OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory's a little different than what everyone else seems to be agreeing on.

I really don't think that it was someone that she didn't "know" really well.

I have a pretty bad habit of not taking my keys when I'm going somewhere with someone who has their own set- my boyfriend, my parents (when I go to visit), my room mates, etc. Katelyn might have done the same thing if JC, her dad, her landlord, etc, came to the door, said that they'd be back soon, and wanted to leave right that minute.

Now, who does this frame?

JC, KM's dad/his girlfriend, the landlord, maybe some of KM and JC's really close friends, some neighbors, etc.

KM would be used to every single one being around the condo and knowing where the spare key was if they didn't have one of their own.

I don't think it was just any old neighbor or friend of her dad's, and I don't think they grabbed her right outside the condo. The neighbors would have heard something, especially if she was standing outside and the person just up and grabbed her after a few minutes of conversation.

Imagine this:

KM is getting ready for bed when she gets a call, a text, a knock at the door, whatever; she leaves the dog in the bedroom because its already settled down for the night and she thinks this will be quick. She opens it because she figures that the person (person X from here on out) is "safe", and they offer to take her out to get something- a snack, more smokes, milk, whatever. Person X takes to the right destination, but parks in the back of the parking lot and gives her a sedative; they then take KM to their hideout, lair, whatever we want to call it.

This is the cleanest and most hassle free way I can think of this happening...unfortunately, my focus keeps going back to JC, KM's dad/his girlfriend, and KM's close friends since they'd be most likely to offer to buy something for her.

Question, though: were KM's purse and keys in the house or her car?

I've been a part of other discussion groups and actual friends of the victim have joined in the discussion. Sure would be nice if we could have the input from any of her friends so that we could know what her habits were, her state of mind and even whether or not she smoked cigarettes.

Luckily the neighbor seen JR Bebee's truck in the driveway that morning. But two and two would have been put together sooner or later when Bebee's girlfriend would have been noticed missing.

Just wish someone would come forward and say they seen something in KM's case..

I wonder if KM's neighbor that said he never heard anything was looked into by LE. Would be interesting to know if he lives alone or not. Maybe he has KM's body stored in his closet like Pamela Prpich's neighbor did.

JMO

I hope and pray that hasn't happened to her however, reading so many cases on WS where horrendous things have happened has to tell you it is not outside the realm of possibility.

let's say her car wasn't in it's usual parking space. What these perpetrators forget when driving the car to a new location is to reposition the driver's seat back to it's original position. KM seems like she is small in stature. The perp would have had to let the seat back in order to drive the car comfortably. If the driver's seat was not placed back into the position tht KM usually used to drive, it would be key evidence that her car had been tampered with.

Her keys (not sure if it was specifically reported to be her car keys or not) were in her purse, in the house.

If the killer used her car then they had to return the car to the parking lot and the keys to her purse, which meant they would have had to come back and entered her house after disposing of her body.

That is a highly unlikely scenario IMO.

I have never heard the car was not parked in the usual parking spot either.

Do we know the exact time it began to rain at her apartment and the exact time she went outside? Are we absolutly positive it rained at her apartment? I've driven home from work on interstate and the cars headed south were getting rain and my nortbound side was not.

A neighbor has said around 11:30ish is started raining....of course that's not factual but I know I live 2 miles away and we had BAD storms that lasted for hours that night and hubby said the next day "I wonder if the last of the folks at the festival got rained on." So of course don't know for sure but pretty sure.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure because Ronso was all: LOL, dogs have personalities like kids so there's no way you can generalize, when I was not talking about personalities of dogs at all.

Next time you want to quote me, I appreciate you doing it properly and actually stating what I DID say, not what you decided to take from what I was saying. Thanks!

This whole thing is so baffling to me. I keep trying to work it out in my head what could have happened. I come up with theories but then I look at the pictures of her townhome and the surrounding area. It's WIDE open. Not secluded whatsoever. It would be really hard for a perp to take her into a vehicle. Even if she was sedated or something, I just do not see a perp dragging her across a huge open area from her townhome.

Do we know if there is a store nearby? Could she have walked somewhere to pick up some smokes? But then again, it was raining.

