OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you all go to the KM CE fb page and read the post comments on DH's post asking if AP is still on? It's very interesting, but I'm not sure if i believe the girl. She says she knows somoene, then she says it's straight from pd (police department?) If it's true, it's very interesting, but I don't think it is. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katel...ing-Everything/156483891100350?ref=ts&sk=wall

I'm a regular on the page and she's been around for awhile. She has also posted nasty messages on his aunt's site about how he has lied about NUMEROUS things, so.... Don't know why she'd put herself in that position if she's truly a friend of Katelyn's cousin BUT since Katelyn's family isn't talking... could possible be true!
:fence: if she's real or an attn seeker. Sounds real tho...

Maybe JC did not know what "polygraph" means and he thought he was just telling Nancy Grace that he was questioned by LE and what they asked him?:waitasec:

Maybe JC did not know what "polygraph" means and he thought he was just telling Nancy Grace that he was questioned by LE and what they asked him?:waitasec:

No freaking way can this guy be that du...

Well, I wouldn't put anything past anybody these days.

Here is the one picture of Katelyn holding her phone side by side with the phone that was found.

dyk37b.jpg
15q2kw5.jpg

IMO The ground pic- that is the back of the phone and the battery is missing from the compartment & the cover is missing off the compartment

The following is completely IMHO: I am now convinced that Katelyn did not return home alive from that fair. I think she left with her boyfriend, didn't bring her keys (because he had a key), didn't bring her purse (because he had money on him) and locked the dog in the room knowing they would be out for a bit. She brought her phone to call or text friends, perhaps to meet them there. Something happens at the fair or on the way home. Perhaps she didn't want to move and someone lost their temper. Her phone's battery is taken out directly after a pic of a pic is texted (alibi). She is then discarded with her phone. Again, all just my humble opinion. I hope I am wrong but it all just makes sense to me.
Stories are not lining up right now. I hope the bf's car is in LE custody right now.

The following is completely IMHO: I am now convinced that Katelyn did not return home alive from that fair. I think she left with her boyfriend, didn't bring her keys (because he had a key), didn't bring her purse (because he had money on him) and locked the dog in the room knowing they would be out for a bit. She brought her phone to call or text friends, perhaps to meet them there. Something happens at the fair or on the way home. Perhaps she didn't want to move and someone lost their temper. Her phone's battery is taken out directly after a pic of a pic is texted (alibi). She is then discarded with her phone. Again, all just my humble opinion. I hope I am wrong but it all just makes sense to me.
Stories are not lining up right now. I hope the bf's car is in LE custody right now.

The pic of pic/why didn't she show it while he was there, is starting to bother me more. I was thinking she didn't return home from the fair either, but someone said she had to work Saturday and her uncle said he talked to her that night, just before 8 (I don't know if it's confirmed, but I though NG mentioned that tonight, could be way off.) But what if she took the pic to show him, (maybe they met outside or not at her apartment Friday night) and either she forgot and sent it sat (as per john) or he just sent to himself sat. Maybe there was a text about it and that's why he thought to use it as his time line.... It doesn't bother me that she sent a pic of pic, I can't figure out exactly what it is that's weird about it though, other than the battery was removed/dead/phone was smashed right after it was sent. I guess I could always picture her forgetting about it, going into her room, and thinking "dang, i forgot to show him...here's a text." He does say in his 911 call that people shouldn't call after, before 24 hours. Maybe it was freud's handy work.

My grandson just ordered from Papa Johns. He asked the delivery guy what his hours were for me..lol.. He works 6pm to 1am and sometimes 8pm to 3am.

Maybe i'm old school..but about the burning records..Could he mean downloading music (records)???

Now back to catching up :dunno:

I don't believe she made it home that night either. Whether he returned and replaced her purse and keys (it sounded like SHE was the one with the money) or just returned to take the pic of the pic.. who knows.
If he had panicked, it would make sense tho that she didn't have her purse and keys because i think he would have dumped them with her body?

Unless someone is helping him (I keep thinking of Joran Vandersloot and his Dad) I would think the body would be found already, but if he is a Dexter fan and had access to a boat, or FIRE... he knows what he needed to do to make a body "disappear" IMHO.

Could you all go to the KM CE fb page and read the post comments on DH's post asking if AP is still on? It's very interesting, but I'm not sure if i believe the girl. She says she knows somoene, then she says it's straight from pd (police department?) If it's true, it's very interesting, but I don't think it is. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katel...ing-Everything/156483891100350?ref=ts&sk=wall

anybody from WS message that AP at her request???

If he did not know what a polygraph was when NG asked him last time, why did he add that he passed? You don't say you "passed" if you only answered some questions.

The woman who said he took the VR test is now saying Katelyn is a friend of her daughter's, she's known her since she was 14 and that her daughter is the one who introduced them. Okay, so from Katelyn (if I'm not mistaken) they met online, then they met through his sister, then they met through this woman's daughter. To be honest, she has the same last name so she could be his mom, but as someone pointed out, why say she's her daughter's friend and not she's her son's fiance? WTF is going on here?

I am posting from my phone and not around a computer to look this up again but on the Facebook album with all the photos titled Love or something like that, there is a photo and one of the comments underneath said something along the lines of "aren't you glad I introduced you?" That might be worth looking back up.

I'm not good at making posts from my phone so please excuse my errors.

IMO The ground pic- that is the back of the phone and the battery is missing from the compartment & the cover is missing off the compartment

My GF bought her daughters (years ago) a clip on front plate for their cell phones. It protected the cell from being scratched etc. It came in several colors, pink, silver etc.

well well well..

just when I thought I couldn't be more confused.

*sigh*

Read all this latest and thought I had been drinking... but hadn't , but now I will have one:0

Wonder if it is past time to check where the dumpsters for the Fair/church, or others in the immediate area were emptied

Boy JC is really making a muddle of it isn't he?? God help him if he is innocent- POI status seems to fit though

Oh yeah, WTH is a voice recognition test thing??? All I can think of is -'can you hear me now?' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy