OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

One question of my own here - do we know anything about the boss/head-person-whatever at her internship who took the photos of her? Could be totally innocent, of course, but I'm just curious what the deal is with him/her. Something about that just kind of set me on edge.

I've wondered about that too. Probably innocent and would never have been questioned had she not disappeared. I've wondered if "he" dropped by her house with the pictures and it made JC angry. Possibly they argued and something happened.

The other thing that bothers me is JC's statement, "I hope they find them". If that was what he said then LE needs to be looking for 2 people. (previously posted).

Why is JC's mommy speaking for him ? I'm sorry but can the boy sit down and write out a coherent statement to be given to msm, since 'live' interviews don't seem to be working for him?

So there IS no cell phone info? Official media said the Fairfield police department said there was! Supposedly they now know the last "ping" location of Katelyn's phone.

I'm so confused. :waitasec:

Oh look, I used my first WebSleuths emoticon.

Seems to be a theme with this case!

Cell phone found.
Not hers.
Hers.
Not hers. <----- hell, I don't know where that one even stands in the media.

I have been sick the last few days too and right this minute, I don't know if LE told us the phone was turned off at 12:52 or if that was just JC.

Maybe I will sleep and you guys will solve it for me by the am!

:rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

Well, Katelyn's phone was off.

My understanding was that they knew which tower her phone last pinged at before being turned off. I also thought they said it was going to be relevant to upcoming search efforts... maybe I have information overload at this point, and I'm misremembering.

My understanding was that they knew which tower her phone last pinged at before being turned off. I also thought they said it was going to be relevant to upcoming search efforts... maybe I have information overload at this point, and I'm misremembering.

I can't remember if LE said it would be relevant, or if they said anything much at all.

I've wondered about that too. Probably innocent and would never have been questioned had she not disappeared. I've wondered if "he" dropped by her house with the pictures and it made JC angry. Possibly they argued and something happened.

The other thing that bothers me is JC's statement, "I hope they find them". If that was what he said then LE needs to be looking for 2 people. (previously posted).

If JC did not do it, he must have assumed that someone else took her. So him saying "I hope they find them" would make sense. He may have imagined her as still alive and so if they were to find her, they would find the person who had abducted her too. So I can see how it makes sense that he would say that.

There are certain weird things that JC does that can be explained. Certain other things are harder to make sense of though. I am currently still on the fence, but for some reason today I am leaning more towards he DIDN'T do it.

Why is JC's mommy speaking for him ? I'm sorry but can the boy sit down and write out a coherent statement to be given to msm, since 'live' interviews don't seem to be working for him?

Are you kidding............they could slice and dice that better than Ron Popiel!

I don't know if LE told us the phone was turned off at 12:52 or if that was just JC.

I think JC and "the family" said it was 12:45... but I don't think it was explained how they would know that?

oh and interesting, remember that RSO guy from the art school? also On the vampire site? His personal FB page is gone now....but his 'business' one is still up
and I just noticed, he is from Loveland Colorado...hmmm

If JC did not do it, he must have assumed that someone else took her. So him saying "I hope they find them" would make sense. He may have imagined her as still alive and so if they were to find her, they would find the person who had abducted her too. So I can see how it makes sense that he would say that.

There are certain weird things that JC does that can be explained. Certain other things are harder to make sense of though. I am currently still on the fence, but for some reason today I am leaning more towards he DIDN'T do it.

Thank you. That had really bothered me. I should have realized that was what he meant. Makes sense.

I'm not convinced he did either.

I can't see an artist running away without her work. JMHO

I can...if there's something that wants to make her run away from everything else then it's bad enough to leave her work behind. She can always start up again somewhere else. I'd miss some of my work, but not bad enough that if I needed to ditch my life I wouldn't even think about taking it.

I think JC and "the family" said it was 12:45... but I don't think it was explained how they would know that?

Her father could have gotten that info about her cell phone by calling her cell phone provider if he was on the account.

oh and interesting, remember that RSO guy from the art school? also On the vampire site? His personal FB page is gone now....but his 'business' one is still up
and I just noticed, he is from Loveland Colorado...hmmm

That is interesting. What kind of business does he have, Arts and Graphics per chance?

I wonder where they were moving in Colorado?

If JC meant the abductor and Katelyn when he said "them", then he clearly did not think there was any chance she went off on her own, or did not want to admit to thinking so, anyway. Or else, it was just another malapropism from this very fine speaker.

That is interesting. What kind of business does he have, Arts and Graphics per chance?

I wonder where they were moving in Colorado?

His "vampire" page lists his occupations as director, cinematographer, actor, editor.

If JC meant the abductor and Katelyn when he said "them", then he clearly did not think there was any chance she went off on her own, or did not want to admit to thinking so, anyway. Or else, it was just another malapropism from this very fine speaker.

It would seem to imply that he did not do it, because if he did he would only be thinking of them finding HER as in her body. Who knows though.

Her father could have gotten that info about her cell phone by calling her cell phone provider if he was on the account.

I believe JC was able to access her account and that was where it came from. She sent a picture at 12:45 and he received it at 12:52 and the phone was turned off around then. I could be wrong.

It would seem to imply that he did not do it, because if he did he would only be thinking of them finding HER as in her body. Who knows though.

Or it could imply he had someone in mind?
Anyway, deep down, I really don't think he did, in spite of everything. But I can't say I would be shocked to learn he is responsible-I've become shock-proof, sadly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela