GUILTY OH - Michael, 47, & Trina Kuznik, 46, shot dead at Mr. Cars lot, Cleveland, 14 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or removed by LE?

~

Don't know... the wallboard cutter, tape, are on the desk. Would LE or criminals label the letters on the wall??? The item with a question mark in the picture next to the cutter looks to be a wire detector.

If there is a moderator following, will you chime in on if it is ok to post the photo of discussion here? It's not private, it appears to have been shared over 5,000 times but it is hard to look at.

Who takes video of that?? Are u sure

This guy seems to go around taking pictures and videos of all kinds of stuff in many states. Mostly government related it appears, so I'm not sure how this ended up on his radar.

Don't know... the wallboard cutter, tape, are on the desk. Would LE or criminals label the letters on the wall??? The item with a question mark in the picture next to the cutter looks to be a wire detector.

If there is a moderator following, will you chime in on if it is ok to post the photo of discussion here? It's not private, it appears to have been shared over 5,000 times but it is hard to look at.

I'd say very likely they may have been upgrading the Security being she had recently been interviewed. Could mean there was no functioning system when the crime occurred? Someone with inside knowledge of that information may have seen it as a opportunity? Things went wrong? Just guesses at this point. Just surprised there has not been more MSM coverage on this case in general.

~

clearing up: the video has been watched that many times. The photo is from the video.

I'd say very likely they may have been upgrading the Security being she had recently been interviewed. Could mean there was no functioning system when the crime occurred? Someone with inside knowledge of that information may have seen it as a opportunity? Things went wrong? Just guesses at this point. Just surprised there has not been more MSM coverage on this case in general.

~

That would explain the headline "Premeditated":
‘This was premeditated:’ City leaders, family react to couple murdered at Cleveland car dealership

I agree there doesn't seem to be much coverage. I think the other incident in Cleveland affected the coverage at the time.

If he was cutting a hole in the wall of his office was he worried about something? Could he have been installing a hidden camera??
On another note...... There are children who have to see that one day. .....it rips me apart.

The man has kids. She has kids. Only an idiot has that much disregard. Disgusting

Can someone cc what he says..... His story? "Of who made video.
I would find his inside knowledge enlightening.

The man has kids. She has kids. Only an idiot has that much disregard. Disgusting

I understand your perspective. If a moderator thinks it should be here then I will let them post it.

There no moderator here?????

Click on the red triangle in the lower corner if you want to alert a moderator. Conspiracy theory sites on you tube are usually off limits here.

I've been busy today, but has anyone had a chance to map out the area where the bag of keys were found in relation to the business, nearby roads, etc.?

Throwing the bag of keys away in the park and stealing the Mercedes made me wonder if this indicates a younger, more inexperienced (but very violent) offender.

Does it seem like one person did the crime or did they have accomplices?

ETA: There were some of these conspiracy theory types who did You Tube videos about the Rhoden murders, too. All quackery for clicks. That's not allowed here.

Can someone cc what he says..... His story? "Of who made video.
I would find his inside knowledge enlightening.

Click on the red triangle in the lower corner if you want to alert a moderator. Conspiracy theory sites on you tube are usually off limits here.

I've been busy today, but has anyone had a chance to map out the area where the bag of keys were found in relation to the business, nearby roads, etc.?

Throwing the bag of keys away in the park and stealing the Mercedes made me wonder if this indicates a younger, more inexperienced (but very violent) offender.

Does it seem like one person did the crime or did they have accomplices?

ETA: There were some of these conspiracy theory types who did You Tube videos about the Rhoden murders, too. All quackery for clicks. That's not allowed here.

At the end of the press conference they state they believe "multiple".

I agree on the quackery conspiracy side many things he said I have been unable to find a MSM article to support. I was asking about posting the picture taken from the video instead of the video. I'm going to drop the discussion around it though.

Why?

That feels a little far-fetched. Imo. This stinks of business. Not corruption

Just looking around

attachment.php

Attachments

• MrCarsMap.jpg
    MrCarsMap.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 142
Just looking around

attachment.php

These are helpful. If the keys belonged to the BMW then they would have back tracked at some point after the car was dropped. If the keys belong to another vehicle or something else, it's hard to say when they were at the park.

If they were trying to dispose of the keys I wonder why they wouldn't have went in the water. It doesn't look that far away on the map.

Is there still a Mercedes missing? This was from an article four days ago.

"Cleveland police said they have identified another vehicle as stolen: A blue 2006 Mercedes Benz SL, 4-door."

The video in the article mentions a person arrested when they recovered the BMW but they don't believe that person to be involved.

http://fox8.com/2017/04/21/clevelan...on-double-murder-at-cleveland-car-dealership/

These are helpful. If the keys belonged to the BMW then they would have back tracked at some point after the car was dropped. If the keys belong to another vehicle or something else, it's hard to say when they were at the park.

If they were trying to dispose of the keys I wonder why they wouldn't have went in the water. It doesn't look that far away on the map.

"Cleveland police said they have identified another vehicle as stolen: A blue 2006 Mercedes Benz SL, 4-door."

The video in the article mentions a person arrested when they recovered the BMW but they don't believe that person to be involved.

http://fox8.com/2017/04/21/clevelan...on-double-murder-at-cleveland-car-dealership/

As of yesterday

[FONT=&amp]"Police are still searching for a 2006 blue Mercedes SL."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Surveillance equipment, computers containing records of car sales and two cars were stolen from the lot."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/bag_of_keys_found_at_park_conn.html

[FONT=&amp]~
[/FONT]

Im sure there were others emp!oyed there...mechanics etc. Who are hopefully helping, they would potentially know who frequents and who would know the workings of the business. It was mentioned here that the odd weirdo said 2 couples pretended to buy cars.
How would he know this? A ghost told him? Cmon.

Im sure there were others emp!oyed there...mechanics etc. Who are hopefully helping, they would potentially know who frequents and who would know the workings of the business. It was mentioned here that the odd weirdo said 2 couples pretended to buy cars.
How would he know this? A ghost told him? Cmon.

I saw it mentioned he had a "source" he did not want compromised? My guess would be he has someone feeding him info from someone close to the investigation and/or area?

~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back