Identified! OH - Lorain Co., WhtFem UP14913, 16-36, off Rte 58, Mar'16 - Angela Hall

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Center part of the bra looks different, but the cups look very similar.

Good find! Victoria's Secret does tend to do small changes on their bras from year to year, like changing the center part. Also want to point out that size 38 means she was not a small, thin woman.

A couple of thoughts, first everything about her outfit reminds me of things I would have worn in late 90's or very early 2000's. Also I would doubt she worked as a nurse because she had fake nails, I think the watch was just for fashion or to actually tell time with since she probably died before people constantly had cell phones on them. Also I would say I'm pretty average sized 5'3" 130lbs and also wear a 38B bra. Also that bra seems pretty fancy just for everyday wear, maybe she was going on a date?

A couple of thoughts, first everything about her outfit reminds me of things I would have worn in late 90's or very early 2000's. Also I would doubt she worked as a nurse because she had fake nails, I think the watch was just for fashion or to actually tell time with since she probably died before people constantly had cell phones on them. Also I would say I'm pretty average sized 5'3" 130lbs and also wear a 38B bra. Also that bra seems pretty fancy just for everyday wear, maybe she was going on a date?

I agree with all of this or perhaps she was out for the evening at a bar. I also think they appear to be spring or more likely summer clothes.

I posted all of the foregoing links for further research as the Attorney General site does not provide much information on any of them. I have not checked their doenetwork or other pages. However I just came across the one in this link and did checke the doenetwork. This one is most likely to produce leads for LE IMO. This young lady disappeared from Medina. More importantly her car was found off route 83 not far from where her murder suspect lived. Her murder suspect is also suspected in the cases of other women whose names appear in this doe link who also require further research. The address of that suspect from back at that time also needs to be researched and mapped. Going to do that now.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fetzer_kathern.html

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...etzer&classname=Custom.MissingPersonsDatabase

OAG site has more updated picture of suspect.

Current address:

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/details.aspx?id=A472816&pg=x

At the time of his conviction sometime in 2003, he gave an Indiana address. It appears in the following docket. He was originally sent to Marion Correctional. Now he is at LCI in Grafton. That concerns me as that means he could be close to getting out. I'm not sure if it's the same now, but the LCI used to be more of a short term prison for short sentences, also the place was a central processing facility where defendants went when they were first sentenced and then assigned to a prison from there, and then also a pre-release center. I hope that's not still the case. Ironically, LCI is located on Route 83 in Lorain county.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/medct_epublicnodr/Default.aspx

I found a WS thread here on Mr. Below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-BELOW-Christopher-J-suspected-Serial-Killer

This site has a timeline of Below's whereabouts over the years. And after reading what his half-sister had to say, IMO missing children should not be ruled out in this case until LE can narrow down the age group. As far as Below, missing children should not be ruled out anywhere with regard to him IMO. Please note that he was a Truckdriver as well.

http://arttracker.proboards.com/thread/656/chris-serial-killer

Sorry about burning up this thread this morning!

Because of what I've read about this Below guy, I said previously I wouldn't rule him out on kids. When I first read local reports on the location of these remains, my mind immediately went to Amy Mihalavec. However, when they announced it was a woman, I discounted Amy's case even though I did not want to due to the location. The current dump site is only 13 minutes drive from Amy's dumpsite. Below lived straight out 224 in Lodi. Now that I have read that he was once caught by his half-sister in a compromising position with a child, and I have read that he is a master manipulator, chronic liar, an imposter, and fluctuated his apprearance between clean-cut and a mountain man, I am ruling him in for consideration in Amy's case. According to the one timeline I've looked at so far, he moved to Lodi in 1990 to be "closer" to his trucking route. That assumes he had already been in this area for his trucking route before he moved to Lodi. Amy disappeared in October 1989 from Avon Lake, Ohio and her body was found 13 minutes from the current dumpsite in February 1990. It is a straight shot up Route 83 from Lodi to Avon Lake (50 minutes). He did not need to be living in the area to have been involved in the Amy case. I have also read that he liked threesomes with his then-girlfriends and/or wives to include a man. It is suspected in the Teague case that it was he and another man that abducted her. Therefore, he may not always work alone. So, in Amy's case, it didn't have to actually be him that took her from the shopping plaza and he could have been staying with someone else in the area before he actually moved here.

I sure would like to know what company he was driving for, when he started, and what his routes were.

IMO there are too many circumstances for this NOT to be looked at. Yes, at this point it's all speculation, but who knows what this guy was into and up to.

Sorry about burning up this thread this morning!

Because of what I've read about this Below guy, I said previously I wouldn't rule him out on kids. When I first read local reports on the location of these remains, my mind immediately went to Amy Mihalavec. However, when they announced it was a woman, I discounted Amy's case even though I did not want to due to the location. The current dump site is only 13 minutes drive from Amy's dumpsite. Below lived straight out 224 in Lodi. Now that I have read that he was once caught by his half-sister in a compromising position with a child, and I have read that he is a master manipulator, chronic liar, an imposter, and fluctuated his apprearance between clean-cut and a mountain man, I am ruling him in for consideration in Amy's case. According to the one timeline I've looked at so far, he moved to Lodi in 1990 to be "closer" to his trucking route. That assumes he had already been in this area for his trucking route before he moved to Lodi. Amy disappeared in October 1989 from Avon Lake, Ohio and her body was found 13 minutes from the current dumpsite in February 1990. It is a straight shot up Route 83 from Lodi to Avon Lake (50 minutes). He did not need to be living in the area to have been involved in the Amy case. I have also read that he liked threesomes with his then-girlfriends and/or wives to include a man. It is suspected in the Teague case that it was he and another man that abducted her. Therefore, he may not always work alone. So, in Amy's case, it didn't have to actually be him that took her from the shopping plaza and he could have been staying with someone else in the area before he actually moved here.