The only thing I keep coming back to is that early reports had the boyfriend stating her car was parked in the back of the townhouse, which wasn't the usual parking spot. Do you all remember this? This has always stood out to me because I think something happened to her near her car, or near A car because I simply cannot see her being dragged outside.

How about if the perp was holding a knife or gun? If you are standing and suddenly have a knife held against you or a gun pointed, I would think you would try to stifle any outcry, if you could actually even come up with the breath to cry out. As far as getting across the cleared area, if the perp was holding a knife or gun on her she would most likely walk on her own. Probably was luck that no one saw her in the yard with someone. Remember we aren't hearing about any blood evidence, so most likely she did leave under her own power.... whether it was willing or not.

Okay, so IF it was raining really hard starting around 11:30ish, then that might change the theory that she was sitting outside and smoking and texting. Unless of course there is a nice alcove or covered patio where she might sit and enjoy the storm. I like to sit outside in the rain here in my yard because I have a nice covered patio to watch from.

Okay, so IF it was raining really hard starting around 11:30ish, then that might change the theory that she was sitting outside and smoking and texting. Unless of course there is a nice alcove or covered patio where she might sit and enjoy the storm. I like to sit outside in the rain here in my yard because I have a nice covered patio to watch from.

i dont remember seeing a covered area like that in the pictures in a link that someone posted. :/

Next time you want to quote me, I appreciate you doing it properly and actually stating what I DID say, not what you decided to take from what I was saying. Thanks!

*Sigh, first of all I didn't quote anything, there's no quotation marks.

Secondly, I do apologize because I did not mean you. I meant Crocus. I mixed it up because you both commented on the dogs and for some reason, at one point in time, when I went back to look at what he/she had said, I thought I had seen your name at the top, not his/hers. Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

i was thinking that maybe if she smoked cigarettes and had gone out that night, maybe there were some butts on the ground... but if it was raining, she probably didn't go outside to smoke. and too, if it was raining, it would have washed away a lot of evidence... no matter where the disappearance occurred. how fortunate for the perp. grrrrrr

I believe I saw someone on Facebook saying she didn't smoke cigarettes.

How long did the rain last? Her last text picture was close to 12:52 (if my memory serves me correctly).

How about if the perp was holding a knife or gun? If you are standing and suddenly have a knife held against you or a gun pointed, I would think you would try to stifle any outcry, if you could actually even come up with the breath to cry out. As far as getting across the cleared area, if the perp was holding a knife or gun on her she would most likely walk on her own. Probably was luck that no one saw her in the yard with someone. Remember we aren't hearing about any blood evidence, so most likely she did leave under her own power.... whether it was willing or not.

Yes, very true. I remember this poor soul, held at gunpoint when he came home after buying his pregnant wife food she was craving. He was later found murdered in his car miles away. http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1140574.ece

Sadly, there are so many dang scenarios. And so many crazy scenarios we all have seen actually happen!

:pullhair:

Apart from what JC has told LE and the media when was the last time she was actually seen alive other than by JC?

If it was at the Sacred Heart Fest, she might not have made it home at all. JMHO.

How long did the rain last? Her last text picture was close to 12:52 (if my memory serves me correctly).

I will try to find the weather link I had posted it earlier I think for several hours, not 100% sure....let me see if I can find it. Believe me I'm not sure it was raining just what a neighbor has says. It was at my house but we all know 2 miles away it could have been dry.

Apart from what JC has told LE and the media when was the last time she was actually seen alive other than by JC?

If it was at the Sacred Heart Fest, she might not have made it home at all. JMHO.

Our police department is releasing NOTHING, it's been said she worked at David Bridals that evening and that an uncle heard from her around 7:45 p.m. that night don't know if either are true.

JeanieC: Did someone say she went outside to smoke? I know most people do now because so many people don't smoke, but if it's her house, even an apartment where the landlord doesn't want them smoking inside, maybe she would do it anyway. I know I've had roommates who would smoke in their room even though they knew I was allergic to it.

I was offering what I think could be the scenario as to what could have happened that night. Not facts. Just a guess............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna