GUILTY OH - Michael, 47, & Trina Kuznik, 46, shot dead at Mr. Cars lot, Cleveland, 14 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yea. Very.
Thats what in my gut it feels like business. Someone spefically making a point maybe???

I keep asking myself how many and what keys were in that bag..... And how do they maybe connect

I also ask myself who, in an alleged calculated murder, whips a bag of keys in a park. When, why, which.... Keys

I immediately thought it to be a bag of automobile keys from the vehicles on the lot when I first read the article. It didn't occur to me to consider keys to something other than automobiles. Interesting

On your second point, I agree it sounds sloppy to pull out and toss keys in the park.

On the two vehicles- am I understanding correct that one is still missing (Mercedes) but the BMW was found? I haven't followed the details closely just scanned the articles so I'm trying to catch up.

Was the vehicle found (BMW) in the same direction as the park or a different one?

Yea. Very.
Thats what in my gut it feels like business. Someone spefically making a point maybe???
You mean like a competing business? As in a nother car lot? Or as in a disgruntled customer?

~

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I immediately thought it to be a bag of automobile keys from the vehicles on the lot when I first read the article. It didn't occur to me to consider keys to something other than automobiles. Interesting

On your second point, I agree it sounds sloppy to pull out and toss keys in the park.

On the two vehicles- am I understanding correct that one is still missing (Mercedes) but the BMW was found? I haven't followed the details closely just scanned the articles so I'm trying to catch up.

Was the vehicle found (BMW) in the same direction as the park or a different one?

I had looked at both locations on Google maps. The park is about 2 miles west of the car lot. West 48th Street, where the car was found is about 13 miles west of the park.

No. I mean logically, IMO that makes no sense. I'm sure these used car mom and pop lots had long relationships. Can't buy that theory jmo

They got back together from. What I understand, in 2013. They did not remarry.
It appears the LLC is in her name. IMO this was not random.
The article that hadn't aired was a complaint of a break in that took l. E. 6 hours to respond. IMO........ That means cams weren't working..... Or they'd have known about break ins via video feed.

Responding to the LLC comment:
It looks like there are 3 individuals listed as Directors on the business. (Page 3)

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/rwservlet?imgc12g&Din=200926801146

Bag of keys found at park connected to double slaying at Cleveland car dealership

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...found_at_park_conn.html#incart_river_home_pop

The keys were found Friday at Humphrey Park, about two miles from Mr. Car Sales, where owners Michael Kuznik and Trina Tomola were fatally shot.

The bag and keys are being examined to see if any fingerprints or DNA will help lead police to the killers, Cleveland police spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia said.

Surveillance equipment, computers containing records of car sales and two cars were stolen from the lot.

There has been a Wikileak of video of the crime scene. I'm not sure if it's ok to post it or not, because it includes commentary from someone whom I don't know if they are MSM or not. So, for now I will just say it's out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been a Wikileak of video of the crime scene. I'm not sure if it's ok to post it or not, because it includes commentary from someone whom I don't know if they are MSM or not. So, for now I will just say it's out there.

I looked into the video more. It's not MSM. It's a guy that does many videos on conspiracy theories and such. It appears he recorded the video from outside the front glass of the office area.

I think there was one up for a little bit but it has since been taken down? Due to compromising a source?

~

I think there was one up for a little bit but it has since been taken down? Due to compromising a source?

~

This one doesn't identify any source, but does show broken chair and other disarray as well as blood spatter and it appears to be a part 2 so I wonder if the one you are referring to is the part 1 that I can't find. Some of the things he states in the video I have not read in any reports so I don't know where he is getting the story he is telling with it.

This one doesn't identify any source, but does show broken chair and other disarray as well as blood spatter and it appears to be a part 2 so I wonder if the one you are referring to is the part 1 that I can't find. Some of the things he states in the video I have not read in any reports so I don't know where he is getting the story he is telling with it.

Gotcha I know where they are. A series of them.

~

Since you know where to look check out his twitter as well. There are photos on it labeled. The hole cut in the wall is odd.

Hmmm Intresting... :thinking:

~

Hmmm Intresting... :thinking:

~

I wonder if they were in the process of installing something? Maybe a new security system or some sort of cable that would go in the wall. The tape and letters on the wall could be marking wall studs maybe???

I wonder if they were in the process of installing something? Maybe a new security system or some sort of cable that would go in the wall. The tape and letters on the wall could be marking wall studs maybe???

The place was awful bare looking to me. Not sure if they have cleaned things out or not. Didn't an early article state Surveillance equipment had been stolen? Or possible equipment removed by LE?

~

The place was awful bare looking to me. Not sure if they have cleaned things out or not. Didn't an early article state Surveillance equipment had been stolen?

~

Maybe that is where it was cut from? I found this:

“It's a hard pill to swallow. You try to help somebody, help a community and then this happens,” Steele said. She said the family was told a cable to surveillance cameras at the business had been cut.

Maybe that is where it was cut from? I found this:

“It's a hard pill to swallow. You try to help somebody, help a community and then this happens,” Steele said. She said the family was told a cable to surveillance cameras at the business had been cut.

Or removed by LE?

~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez