GUILTY OH - Kayla Sotherland, 20 & Ryan Fuller, 21, Columbus, 27 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DianeElaine

Reaction score
Family searching for missing young couple since late Saturday

Family searching for missing young couple since late Saturday

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A west side family said they have called the jails, all the hospitals, they called the morgues to find any clue of 21-year-old Ryan Fuller and his girlfriend 20-year old Kayla Sotherland.

The two were last seen on Powell Avenue at Ryan’s mother’s home.

Now Ryan’s pickup truck is parked behind the house. It was found unlocked and open Sunday morning. Kayla’s purse, ID, bank cards and laptop computer were inside the truck.

*Pix at the link*

Family concerned about missing couple last seen in west Columbus

“Sotherland is described as 5-feet 3-inches tall and weighs 118 pounds. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and a heart tattoo on her upper leg.

Fuller is 5-feet 7-inches tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and scars on his neck. Fuller has a tattoo on his chest with the name Rylee and a pink princess crown. He also has tattoos of a skeleton hand, red "K", a heart, and a rose on his left shoulder and an American flag on his right shoulder.”

Columbus native not too far from this area I am hoping this is not related but it was mentioned in the article as possibly being them Police: 2 bodies found in van in Hilltop Pretty much the same block they went missing from I believe?

I was told by a friend that it does appear that to be them
confirmed by his sister on FB also suspect in custody admitted to killing them

Last edited:
This is horrendous. It is so deeply saddening that they encountered evil. Heartwrenching.

A vibrant young couple who had their lives ripped from them.

May their loved ones hold one another close during this unfathomable time.

My heart goes out to all of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back