GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope someone comes forward with information on this guy because I think it is only a matter of time before he escalates and kills one of his victims.

Another thought. IF he didn't harm NW (we don't know for sure do we?) could this guy have some type of hero complex?

What could be possibly interpreted as heroic when a grown man kidnaps a six year old?

What could be possibly interpreted as heroic when a grown man kidnaps a six year old?

I was referring to the man who found the other little girl that IF he took her and then "found" her he could have a hero complex. We were discussing whether that man could be the same one who took NW and I have wondered IF it was him, could he have wanted to do the same thing with NW and got spooked so he couldn't be the one to return her.

I see what you mean, but I am pretty sure police checked the guy out. Since they linked an abduction and attempted abduction together, I presume they either have DNA or fingerprints of the suspect.

Another abduction (North Ridgeville, OH in 2015) is being looked into to see if it can be linked to NW's & the Elyria case.

Police are looking into whether there’s a link between an incident last year in North Ridgeville and a man suspected of abducting a Cleveland child May 21 and who also is suspected of trying to take a child in Elyria in February.

North Ridgeville police Detective Capt. Greg Petek said Friday there are similarities between someone grabbing a 6-year-old in North Ridgeville and the incidents in Cleveland and Elyria.

In the North Ridgeville incident, a man entered a home in the city’s Meadow Lakes development in April 2015 and grabbed a child from a bedroom as her family slept overnight.

The child was released unharmed a short time later.
http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/...amine-possible-link-abductions-2015-incident/

Here is the North Ridgeville Police Dept's statement on the abduction and possible connection
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1142977562389429&id=189080547779140

North Ridgeville is on a well-traveled route between Elyria and the west side of Cleveland, where the last abduction took place. The perp has likely trolled the communities along Center Ridge Rd (US 20) which runs between Elyria & NR, and further on to Lorain Rd & west Cleveland. Center Ridge Rd. runs a long way through many suburban residential communities, including NR, Westlake, North Olmsted, etc. and is surrounded by thousands of sleepy suburban residential streets, shopping centers, schools, etc. (Shudder).

Based on the living habits of a lot of young adults in this area, the perp probably has family/grew up in Elyria and now lives and works on the west side of Cleveland. He probably travels back and forth between the two communities regularly to visit family, friends, etc.

I really hope they find this guy soon. Glad FBI is on the case.

I was in Las Vegas when this happened, so I missed it. WHOA!!!!!! I cannot believe they haven't identified him yet!!! They have a link to multiple children, sweet baby gave an EXCELLENT description and they have video! How is he NOT caught??? Sweet baby must be absolutely terrified. And she was right! Her description was so perfect! This dude is going to escalate. His victim has now given very good information about him. He will likely not make that mistake again. She was bruised, so we know he is getting violent. He will probably not leave the next baby alive. They need to flood the news and internet with this. SOMEONE knows a guy with a moose mural. Especially his roommates. Ugh. I have an idea---- sick *advertiser censored** pervert pedophiles---- leave our babies alone! Go do what you want to yourself, but leave our babies alone.

Afterthought--- was the car seen on video? But no license plate? They better work harder on this case or they will be looking for a murdered child real soon. I never even heard about this.

By the way---- did anyone turn in the tip to the "hero"? He has a white dog, a black dog and a red door (def looks like a front door in the living room) behind him in some pics and a wooden porch railing. And a picture of a car in the background that looks like it could have a thing on the front of the car. And the rims look like what shows upgrandam.jpg when I googled 2004 pontiac grand am rims. I'm not even finished looking and I feel like everything fits! Please tell me someone reported this.

Also, I want to add--- when my little boy says something about "the black man" or "the brown lady", he is not talking about skin. He is talking about hair or shirt. He does not know or understand that people can be identified by skin. Just something to think of with the possible roommates.

I can't believe with all these clues, the perp hasn't been arrested yet. Do his roommates not watch any news?

If anyone can confirm this was called in, I would love it. If not, I will try to do it. I am slam packed with doctors appointments and a child, but I will fit it in if it hasn't been done. Thanks!

If anyone can confirm this was called in, I would love it. If not, I will try to do it. I am slam packed with doctors appointments and a child, but I will fit it in if it hasn't been done. Thanks!

Rest assured, it has been called in :)

Thank you so much. I can sincerely rest easier now. Not even joking.

I was in Las Vegas when this happened, so I missed it. WHOA!!!!!! I cannot believe they haven't identified him yet!!! They have a link to multiple children, sweet baby gave an EXCELLENT description and they have video! How is he NOT caught??? Sweet baby must be absolutely terrified. And she was right! Her description was so perfect! This dude is going to escalate. His victim has now given very good information about him. He will likely not make that mistake again. She was bruised, so we know he is getting violent. He will probably not leave the next baby alive. They need to flood the news and internet with this. SOMEONE knows a guy with a moose mural. Especially his roommates. Ugh. I have an idea---- sick *advertiser censored** pervert pedophiles---- leave our babies alone! Go do what you want to yourself, but leave our babies alone.

Afterthought--- was the car seen on video? But no license plate? They better work harder on this case or they will be looking for a murdered child real soon. I never even heard about this.

Right? Where is the front license plate?

New surveillance photo released today (Thursday) of the car involved in the NW abduction
attachment.php

The FBI held a news conference Thursday morning with Cleveland and Elyria police for updates on recent abduction cases.
http://fox8.com/2016/06/16/authorities-to-speak-on-cleveland-elyria-abduction-investigations/

This new info is incredibly frightening. I don't necessarily think this makes him more dangerous, but the fact that he's stalking/hunting his victims means he is a true predator in every sense of the word. These abductions aren't spur-of-the-moment, crimes of opportunity...they are calculated and premeditated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 442
This case scares me!!!!!! This dude should be easy to find! That video when he drives down the alley and parks- he pees outside his car. I guess they have his DNA, though, and cant link it to a person. How can none of those pics get a license plate number? Someone knows this dude! And Im not sure I want to know what kind of string or wire he is holding after he gets out of his car in the allEy. Shiver!!!!

It looks like he is smoking in the first video while stopped at the traffic light, and they should definitely be able to enhance the view of his front plate.

Also, that video of the car driving down the street and stops at the stop light- I think he is holding a cigarette. This guy likely smokes.

Still hoping they definitely checked out hero guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo
Back