OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone I havn't been on in awhile . I read a bit to get caught up here but just to be sure Is most still thinking her bf had something to do with this. Also has thier been any developments like actuall evidence collected. Any Updates would be greatly appreciated ... Thanks guys/girls ..

There hasn't been anything new since the last search. I was just thinking Ohio probably has had its first frost so Tim Miller should be planning to return. IF he is going to return. After the last visit he might have changed his mind.

I just hope they haven't given up on finding her. Media seems to have lost interest, no one is talking.

So disappointing...........

There doesnt seem to be anything happening with this case. Not one clue that we know of has turned up. Just rumors and speculation.:(

I know this is not something anyone agrees with but I still think it is a possiblity that someone from the fair saw her and abducted her. Long shot I know. I don't understand why the dumpsters were not checked from the fair and around the apartments.

I'm saying this with absolute certainty.........IT WAS EITHER SOMEONE SHE KNEW OR A STRANGER............moo

(tongue in cheek)

I know this is not something anyone agrees with but I still think it is a possiblity that someone from the fair saw her and abducted her. Long shot I know. I don't understand why the dumpsters were not checked from the fair and around the apartments.

I'm saying this with absolute certainty.........IT WAS EITHER SOMEONE SHE KNEW OR A STRANGER............moo

(tongue in cheek)

Yes, one of those two...or else she left of her own will. That about covers everything I think...

yes , those dumpsters STILL noogle at me, I will not forget...LE get thee to a landfill

There seems to be plenty of speculating going on (even moreso) lately over at the Considering Everything FB page dedicated to Katelyn's disappearance.

Specifically atm & rightfully so, discussions regarding the meaning behind this song dedicated to Katelyn. The disection of the lyrics is undoubtedly interesting to say the least...

If you've been following her case IMHO there's certainly no shortage of "things" to make a person go hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:waitasec:

I wonder how these people that have nothing to do with the case feel about everyone dissecting their life on FB? :)

Quote from link:

Investigators at the active crime scene have not been able to determine an identity, gender or age associated with the remains. The cause of death is still under investigation.

Dr. Amy Jolliff, the Wayne County coroner who is overseeing the investigation, confirms to Fox 8 News that an initial examination indicated the remains are indeed human, adding they have likely been at that location for more than six months. The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation is also at the scene.

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-human-remains-found-wayne-county-rittman-092811,0,4945261.story

That rules out Katelyn then, if they have been there for more than 6 months....

I wonder how these people that have nothing to do with the case feel about everyone dissecting their life on FB? :)

I am smelling what you are stepping however - just to clarify - the dissection that had my attention was the attempt to interpret the lyrics of the song dedicated to Katelyn...quite a crafty production.

I am smelling what you are stepping however - just to clarify - the dissection that had my attention was the attempt to interpret the lyrics of the song dedicated to Katelyn...quite a crafty production.

The song is out there so that is fair game. I have seen people names mentioned that dont even have public fb's and probably nothing to do with this case.

(tongue in cheek)
If not JC I think it was someone she knew and answered the door to or it was a someone in the neighborhood that knew her dad moved out and saw JC leave.

check out the Caitlin Anderson thread. Missing girl from London, Oh. IMPORTANT

check out the Caitlin Anderson thread. Missing girl from London, Oh. IMPORTANT

That is disturbing. Both were apparently somehow involved in the Deviant Art website? The rest of the facts don't seem to suggest many similarities, at least so far. Other than some geographical proximity.

That is disturbing. Both were apparently somehow involved in the Deviant Art website? The rest of the facts don't seem to suggest many similarities, at least so far. Other than some geographical proximity.

Katelyn and this POI both on that site is really strange to me. Its not a site that a lot of people know about. imo
Especially strange since the person is also on a teen site with the missing Caitlin Anderson from London, Oh.

Coincident?

Here are the thread for Caitlin Anderson

OH OH - Caitlin Anderson, 15, London, 26 September 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey