GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just checked and there was no news coverage of this in Cleveland media. I wonder if the FBI is focusing on someone in the Lorain/Elyria area?

I'm wondering about snapchat, that's easy for a kid to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have all my chips on the local "hero" from the similar case

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I still have all my chips on the local "hero" from the similar case

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought about him but his car is different and I think he is heavier than the person caught on camera.

Has anyone seen a map on these threads? We have May 2016 NW in CLE, Feb 2016 three different girls in Lorain attempted assault hours after the Elyria attempted abduction, Feb 2016 LL abduction in Lorain and the 2015 North Ridgeville abduction. I would love to make a map of these incidents but don't want to if someone has already started it.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/32416327/avoiding-abduction-put-the-power-in-your-childs-hands

Grainy surveillance video and a sketch that’s all police have to go on to connect an abduction and sexual assault that happened on the 3000 block of West 104th St. back in late May.

The 6-year-old girl was able to give a description of the man that harmed her. The FBI has stepped in saying the suspect is linked to similar crimes in Elyria and North Ridgeville.

Here are the statistics, provided through a public records request from the City of Cleveland listing all police calls for attempted lurings and abductions between January 1, 2016-July 5, 2016. There were more than 100 in the first six months of this year. Click on the map provided below to show specific incidents, locations, dates and times.

This article says sexual assault [emoji33]. I was under the impression she was unharmed.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/32416327/avoiding-abduction-put-the-power-in-your-childs-hands

Grainy surveillance video and a sketch that’s all police have to go on to connect an abduction and sexual assault that happened on the 3000 block of West 104th St. back in late May.

The 6-year-old girl was able to give a description of the man that harmed her. The FBI has stepped in saying the suspect is linked to similar crimes in Elyria and North Ridgeville.

Here are the statistics, provided through a public records request from the City of Cleveland listing all police calls for attempted lurings and abductions between January 1, 2016-July 5, 2016. There were more than 100 in the first six months of this year. Click on the map provided below to show specific incidents, locations, dates and times.

This article says sexual assault [emoji33]. I was under the impression she was unharmed.

I have been waiting to see if they ever said sexual assault. It seemed strange he would take her to his bedroom and just return her after hiding her for a bit. My heart hurts so much for his baby victims.

By the way--- it is IMPOSSIBLE that no one knows this car!!!!! I mean, come on.

I just realized there is a reward of up to $20,000 in this case! That should be enough to make even a close friend speak up. This area was hit hard by the Great Recession.

I just realized there is a reward of up to $20,000 in this case! That should be enough to make even a close friend speak up. This area was hit hard by the Great Recession.

Apparently, no one wants to get involved.
I still can't believe they haven't found him, the car or the house with the unique bedroom wall.

I posted about the $20000 reward and linked the fbi video link today on my local MOPS page and several garage sale pages (over 30,000 members in one) and asked everyone to share it. Two people have shared it. I messaged every single news channel and newspaper in our area asking them to follow up - none have acknowledged or replied. As a local - I'm scared. I just want this perv in prison.

Yay, Rovers Morning Glory (local radio show) shared it on their FB page this morning.

Rovers listeners have shared the post (it shows the fbi video) nearly 3000 times in just a few hours! People are commenting and asking questions! I'm so excited to see this level of involvement!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back