OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And WHY would she have not shown him that night when he was there!?!?
When the story first came out, I thought perhaps she had sent him one of her art pieces that perhaps she had just finished in his absence.......

When JC first told about KM sending him a picture of her he proceeded to tell it was a picture she took of a picture. I believe he said something similar to, "She's very artistic that way". I expected to see something more than just a picture of her, or did I miss something?

Burning isn't regional, but I have never heard burning documents=pot smoking. Burning paper, burning papers, and burning one yes. So, those aren't really that different from burning documents so maybe that is a regional difference?

I wonder if they can tell if documents were actually burned. Real documents. I know when we have burned stuff there would be fresh ashes for a few days or even a charred piece of something left over.

I wonder if they mean Burning Documents To CD as in burning a CD?
Never heard of it being pertained to pot.

I don't like the sound of her fiance,he sounds too comfortable for me.He says one thing, but acts another way.I noticed in this video,he was wearing a band on the wedding finger.Maybe his way of making it known the marriage was going to happen.I wonder if he was possessive and jealous of her."She had friends in college he didn't know."Also on her Facebook,it states her anniversary is September 5, 2005 which I assume this was when they met and that is a long time.There is a lot not being said here.

http://www.wlwt.com/video/28919234/detail.html

http://www.facebook.com/people/Katelyn-Markham/661405950

Watched video and what baffles me and causes me to disbelieve him the most is his lack of emotion. He seems to have all the answers. So sad. Hope they find her soon.

I don't like the sound of her fiance,he sounds too comfortable for me.He says one thing, but acts another way.I noticed in this video,he was wearing a band on the wedding finger.Maybe his way of making it known the marriage was going to happen.I wonder if he was possessive and jealous of her."She had friends in college he didn't know."Also on her Facebook,it states her anniversary is September 5, 2005 which I assume this was when they met and that is a long time.There is a lot not being said here.

http://www.wlwt.com/video/28919234/detail.html

http://www.facebook.com/people/Katelyn-Markham/661405950

JC has a man-gagement ring.

I think he really was burning documents, but not really for the purpose of getting rid of anything, for the purpose of making ash. Wiccans use "ceremonial ash; for their rituals. Im not sure which of them is wiccan, but someone in this scenario is. It was discussed very early on the first face book event page that has since been deleted. Also, this area of ohio is noted to have a large population of wiccans. Its not a cult or satanic, but thats really where I think the burning of the documents fits in this scenario.

When JC first told about KM sending him a picture of her he proceeded to tell it was a picture she took of a picture. I believe he said something similar to, "She's very artistic that way". I expected to see something more than just a picture of her, or did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything--he did imply that it was some of her artwork that she photographed and sent to him via phone. I also was expecting it to be her work, not a picture of her!

You didn't miss anything--he did imply that it was some of her artwork that she photographed and sent to him via phone. I also was expecting it to be her work, not a picture of her!

Yes and he really goes into detail,which makes me say mmmm.Me I would be too upset and could barely get the events that took place out.

I wonder if he always wore the ring or just now started wearing it.

If I met him and did'nt know who he was,I would think he was married by that band being there.That is a good question for him to answer or his friends

Just dropping by before making dinner to point something out.

I saw someone on FB some time ago saying it 'is a timely process to get the pings.'

This absolutely isn't true. My ex-husband and my best friend's ex-husband got lost in the mountains in TN and they had their info, including all recent pings (such as their last, a 911 call at 1:30 or so AM, which was scary as all hell) within about 5-6 hours of us having called the police.

The police already, and probably have for a LONG time, have the phone records and pings, regardless of what they've said - unless the provider is a real piece of crap. However, I don't see it going on THIS long before the provider is in legal trouble for refusing to supply court-ordered info.

They were fine, by the way. :p

I don't know since I've never smoked pot but I know plenty who do or have so I'm wondering if some of the reactions or lack of reactions with JC could be from Pot. A kind of laid back, not re-active, lack of emotion and hestitating to give answers. Sometimes almost confused about the questions.

He could also be the kind of person who fills in all the gaps when he tells anything. I have friend who is that way. (drives me nuts). She'll call and say she just bought the prettiest dress for her daughter and proceed to tell me every store they went to, every dress her daughter tried on, and why her daughter didn't like it, and finally get to the dress she purchased (after at least 20 minutes). By that time she has totally lost her focus and I have to ask her what the dress looks like........

I don't know since I've never smoked pot but I know plenty who do or have so I'm wondering if some of the reactions or lack of reactions with JC could be from Pot. A kind of laid back, not re-active, lack of emotion and hestitating to give answers. Sometimes almost confused about the questions.

He could also be the kind of person who fills in all the gaps when he tells anything. I have friend who is that way. (drives me nuts). She'll call and say she just bought the prettiest dress for her daughter and proceed to tell me every store they went to, every dress her daughter tried on, and why her daughter didn't like it, and finally get to the dress she purchased (after at least 20 minutes). By that time she has totally lost her focus and I have to ask her what the dress looks like........

He did seem high to me,from someone that smoked pot in her younger days and been around a few stoned friends.That would explain the laid back and the pausing.But still he should be more emotional.she is missing.

Oh, one other thing, replying to the people who have never heard of smoking pot being called 'burning documents':

I've heard it called

Meeting the Russians (imagine what that'd cause in an investigation)
Taking a drive
Studying botany
Emancipation
Going to the bridges (regional)
Therapy session

among other things.

I may not know a lot of things (well, actually I do), but I do know and surprisingly remember a LOT about marijuana (both chemically and from a botany standpoint) and pot culture - which exists, right down to standard rules of etiquette. Silly terms like this blossom quickly - his mom advises her to burn documents, one of the two later after that conversation makes a joke about it in reference to pot, and it becomes a meme between either the two of them or their group of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove