OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a link be posted of the site or is it not allowed on this board?

It's not allowed, I do know that someone mentioned what her user name was for a different social network quite a few pages back (lemmegetkh) ( - If you can do a Google search using her 'user name' you should be able to dig around on her Deviant Art pages and find this middle aged guy.

It doesn't mean much I just thought some of his posts were rather juvenile for someone of his age.

Maybe it is just me, but I never think anyone would leave on purpose without their pet :(

You and I might not, but some people walk away from children, friends, church, school, work and family! Remember the run away bride!:maddening:

After watching this I must say I might eat crow on this one. He is much more believable and not so "off".

I posted page's ago, that I have a brother-in-law that speaks just like him! When my nephew was diagnosed with cancer, Mike spoke like he was spinning, very hard to follow! When my husband was shot, I didn't show any emotion, completely blank!

Look back at Cynthia Sommer, very odd! I try not to judge, but it's very hard when you have someone that is lacking basic emotions!

I posted page's ago, that I have a brother-in-law that speaks just like him! When my nephew was diagnosed with cancer, Mike spoke like he was spinning, very hard to follow! When my husband was shot, I didn't show any emotion, completely blank!

Look back at Cynthia Sommer, very odd! I try not to judge, but it's very hard when you have someone that is lacking basic emotions!

He looked depressed in that last interview. Maybe at the beginning he thought she would be found but perhaps as the days turn into weeks, the hope begins to fade. Or maybe he is starting to question whether or not she did do a "runaway" bride thing. :(

Someone on John Carter's FB initials KM, makes the same comment over and over, I find it creepy

Can someone clarify the meaning of this? When I go onto his page, all I can see is that he had "friended" many new people over the past week. The last post I see is about throwing her a bday party. What is the comment "KM" makes over and over, and where in his page do I find it? I assume it has been deleted, but just curious.

Also in regards to yesterday's interview...in past cases, do guilty husbands/boyfriends usually blatantly say, "I didn't hurt her, kill her," etc, or do they avoid answering/beat around the bush...?

It's not allowed, I do know that someone mentioned what her user name was for a different social network quite a few pages back (lemmegetkh) ( - If you can do a Google search using her 'user name' you should be able to dig around on her Deviant Art pages and find this middle aged guy.

It doesn't mean much I just thought some of his posts were rather juvenile for someone of his age.

If I'm seeing the same thing, that is one ANGRY dude... And very peculiar! Great find Redgoblin!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/28969078/detail.html

In this article, Mr. Carter insinuates that the public is implicating him...but he also said everyone is telling him she's still around? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I live in Dayton and there's been virtually no mention of this story...and it's only a 35 minute drive or so from me. Things just aren't adding up...but I've not seen anything hinting at even a possible motive if JC were involved. First the police said no foul play and then it is foul play but other than the text, there's 0 evidence and info to go on.

Have I gone completely mad or have a whole load of posts disappeared?

ETA I see we are on thread 2 now, take no notice of me lol

If I'm seeing the same thing, that is one ANGRY dude... And very peculiar! Great find Redgoblin!

well, i must be one crappy sleuth. i've been all over the deviant art site for lemmegetkh and can't find a dang thing.

although it did confirm this for me: people share WAY TOO MUCH information about themselves on the internet these days!!!!!!

I wonder if this could be some wacko who was watching Katelyn's every move, saw an opportunity and took it?

It lists his name at the top of his profile this KP fellow...

Where are you finding this? Is this from Katelyn's professional page or something? Can you link her page so we can scroll through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak