OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I'm sticking to my own theory. He took a "picture of a picture" on Katelyn's phone but turned his phone off and left for his friend's house. On arrival at his friends house he turns his phone back on. He needed to establish an alibi by being seen by someone who could verify his whereabouts after he left Katelyn's and so wanted his phone to be able to "ping" around a cell tower where his friend lives. He knew LE might be able to tell by his phone records what cell phone tower would pick up the "ping" of that final picture message.

According to JC the picture of a picture message was the last one he received from KM's phone. Also according to JC he was texting back and forth with her while burning the documents after he left her house, I take it the fire pit is at the same friends house where he was watching TV and talking. Obviously these text messages can easily be verified by LE as to what time they were received and sent on JC's phone. LE can also verify what cell phone tower was used when the messages were sent and received.

How do you suppose JC wrote the text messages back and forth with KM without turning on his phone prior to receiving the picture of a picture message? As soon as he turned on his phone to write about the documents being burned, the picture message would have been downloaded to his phone at that time too, according to your theory. Then the text messages written back and forth would have shown up as being sent at a later time than the picture message was received.

I don't think we know exactly what time JC arrived and left the friends house. Or if the fire pit and burning of the documents took place at the same friend at which he was watching TV and talking. That would be very helpful information.

JMO

One thing that stands out to me is: JC did an innocent chore by burning these documents-But KM text him that she would want to be there. That is odd. If I ask my hubby to do an innocent chore-it's because I don't have time to do it myself. Just a thought on my mind.

The Wierd Ohio page about Lick Road says there is a park at the end of the road. Is that Harbin Park? I'm not from the area so I don't know.

Well they aren't walking distance that's for sure,
I don't know how many miles apart but several at least

:innocent:

Ive been following this case and Im not sure what to think about the bf yet. I tended to believe him and my first reaction is he isnt involved. After NG last night and some of his stories changing my suspicions have gone up some. I wouldnt rule him off the list as POI but Id also be looking at others too.

I just started to follow this case & my immediate reaction is he's the PERP! It only became stronger after last night's NG.

I also strongly feel if LE puts enough pressure on him he'll crack & confess..I hope that's their plan!

Clu said she'd eat her hubby's "grubby" baseball cap IF he's the one (I believe she may have wavered a bit since then?) but I'm so convinced (right now) that I'll eat my underwear IF it's not him. :)

eta..FYI! My underwear is not "grubby" lol

I have a question. I was kind of in sleepy mode last night but was listening to NG. Did John say he was texting Katelyn until 2 and then changed back to his original story of just before 1?

According to JC the picture of a picture message was the last one he received from KM's phone. Also according to JC he was texting back and forth with her while burning the documents after he left her house, I take it the fire pit is at the same friends house where he was watching TV and talking. Obviously these text messages can easily be verified by LE as to what time they were received and sent on JC's phone. LE can also verify what cell phone tower was used when the messages were sent and received.

How do you suppose JC wrote the text messages back and forth with KM without turning on his phone prior to receiving the picture of a picture message? As soon as he turned on his phone to write about the documents being burned, the picture message would have been downloaded to his phone at that time too, according to your theory. Then the text messages written back and forth would have shown up as being sent at a later time than the picture message was received. "

I don't think we know exactly what time JC arrived and left the friends house. Or if the fire pit and burning of the documents took place at the same friend at which he was watching TV and talking. That would be very helpful information.

JMO

Also, wasn't her phone disabled shortly after the photo text? I have to go back and read now, but I was sure I read that earlier (sometime after midnight....Post # 613), so how were they texting back & forth.

Well, this is bizarre.

Just went onto FB to try to find the "Katelyn Markham: Consider All Possibilities" group but its not up.

I wonder if family and friends are requesting that groups be taken down when they hit too close to home?

*dunnnnndunnnnnnnDUNNNNNNNNN*

It's still there....

I just started to follow this case & my immediate reaction is he's the PERP! It only became stronger after last night's NG.

I also strongly feel if LE puts enough pressure on him he'll crack & confess..I hope that's their plan!

Clu said she'd eat her hubby's baseball cap IF he's the one (I believe she may have wavered a bit since then?) but I'm so convinced (right now) that I'll eat my underwear IF it's not him. :)

I haven't really wavered...just trying to hold out and be a little bit open-minded, but he makes it difficult...
:seeya:

One thing that stands out to me is: JC did an innocent chore by burning these documents-But KM text him that she would want to be there. That is odd. If I ask my hubby to do an innocent chore-it's because I don't have time to do it myself. Just a thought on my mind.

Also-why didn't she just show him this picture that she sent to him while he was at her house earlier in the evening?

Looks like a lot of very frightening people attend that event. :no: :innocent:

My husband and daughter were there and hubby has commented that those close to John are A LOT more frightening then anyone he saw at the festival. :twocents:

Amysmom, LOL, I can't wait till someone is in handcuffs, 'cause I think there will be a lot of articles of clothing, marinated or otherwise, that we'll be eating ;)

Clu said she'd eat her hubby's "grubby" baseball cap IF he's the one (I believe she may have wavered a bit since then?) but I'm so convinced (right now) that I'll eat my underwear IF it's not him. :)

eta..FYI! My underwear is not "grubby" lol

No fair if its the "candy kind".........:floorlaugh:

I have a question. I was kind of in sleepy mode last night but was listening to NG. Did John say he was texting Katelyn until 2 and then changed back to his original story of just before 1?

He did, at one point say 2AM, then later he said the usual, 12 :45
I think the 2 was just one of those slip of the tongue things
But who knows at this point.

Maybe 2Am has some other important meaning. There are those that think that there are no accidental "slips of the tongue"

When I ever get caught up I'm going to post my new musings. :innocent:

Also-why didn't she just show him this picture that she sent to him while he was at her house earlier in the evening?

His explanation for this was that "the pictures were upstairs"

So...maybe pot was being used if a trip upstairs became too taxing? :p

He did, at one point say 2AM, then later he said the usual, 12 :45
I think the 2 was just one of those slip of the tongue things
But who knows at this point.

Maybe 2Am has some other important meaning. There are those that think that there are no accidental "slips of the tongue"

When I ever get caught up I'm going to post my new musings. :innocent:

Thank you and I find it a tad interesting. That and the conflicting stories of the lie detector.

Ok here are my new thoughts on the matter:

On Nancy Grace last night we got a little bit more of the timeline.
He said he went to bed at 4:30 AM and woke up at 4:30 PM

So, we have been assuming that whatever happened, happened about 12:30 to 1Am
but, we now have 4 more hours.

What about this.
He goes to his friends house has some drinks, probably way too many, and maybe some pot as others have suggested.
Then he goes BACK to KM's house.

I know that people who drink too much can have black outs, that is not the same as passing out.
We had a friend years ago who would drink at parties, have a great time, keep us entertained with his stories, seem not overly drunk at all, but the next day, if you made reference to some of the things he said or did, he didn't have any memory of it.
I remember mentioning it to his wife and she said that it happened all the time.

What about the possibility that he doesn't remember what happened?

Another thing I think is odd now that we have the new information about JC's sleeping habits is that he posted on his FB at 4:07am on August 15th that he still couldn't sleep because KM was missing but was going to keep trying. Well according to his account he had only been up less than 12 hours at that point after sleeping 12.5 hours during the day on the 14th. :waitasec:

I would think he'd be out driving around everywhere he can think of that night looking for her until he dropped.

MOO

No fair if its the "candy kind".........:floorlaugh:

Did I forget to mention it will be the "edible" ones? Me bad! :)

But I'm truly not expecting to have to eat them..We shall see SOON I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member