GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like he is smoking in the first video while stopped at the traffic light, and they should definitely be able to enhance the view of his front plate.

Well, we said both of the same things. LOL. Must be true!

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/...onference-cleveland-abduction-elyria-attempt/
From the video at the top of this article. This is a stranger who enters when adults are present, he did case out both victims locations ahead of time. 2002-2003 Chevy Malibu with a different color panel at the front driver side. The pics are from the video
c769685de72fd9810c72aff1beea4215.jpg
62bad1ba981d60976772c52c64d58aa3.jpg
b07b4a946c83a08364d222e2cda87285.jpg

I wonder if the front panel has been replaced because the vehicle had been in a previous accident. Maybe there is a police report?

How in the world has this person not been caught?? Locals: is it front and center on the news?

Does this guy assault these children or just abduct and release? I am not suggesting it is any less serious, I am just trying to figure out what the motive is for this guy. He obviously sees these children before hand, to come and prep days in advance and know where they sleep. Have the 2 girls been anywhere that would have been the same in the days before the attack? Park? Chuck E Cheese? Where is he finding his victims. And then let her go........ this is bizarre. Even more bizarre that they have not identified him yet!

Since the police just did a PC in Elyria, releasing more information about the car and more video, I wonder if they think the perp lives in that area.

I've scanned the news stories about this and can't find information about whether the girl said the trip to the home where he kept her was a long drive or short one. Had assumed he lived in the Cleveland area, but it's possible he lives in Elyria. I hope someone over there recognizes the car and the sketch.

ETA: The girl mentioned he put her in a truck to drive her away. I wonder if he borrowed one or the other of the vehicles or if he has access to both.

New press release:

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/fbi-seeks-wanted-serial-child-abductor.mp4/view

The victim was taken from her Cleveland home while she was asleep back in May. The young girl was driven to a house with a bedroom she describes as having a picture or wallpaper of brown moose. Two dogs, one white and one brown, were at the unknown location. During the day, a man and woman entered the home, cooked chicken, and left. The suspect held the girl for 17 hours and then released her two miles from her home. Surveillance video shows the suspect drove a 2002 or 2003 dark Chevy Malibu with a light-colored front panel on the driver’s side.

Forensic evidence ties the suspect to an attempted abduction a couple of months prior in Elyria, Ohio.

I cannot believe that they have not caught this perp yet.

I wonder how far out they are broadcasting this FBI release? Maybe he doesn't live in Cleveland or Elyria but in another neighboring town where the news is not being released and neighbors are not aware of any kidnapping and wanted suspect.

More info was also included in the post from pink which doesn't bring over in a quote. I wonder if it is still relevant.

McPike wants to know if the public knows who lives in a brick house with a white door and black front porch railings in the area.

I always find it interesting that people who know a perp, don't come forward, especially when children are involved. Out this guy already before some child is murdered. He needs to be taken off the street fast. I can't believe that no one knows him.

I still do not understand why the fbi hasn't enhanced those videos to get the plate number. The one view of the car from the front driving at night seems clear enough. I think if we have an incident in Elyria and Cleveland than he is probably a West sider. I'm thinking he is a bartender or something that has him working later at night and he commits these activities after work. I'm wondering if he has a roommate with a different schedule who is oblivious to the situation.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/...onference-cleveland-abduction-elyria-attempt/
From the video at the top of this article. This is a stranger who enters when adults are present, he did case out both victims locations ahead of time. 2002-2003 Chevy Malibu with a different color panel at the front driver side. The pics are from the video
c769685de72fd9810c72aff1beea4215.jpg
62bad1ba981d60976772c52c64d58aa3.jpg
b07b4a946c83a08364d222e2cda87285.jpg

Is it just me, or is there a light bar on the top of this vehicle? And, can someone link to the video where he is seen smoking? Thank you in advance. I live in the greater Cleveland area and this information may be useful.

Is it just me, or is there a light bar on the top of this vehicle? And, can someone link to the video where he is seen smoking? Thank you in advance. I live in the greater Cleveland area and this information may be useful.

I think it is light reflection because it is gone when the car moves on. I didn't realize there is video of this guy carrying NW! Also, I am with others, why can't they clean up the videos and read the plate?

New surveillance photo released today (Thursday) of the car involved in the NW abduction
attachment.php

http://fox8.com/2016/06/16/authorities-to-speak-on-cleveland-elyria-abduction-investigations/

This new info is incredibly frightening. I don't necessarily think this makes him more dangerous, but the fact that he's stalking/hunting his victims means he is a true predator in every sense of the word. These abductions aren't spur-of-the-moment, crimes of opportunity...they are calculated and premeditated.

Here is the other picture that made me question whether something is on top of that car, such as a light bar.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/.../FBI-Kidnap-cases-have-social-media-link.html

ELYRIA — Investigators have found a social media connection in the kidnapping of a 6-year-old girl in Cleveland in May and the attempted abduction of 10-year-old Elyria girl in February.

“We believe there may be a link to social media, to an app that possibly somebody, we’re not saying who in each residence, was using to communicate and apparently communicated with this suspect,” FBI Special Agent Vicki Anderson said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So either this guy is playing online games and culling info from the unsuspecting kid, or he is on a dating app culling single moms.

Updated story. http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/05/missing_6-year-old_nevaeh_wyli.html

She showed up at someone's doorstep about 3 miles from her home, and rang the doorbell. Luckily, they'd seen the reports and knew who she was.

From article above
The girl was last seen about 6 a.m. Saturday at her house on the 3000 block of West 104th Street in the city's Cudell neighborhood by her mother when she was leaving for work, Ciaccia said. Her grandmother went downstairs to check on the girl about 9 a.m., and she was not there.

I thought the time on the video of him abducting NW was earlier? The timeline says 4:29 am. Did the mother lie about seeing her?

yes in FL and I recall another little girl but I cant recall where... was it in FL? she was last seen in front yard and turned up a mile or so away? she was younger I think and they didn't say whether she was hurt or bruised but I don't think it became an initials thread.

Lorain,Ohio
They have not linked that case to these two yet.

So either this guy is playing online games and culling info from the unsuspecting kid, or he is on a dating app culling single moms.

Interesting. Would a 6 yo be able to communicate very much with someone on social media or online game? I suppose it's possible they could type out their address, age, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back