I sure would like to know what company he was driving for, when he started, and what his routes were.

IMO there are too many circumstances for this NOT to be looked at. Yes, at this point it's all speculation, but who knows what this guy was into and up to.
Wow! I've never heard of this guy. Lots to think about. I don't doubt the possibility that's for sure.
In my previous post I mentioned doenetwork, that is incorrect as my link was to charleyproject. This following article identifies two other young girls not mentioned in that link that may be connected to Below. Below grew up in Kentucky near the Ohio border.

http://findcarrie.blogspot.com/2005/11/disappearance-of-heather-teague.html

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I apologize ahead of time again. But, I'm not done with this guy yet. I am bringing over a prior post from someone from the Sarah Boehm/Kathryn Mendedez thread, two young girls whose bodies were found near an Ohio reservoir in 1994. Several reasons for this. First, in line with my thoughts about the possibility that C. Below was interested in more than women, these were young teens (14) and (17). They disappeared separately from two different places. Second, it is the timing of the disappearances that I am concerned about. One girl was taken in mid-July, 1994 from Beaver County, PA (on the OH/PA) line. According to one of the earlier links I posted that had a timeline of his whereabouts, C. Below moved back to KY in August, 1994. Although Boehm's body was not found until November, 1994, Menendez's body was found within days after she disappeared. Third, the location of the bodies is also concerning in relation to Below. The Berlin Reservoir where the bodies were found is about one hour east of Lodi, OH where Below was living. It is a straight shot east out Route 224 which becomes Interstate 76. The Reservoir is one hour west of Beaver County and the route would also most likely be I76; although I have seen reports that the Reservoir was two hours from where Boehm was taken. Mendendez was taken from the City of Alliance which is right near the reservoir. There bodies were found in the woods of the reservoir within a half mile of one another. Fourth, Below was a truckdriver.

It seems to me that if Below were involved in these abductions, he may have thought that he had gotten away with the disappearance of Boehm in mid-july because her body had not yet been found and he thought it he had it in a place where it would never be found. Hence, he may have committed the second abduction in August and placed Menendez's body in the same place because he thought she would not be found either. However, when she was found within just days of disappearing, he got out of Dodge and moved to KY. Boehm's body was later found in November, 1994. By July, 1995 Below moves to Georgia with a fourth wife. He moves back to KY two weeks later. Boehm is not identified until 2003. By this time, Medina Ohio Detectives are looking into interviewing him in KY regarding the disappearance for Fetzer.

Again, ALL of this is speculation on my part. However, I think it is worth looking into this guy more regarding the remains found in Lorain County, but also regarding the Mihaljevic, Boehm and Mendendez cases.

FBI and Local Partners Seek Information in Two Unsolved Homicides
https://www.fbi.gov/cleveland/press-...lved-homicides

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), along with the Alliance Police Department and Portage County Sheriff’s Office, is seeking the public’s assistance in the unsolved murder of Kathryn Menendez.

Kathryn, 17 years old, was last sent on August 21, 1994 in the Alliance, Ohio area. Her body was found four days later, on August 25, 1994 near the Berlin Reservoir on an oil well access road. Kathryn had been strangled to death and left unclothed. A little over two months later, November 4, 1994, another young female’s nude body was discovered approximately half a mile from Kathryn’s remains. This second female was not identified through DNA until 2003 as Sarah Rae Boehm. Sarah, 14 years old, had been missing from the Beaver County, Pennsylvania area since July 14, 1994. Beaver County is approximately a two-hour drive from the Berlin, Ohio Reservoir area. The Detective Bureau of the Beaver County District Attorney’s Office, Pittsburgh Division of the FBI, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have been investigating Sarah’s disappearance since July 1994.

It is unknown if these two unsolved murders are connected or not. Investigators continue to work both cases and consult with one another each step of the way, investigators here in Ohio and investigators in Pennsylvania. This week law enforcement will use advanced investigative technology to re-search the sites where Kathryn and Sarah’s remains were discovered in hopes of finding additional clues that may not have been uncovered in 1994.

Law enforcement continues to ask the public to report any information they may have regarding the disappearance and murder of either of these two young females to Alliance Police Department at 330-821-9140, Portage County Sheriff’s Office at 330-296-5100, or the FBI at 216-522-1400. Tips can remain anonymous and reward money is available for information leading to the successful identification and prosecution of the individual(s) responsible for these murders.
"

Very interesting about this Below guy, and definitely a possibility on how this Jane Doe ended up where she did. However, it might be a good idea to post your research on him in his thread in the serial killer forum. Keep this thread on the Jane Doe and keep all your great research on his potential victims in this other thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-BELOW-Christopher-J-suspected-Serial-Killer

This is Susan J. Smith, missing from Toledo in 2006. She was 41, which is above the estimated age, and around 5'5"-5'7" which is at the top end of the height range.

Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/7940/0/ --she has DNA but no dentals or fingerprints
NAMPN: http://www.nampn.org/cases/smith_susan_j.html
Websleuths thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...an-Smith-41-Washington-Township-30-March-2006

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back