Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts & facts as we know them:

snipped for space

Thank you for this list. It puts a lot of things in perspective. I am trying not to let my mind lean to much toward accusing the fiance, but the facts as listed don't look very good.

One thing I can't get over is the document burning? Who does that? Is fairfield a rural town? I am honestly curious.

Also baffling is the picture of a picture sent. How odd. I think I missed what the picture was? Of her? Or art of some sort?

Apparently it was a picture of a picture of her, if I understand this correctly.

Thank you for this list. It puts a lot of things in perspective. I am trying not to let my mind lean to much toward accusing the fiance, but the facts as listed don't look very good.

One thing I can't get over is the document burning? Who does that? Is fairfield a rural town? I am honestly curious.

Also baffling is the picture of a picture sent. How odd. I think I missed what the picture was? Of her? Or art of some sort?

I don't think it was revealed what the picture was but maybe someone else may know from following the fb page.

Yeah, Fairfield isn't rural - it's basically a suburb of Cincinnati. Maybe 20 minutes from the city proper? It's right on the outerbelt. When you get to the edges, you can run into some areas where people display Confederate flags on their trucks and proudly proclaim themselves as "country", but it's not really a rural area.

(I can say this because I've got family in Hamilton who does just that. Don't come down too hard on me, locals!)

NOT RURAL AT ALL --- it is a large suburb of Cincinnati and for awhile there it was one of the fastest growing suburbs. It was taken over by other areas growth before the economy all but stalled most suburbs.

Does anyone know if they (she) rented or owned the townhouse? If so, was the property in her name? <----- IE possible angle for a motive to her to disappear??????

NOT RURAL AT ALL --- it is a large suburb of Cincinnati and for awhile there it was one of the fastest growing suburbs. It was taken over by other areas growth before the economy all but stalled most suburbs.

Does anyone know if they (she) rented or owned the townhouse? If so, was the property in her name? <----- IE possible angle for a motive to her to disappear??????

I must be missing something. Why would that be a motive to disappear? :waitasec:

You know, I've been following this case religiously and not once have I heard that he was burning documents that night after leaving Katelyn's. I found out on this forum and I LIVE in Cincinnati.

I think JC knew he needed to establish an alibi for that night and conveniently showed up at a friend's house.

This is what I think. I don't believe whatever happened to Katelyn occurred inside her townhouse. I think they had an argument and he dropped by to ask her to take a ride somewhere to talk things out or maybe they had plans to eat out. Regardless, I think the townhouse was staged to look as if she had been there all evening but the actual crime happened elsewhere.

I would love to know what was on her computer (that is, if she owned one). The cops would be able to dig into that hard drive and find out what really happened.

I'm curious to hear more about the mother. Scratch that, anything about KM's mother. I'm surprised that there really hasn't been anything (that I've seen) about her in MSM. Is she involved in KM's life at all? I'm not trying to be nosy, but I just think that it's strange how invisible she is.

This is the third case I've really followed on WS -- the first being Lauren Spierer, with a very visible and talkative mom, and then Celina Cass, with a mother who preferred to stay out of the spotlight, yet she still played a role in the story (as she lived with her daughter).

I think he talked about burning documents in one of his early interviews...it was included in some articles but then taken out of others...who knows...but you should be able to find a link here on the thread in the first few pages or so...

Yeah, Fairfield isn't rural - it's basically a suburb of Cincinnati. Maybe 20 minutes from the city proper? It's right on the outerbelt. When you get to the edges, you can run into some areas where people display Confederate flags on their trucks and proudly proclaim themselves as "country", but it's not really a rural area.

(I can say this because I've got family in Hamilton who does just that. Don't come down too hard on me, locals!)

I won't come down hard on ya......but if you want, we can go steal the gun racks from the back of their pick-ups and call it urban revitalization! LMAO

(Not that a NKY resident closer to far more gun racks should talk! LMAO hate those things!)

I must be missing something. Why would that be a motive to disappear? :waitasec:

Well if it was an owned property or in her name, it might open up other people to think about as having a reason to make her disappear. For example, if we found out she inherited the property, we might ask did someone else feel they were more entitled to it.??? KWIM.
Also, the amount of interconnectedness between JC and her (posting on each others facebooks, myspaces. JC having a key and knowing all she owns to say what was missing, etc (he seems very 'obsessed like' to her, IMHO and mostly in my gut!) and perhaps he was a POD on accounts or property?

IDK - I guess mostly, I am just grasping for an angle to look for more clues or more likely........... more questions. I am just frustrated wanting to think outside the box because it is better than sitting here with no new info.

Well if it was an owned property or in her name, it might open up other people to think about as having a reason to make her disappear. For example, if we found out she inherited the property, we might ask did someone else feel they were more entitled to it.??? KWIM.
Also, the amount of interconnectedness between JC and her (posting on each others facebooks, myspaces. JC having a key and knowing all she owns to say what was missing, etc (he seems very 'obsessed like' to her, IMHO and mostly in my gut!) and perhaps he was a POD on accounts or property?

IDK - I guess mostly, I am just grasping for an angle to look for more clues or more likely........... more questions. I am just frustrated wanting to think outside the box because it is better than sitting here with no new info.

Ok I didn't realize when you said "disappear", you meant someone wanted to harm her. I took it as Katelyn wanting to disappear voluntarily and that's why I did not understand what her motive would be.

I hear JC's dad did an interview today, hubby says WLWT but I can't find it....a friend just told me the dad said the family isn't asking JC anything....REALLY?????

Ok I didn't realize when you said "disappear", you meant someone wanted to harm her. I took it as Katelyn wanting to disappear voluntarily and that's why I did not understand what her motive would be.

I just can't bring myself to use the k or m word yet :-((

When I saw her photo, I swear I have seen her at some point. I know I have seen that smile. I just can't place where, but I know I have seen her somewhere. Not as in recently just a face that I know I have seen. I am horrible on names but faces stick in my head forever.

I hear JC's dad did an interview today, hubby says WLWT but I can't find it....a friend just told me the dad said the family isn't asking JC anything....REALLY?????

Tonight or tomorrow am (I wasn't paying attention till they got to the middle) the boyfriend will be interviewed on WLWT and talking about how people are starting to suspect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila