OH - Lachelle Jordan, 30, possibly kidnapped, EMS worker was to testify in court case, Cleveland, 6 May 2023 *found alive*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's possible that an abductor was freaked out by the publicity and all those flyers etc, that he/she allowed Lachelle to escape, but with the threat not to talk or else, or maybe she didn't even "see" the abductor or where she was held. (blindfolded). Or she did have a lucky opportunity.
Investigation is ongoing, so time will tell.

This may explain some of the discussion and lack of details. The father says the investigation is still ongoing. They can't answer all the questions.

He went on to emphasize that questions that would anyway impede the ongoing investigation into his daughter's disappearance would not be answered as to not interfere with the investigation.

I am sitting on my hands on this ( for the most part)! I would never call a victim a liar unless proven otherwise. I agree with the posts I'm reading that there are some questions and for me without LE giving some form of a presser, we're going off what family is saying only and that's really not factual yet! I will say I'm grateful she is safe. Since she is a victim, LE may not be able to share much since her name should be kept confidential. I foresee this having to go through the courts before we know anything. IMO

It would be helpful I think if LE would make a statement to clear things up as far as their investigation goes.

I agree, it would be helpful. I kind of got the impression that Lachelle's family had their own press conference because LE chose to stay silent. Assume they and the prosecutor are being quiet to protect the investigation. I also assume there's a reason for Stennett still being in jail? IDK, just guessing.

I haven't read all the links (yet) but were those 11 police reports ignored?
Yes, it seems so. LE told the local news that they'd have to file an individual request for each report to see how they were handled. But before I throw them under the bus completely, like many places, they are woefully understaffed. It's a high crime and impoverished area. I'm sure they're stretched much too thin. I believe it was within the last 2 years that people began patching their own potholes because it wasn't in the budget.

<modsnip: referenced posts were removed> She has 2 young children. Due to concerns for her safety, they moved her rather than him, to a different location. She's a successful EMS worker. Why on earth a beautiful, successful 30 year-old, by making repeated false stalking allegations, as some have suggested, would willingly get tangled up with a 65 year-old who resembles a mud fence is beyond me. I think he's a monster, and he's right where he belongs. AMOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back