GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't remember who he was, but they def should look at it.

was that the one that was longest ago?

The news story with his name and picture is in the link. It happened in February, about a week before the 10 year old was almost dragged out of her bedroom window.

I'm going to go all in with everyone and say they should have a closer look at AT..

Yeah, he fits the description, except his eyes are blue. I hope that since we all see the similarity in the description, that the police do too.

Yeah, he fits the description, except his eyes are blue. I hope that since we all see the similarity in the description, that the police do too.
I

I think he has colored contacts. If you look at his pictures carefully, his eyes are brown in some of them.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/05/authorities_say_person_of_inte.html
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Law enforcement officials said Friday they believe the person of interest in the May 21 abduction of a Cleveland girl also tried to take a girl from her Elyria bedroom in February.

Forensic evidence from each scene links the two cases, FBI Special Agent in Charge Steve Anthony said at the news conference. Elyria police are now working closely with Cleveland police and the FBI to try and identify their person of interest.

[...]
We now know this man moves beyond Cuyahoga County," Anthony said. "Think beyond Cleveland."

The distance between the Cleveland and Elyria locations is about 35 miles, FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson said.
[...]
The girl said the bedroom in which she was held had pictures of moose, grass and trees on the walls. Police believe the walls were covered in wallpaper, not a mural as previously stated, Anthony said at Friday's press conference.

Okay, moose wall paper? No Offense to anyone here, but that sounds like a red neck hunter. I know a few people who hunt, but for some reason, it's only the really rednecky types who own camo everything and have pictures of deer and fish as their main decorating motif.

Good find! Some may think it's a mural when it is really some wallpaper.
I saw some other sites that sold moose wallpaper, but none looked as good as the one you found.
I guess you could always send it in as a tip to the LE.

I wonder if LE has had NW look at some pictures of animals and she identified the one that she saw. I wonder how they determined it was wallpaper instead of a mural? Maybe because there were a bunch of moose on the walls? Maybe they can contact the company and backtrack for previous customers in Ohio?

How far is Lorain?

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/05/authorities_say_person_of_inte.html
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Law enforcement officials said Friday they believe the person of interest in the May 21 abduction of a Cleveland girl also tried to take a girl from her Elyria bedroom in February.

Forensic evidence from each scene links the two cases, FBI Special Agent in Charge Steve Anthony said at the news conference. Elyria police are now working closely with Cleveland police and the FBI to try and identify their person of interest.

[...]
We now know this man moves beyond Cuyahoga County," Anthony said. "Think beyond Cleveland."

The distance between the Cleveland and Elyria locations is about 35 miles, FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson said.
[...]
The girl said the bedroom in which she was held had pictures of moose, grass and trees on the walls. Police believe the walls were covered in wallpaper, not a mural as previously stated, Anthony said at Friday's press conference.

I have confidence that someone is going to recognize the picture of the bearded guy in the hoodie, OR will recognize the description of the house. This perp must be chitting bricks by now after seeing the picture and hearing all of the info the precious girl was able to remember. I hope he rots in He!!.

(Marking my spot to take a look at with fresh eyes)

From rosie_lee's post #87:

[...]

[...]

"[...]

The distance between the Cleveland and Elyria locations is about 35 miles, FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson said."

It is such a sick world that I now have to feel 'grateful' that this does not kill the innocents. I caught myself feeling grateful and thankful towards this perp. And it is disgusting we have to feel that way. But I am thankful.

My phone is not letting me link the map but it is about 35 minutes from Cleveland.

I didn't realize how close the two cities are together. From the map it appears it would be a very easy drive between the two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 72
I didn't realize how close the two cities are together. From the map it appears it would be a very easy drive between the two.

Thank you for adding the map.

And Elyria is also very close. If you look just below Lorain and to the right it is there.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/06/sketch_of_cleveland_elyria_abd.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Authorities on Wednesday released a composite sketch of person of interest in abduction investigations in*Cleveland and*Elyria.

The sketch is based on an interview with a person who interacted with the man near*West 104th Street before he abducted a 6-year-old girl from her home near Western Avenue, the Cleveland FBI said in a news*release.

Forensic evidence from the abduction matched evidence from an Elyria home where a 10-year-old girl said an unknown man tried to pull her through her bedroom window in February, FBI Special Agent in Charge Steve Anthony said at a Friday news conference.

Police in Lorain also believe three attempted abductions the same morning are "closely linked" to the Cleveland and Elyria cases.

Cory Shaffer (@cory_shaffer): https://twitter.com/cory_shaffer?s=09

Here's sketch of person of interest in the abduction of a Cleveland girl https://t.co/GFDNrOJHC9 https://t.co/99BNpsrlvE

10c0532055875741fcc75be2b1281f98.jpg

Probably just a weird coincidence but it is eerie how closely this sketch resembles the guy that rescued little Lana Lowther from the snow...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime
Back