GUILTY OH - Michael, 47, & Trina Kuznik, 46, shot dead at Mr. Cars lot, Cleveland, 14 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few things need corrected...... Ages stats to start. I'm new... Pls be clear on boundaries and requirements to correct them. Happy to be here. Happy there is interest
While IMO great detectives are on the case, we need all the help we can get.
Which stats/ages need correcting? As far as in the topic headline? If that is the case it needs to be changed by contacting a Mod.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have to be cautious here. I can respond to ideas I can debunk with my best opinion. I need ur help these kids...... Need ur help.
Are you local to this, or know someone affected? Not being local to the crime it's hard for me to do much speculation.

Surprised this has not gotten more local coverage. Didn't have a chance to check today. I'll peruse some tomorrow.

I've not seen much more new info than has been posted.

Could there be anything on CCT cameras from surrounding businesses?

Perhaps the stolen equipment or car will turn up somewhere and yield a clue?

I'm​ sure LE is already following up on those. Hopefully something beaks soon or they are able to retrieve a DNA lead from the dog.

This is such a odd and tragic story :(

~

Trina was 46. Michael was 47.
Tomola, kuznik. Not married

I know more than a little about it. ...too much.

Those cameras were disabled. Or unused as of 4 years ago its like that sticker u put on ur house........... But have bo security system. It may have change since then but IMO is unlikely.

Beware of dog sign was very real. Big baby. He was a lover. But any dog will fight imo.....
I hope for the kids sake....... They can one day say...... Axel put these monsters behind bars.

To my knowledge........ Whats been said...
No local cam info. That just sux. Imo

They got back together from. What I understand, in 2013. They did not remarry.
It appears the LLC is in her name. IMO this was not random.
The article that hadn't aired was a complaint of a break in that took l. E. 6 hours to respond. IMO........ That means cams weren't working..... Or they'd have known about break ins via video feed.

Are you local to this, or know someone affected? Not being local to the crime it's hard for me to do much speculation.

Surprised this has not gotten more local coverage. Didn't have a chance to check today. I'll peruse some tomorrow.

I've not seen much more new info than has been posted.

Could there be anything on CCT cameras from surrounding businesses?

Perhaps the stolen equipment or car will turn up somewhere and yield a clue?

I'm​ sure LE is already following up on those. Hopefully something beaks soon or they are able to retrieve a DNA lead from the dog.

This is such a odd and tragic story :(

~

If I was local to it id have to go through the whole verified insider stuff.

The article that hadn't aired was a complaint of a break in that took l. E. 6 hours to respond. IMO........ That means cams weren't working..... Or they'd have known about break ins via video feed.
Maybe after the break in they got working cameras?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

One might ask oneself why that wasn't a priority

My friend told me they may have hard drives to the feeds
Imo they will find find footage from 69'
Imo lets count on axle

Heres whats interesting to me. Imo they were familiar.

But not familiar enough no not cut wires

Ever wonder /understand certain cars were specifically missing for a specific reason.? Ideas?? Only an opinion and want thoughts.
discussion.
I

From what I understand they were close...... As in one phone. Id bet the perps don't have it.
Lets be thankful the minor kids weren't there, and pray fo. Col

Fwiw..... I'm hopeful.. But wont stop at hope. I want Justice.

Ever wonder /understand certain cars were specifically missing for a specific reason.? Ideas?? Only an opinion and want thoughts.
discussion.
I
I don't know.
I think stealing the cars was very stupid.

I don't know.
I think stealing the cars was very stupid.

I agree. I just noticed this article. I wonder if the park has surveillance cameras around?

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Investigators linked a bag of keys found at a park to the double slaying of a couple who owned a car dealership on the city's East Side.

Investigators said they believe the business was targeted and that the killers may have had inside knowledge of the business.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.cleveland.com/v1/articles/20541789/bag_of_keys_found_at_park_conn.amp

I agree. I just noticed this article. I wonder if the park has surveillance cameras around?

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Investigators linked a bag of keys found at a park to the double slaying of a couple who owned a car dealership on the city's East Side.

Investigators said they believe the business was targeted and that the killers may have had inside knowledge of the business.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.cleveland.com/v1/articles/20541789/bag_of_keys_found_at_park_conn.amp

Hopefully they can find helpful video on the route between the car lot and the park. I'm not personally familiar with the area but the maps/imagery show the area to be densely developed.

I keep asking myself how many and what keys were in that bag..... And how do they maybe connect

I also ask myself who, in an alleged calculated murder, whips a bag of keys in a park. When, why, which.... Keys

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back