Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deviantart is a popular website:

As of August 2010 the site consists of over 14.5 million members, and over 100 million submissions, and receives around 140,000 submissions per day. In addition, deviantArt users submit over 1.4 million "favorites" and 1.5 million comments daily. The domain deviantart.com attracted at least 36 million visitors annually by 2008 according to a Compete.com study. It is the 13th largest social network in the U.S. with 3.8 million weekly visits.

This was posted in the Caitlin Anderson thread - wasn`t there a neighbor of Katelyn`s reporting a pick up out back also - i`m going to try and find that - does anyone else recall

Parents Fear Daughter Ran Away With Man She Met Online

Monday October 3, 2011 4:24 PM
UPDATED: Monday October 3, 2011 7:04 PM

LONDON, Ohio - A London teen has disappeared and on Monday her parents said they fear she ran away with a man she met online.

The Anderson's said neighbors remember seeing a man in a black pick up near their home early in the morning on the day the teen disappeared

LE have released a profile photo of a young man to the news media but cautioned that this is an old photo. LE believes that the person of interest is now between his late teens to early twenties and that his first name may be Kevin.

Caitlin's parents are fearful that their daughter is being held against her will.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/03/london-teen-missing.html

This was posted in the Caitlin Anderson thread - wasn`t there a neighbor of Katelyn`s reporting a pick up out back also - i`m going to try and find that - does anyone else recall

Yes there was. The night she disappeared and only for a real short amount of time.

Anyone know if Katelyn was involved in photography from the other side of the lense - as a subject and or model

Anyone know if Katelyn was involved in photography from the other side of the lense - as a subject and or model

She had a photo her boss (we think) had taken of her. She could have had more taken of her at the Art Institue. She was studing to be a graphic artist.

Madison Press had removed the photo saying it is not a POI in the Caitlin Anderson case. We all know that. I just wonder if these are real online accounts for that young man or are they fake (as earlier assumed) accounts for the POI?

Madison Press made that retraction a few hours after one of WS members spoke to the FBI.

I found an event anouncement for ABB & I am certain the girl on the right side is Katelyn...

The invite says "Join us for a fabulous exhibit of original art, great food and fellowship with some of the regions most gifted artists."

FWIW, Katelyn had RSVP'd to attend.

This event was held Friday, August 5 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm.

Attachments

• katelyn secrets fri aug 5.jpg
    katelyn secrets fri aug 5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 60
I found an event anouncement for ABB & I am certain the girl on the right side is Katelyn...

The invite says "Join us for a fabulous exhibit of original art, great food and fellowship with some of the regions most gifted artists."

Good Catch!!!!!

I haven't had time to follow the links, but I think the boss/at the Bridal Store is the one that is shady to me....she could have had the pic taken at work and he and the bf got into it and was sent into a rage.....

Normally Id suspect the BF. For some reason Im not sure at all the BF is involved in this. I think someone saw him leave and she was taken right away.

We dont even know if the door was locked. When JC left he may not have locked it behind him and KM may not have went over and locked it. She went to her room to take the pic and the dog went with her. Someone came into her room and forced her to go with them. Or someone who knew where she kept that spare key. . Just a theory. I wonder if they fingerprinted her door?
The other Caitlin was found safe so there probably isnt a connection.

Great news this morning that Caitlin Anderson has been found! I'm so thankful there wasn't a connection!

Hiring a PI seemed to be the best thing in Caitlin's case. So glad the two weren't connected!

I wish Katelyn's father would hire a PI. Maybe it would help!

Regardless of whether the CA and KM cases were related or not I still believe Katelyn's abductor had something to do with her art and her photos. She's a beautiful girl and I believe someone was obsessed by her.

Like Tarabull, Sooner fan, and concernedmother I don't believe JC was involved. Maybe we've had tunnel vision and its time to look in other directions.

Her school, her employment, her neighbors, online friends. A predator with an obsession for Katelyn. I could be wrong...........I was yesterday! lol

I don't mind be wrong............It not as bad as giving up!
moo

MOO

Normally Id suspect the BF. For some reason Im not sure at all the BF is involved in this. I think someone saw him leave and she was taken right away.

I agree! I wonder about the truck that pulled in late that Sat night. Could it have been 2 people who abducted her. One went in the house and the other pulled in with the truck and they put her in the truck and left with her.

This sounds crazy even as I type it but anything is possible.

We dont even know if the door was locked. When JC left he may not have locked it behind him and KM may not have went over and locked it. She went to her room to take the pic and the dog went with her. Someone came into her room and forced her to go with them. Or someone who knew where she kept that spare key. . Just a theory. I wonder if they fingerprinted her door?
The other Caitlin was found safe so there probably isnt a connection.

I think its a good theory. !

Someone could have seen her at that event and been drawn to her. The picture was very good and had real sex appeal, especially to a predator!
Notice 2 women and the pose. It might not have been intended to come across that way but think what a deviant person would see when they look at it.

It would be a turn on. moo

I just think there has been too much tunnel vision about JC. Ive went over and over this case with everything I can find and I have not found one person or reason that JC and KM were anything other than a happy couple. My gut from the beginning has told me that the BF is not involved and that a piece of important info is missing in this case. Even if you look at his statements which are the most suspicious his times vary but really not by much when you factor in being in front of cameras, nerves, lack of sleep, shocked. He has had opportunities to shift the suspicion else where and he didnt. Like the stalker rumor). The more I think about it the more I believe he had nothing to do with her disappearance.
I know my opinion goes against the norm for how these cases usually go--most of the time it is the bf or husband.

I just think there has been too much tunnel vision about JC. Ive went over and over this case with everything I can find and I have not found one person or reason that JC and KM were anything other than a happy couple. My gut from the beginning has told me that the BF is not involved and that a piece of important info is missing in this case. Even if you look at his statements which are the most suspicious his times vary but really not by much when you factor in being in front of cameras, nerves, lack of sleep, shocked. He has had opportunities to shift the suspicion else where and he didnt. Like the stalker rumor). The more I think about it the more I believe he had nothing to do with her disappearance.
I know my opinion goes against the norm for how these cases usually go--most of the time it is the bf or husband.

I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member