent Donna Sullivan.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ictim-makes-plea-for-help-in-catching-the-man

The 6-year-old was taken to a house where she was held in a bedroom for hours, her daughter was dropped off roughly 17 hours later in a neighborhood not far from her home. Her daughter came home but she wasn't unharmed. "They didn't play dolls or watch TV. This is a grown man with a little kid," Jones explained.

The FBI said both the abduction in Cleveland and the attempted abduction in Elyria were done by a man who is a stranger to both families. Stranger abductions are rare, about 50 nationwide each year. That's why there is an urgency to catch this man who agents call dangerous, before he targets another child. "Our fear is that he will, it's just a matter of time," said Special Agent Donna Sullivan.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ictim-makes-plea-for-help-in-catching-the-man

So terrifying!!! How has he not been identified? I mean, she would have had DNA on her, as well as all these photos! He is one step away from murder after the abduction and sexual assault. He won't remain at this level for long- he will need to increase the risk and reward. he needs to be found yesterday!

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_348172/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7oOQYTWV

NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH (WOIO) - The FBI has confirmed dozens of agents and police were in a North Ridgeville neighborhood Thursday investigating a 2015 child abduction case.

Authorities want to determine if the 2015 case is linked to a Cleveland abduction and an attempted abduction case in Elyria.

FBI Agent Vicki Anderson said there are several similarities as it pertains to a white man entering a home in the middle of the night while dad was in bed and abducting a very small girl from her bed.

Finally some movement in this case.

is this the lana lowther case or still another? is it linked by DNA?

I think there will be more hits

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_348172/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7oOQYTWV

NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH (WOIO) - The FBI has confirmed dozens of agents and police were in a North Ridgeville neighborhood Thursday investigating a 2015 child abduction case.

Authorities want to determine if the 2015 case is linked to a Cleveland abduction and an attempted abduction case in Elyria.

FBI Agent Vicki Anderson said there are several similarities as it pertains to a white man entering a home in the middle of the night while dad was in bed and abducting a very small girl from her bed.

Finally some movement in this case.

Lana Lowther is a different case in the city of Lorain. There hasn't been any updates on that one in a while. That one occurred in February of 2016.

This one in North Ridgeville occurred in 2015 and hasn't been linked yet either, they are trying to find a link.

It's utterly mind boggling that no one knows who drives this car, or who lives in a house described the way this one is, with these roommates. :facepalm:

They just updated the above article. This is more detail about the 2015 North Ridgeville kidnapping.

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db/348172/content/7oOQYTWV?contentguid=B7sKDC5D

"She is sleeping in her bed,” Anderson said of the North Ridgeville case. “Her father is in the house, and a man comes into the house, scooped her out of her bed and took her out of the house. He didn't take her far in this particular occasion, and she was able to get away a short time later and get back to her house, but there are a lot of similarities here."

Elyria police search for man seen looking through child's bedroom window

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ilds-bedroom-window?google_editors_picks=true

Around 1:55 a.m. Sunday morning, a woman noticed a white male looking into her daughter's window. She told police it appeared as though the suspect was attempting to open the window.

Upon seeing him at her house, she screamed and ran towards the man. The suspect ran away and got into a blue or green vehicle and drove away.

ETA: Link to article about the incident from the Lorain Morning Jounal

http://www.morningjournal.com/gener...or-man-who-was-looking-through-bedroom-window

If this is the same guy, it sounds like he's changed cars. There's no mention of the mismatched fender in the description of this car.

Thanks Betty.

I also posted some linked info in the Elyria thread. Here is the link incase anyone wants to subscribe to both.

OH - Police: Man tried to pull 10-year-old Elyria girl out bedroom window

ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) - Police are looking for a man who was caught peeking through a little girl's window at an Elyria home.

"I see this man standing there staring at my little girls," said Krystal.

Shaken up after finding a stranger looking into her daughter's bedroom window in the middle of the night, Krystal said her worst fears came to life.

The incident happened Sept. 18 around 12:55 a.m. at a residence on N. West River Rd.

"This man is actually moving closer towards the front of the window so he could see my 9-year-old daughter change her clothes," said Krystal.

Elyria police said the suspect is a white man in his mid-20s to early-30s, he's 5'7" to 6'0", he's about 220 pounds with light brown hair cut into a flat top. He was wearing dark colored clothing and took off in a blue or green colored four door car, possibly a Chevy model.

Cleveland 19 News reached out to the FBI to see if this case could be connected to the Elyria attempted kidnapping, which happened earlier this year less than a mile away from where this weekend's incident happened. The FBI said it "is aware of the situation and it is being looked at to determine if it is an attempted break in or more than that. At this time it is an Elyria investigation that is ongoing and no further information can be provided at this time."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=9yPUnrnF

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=1281931

So...

Guy that was just arrested in the link above (although not named in *this* case - is named by LE and his FB is still up).

First pic - survelliance pic of the perp in THIS case and pic from other guy's FB - both May of this year

olson1.jpg

Composite sketch of perp and same pic of other guy

olson2.jpg

Thoughts?

I think he's worth a very serious look. I think we're getting closer.

I'm still shocked that no one has come forward who may know of the car or the house where NW was taken.

I don't think that guy looks like the sketch at all. His eyes are wide set. Nose is totally different. Face shape is different.

ETA - I guess the face shape is similar in other photos. So hmm...

I don't think that guy looks like the sketch at all. His eyes are wide set. Nose is totally different. Face shape is different.

ETA - I guess the face shape is similar in other photos. So hmm...

The man busted in the other case is not *nearly* as slim (in the face, or otherwise) as his FB pics indicate. His mugshot pic is proof enough of that.

I think the mugshot looks a lot like the sketch. And even the video. In August he is making a post about drugs but then says he has a secret that will blow this open. Well, kidnapping children from their beds is certainly a big ole secret. I hope it is him, because I want the perv off the streets and I don't want to think there is more than one right there.

This case and that of the 10 year old who LE also believe the same perp attempted to abduct are being covered right now on the CrimeWatch Daily tv show on CW23. Lots of video I have not seen indicating that this perp stalked the home for several weeks prior to taking NW.

Interviews with LE and with both girls sets of parents.

NW's mother confirmed that she was "harmed" and nodded when Elizabeth Smart asked if SA occurred.

I can't believe this man has not been caught yet. The car is so identifiable.

LE also call attention to the perp's gait on video. They say his gait is somewhat unusual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back