Deceased/Not Found OH - Patricia 'Patti' Adkins, 29, Marysville, 29 June 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the man in question is guilty of murdering Patti then could his wife had known everything? They may have been in it together for the money....when Patti started to ask for the money back they may have worked together to get rid of her...from what I have heard when it was made known to his wife that he may have been cheating on her She was more interested in trying to find out about what Patti's sister knew when she phoned trying Flowers to locate her sister.

If the man in question is guilty of murdering Patti then could his wife had known everything? They may have been in it together for the money....when Patti started to ask for the money back they may have worked together to get rid of her...from what I have heard when it was made known to his wife that he may have been cheating on her She was more interested in trying to find out about what Patti's sister knew when she phoned trying Flowers to locate her sister.

BBM.

This is the most plausible theory (JMO) I feel they were so obvious about what they did but you can't go down for murder for 'being obvious' just no evidence.. yet.

I believe she did know everything and money was the issue here.

As far as I am aware they have different databases for different countries...they are trying to make an international database for missing and unidentifiable people but I don't think they'd have done this yet. It does need to be done though because people travel a lot these days and just because someone might be found in U.K might not mean they were born or lived in UK....it causes problem s when bodies are found with no ID on them or if they are not reported as missing.

As far as I am aware they have different databases for different countries...they are trying to make an international database for missing and unidentifiable people but I don't think they'd have done this yet. It does need to be done though because people travel a lot these days and just because someone might be found in U.K might not mean they were born or lived in UK....it causes problem s when bodies are found with no ID on them or if they are not reported as missing.

BBM.

That would be amazing.

Agreed. It could really hold the answers for a lot of people looking for their loved ones & give the unidentified their names back.

Yep my thoughts exactl. You wouldn't stay on the phone for 45 minutes with someone if you thought they were making absurd allegations and didn't believe a word they were saying! She was trying to gage how much her sister knew 100%.

Because Patti's case just popped up in my news feed I decided to look at the Honda plant on a map. It caught my eye that there is a Ready Mix directly across the road. Interesting considering the concrete mix/stuff found at the POI's home. Here is the address to the plant in case anybody wants it. 24000 Honda Pkwy, Marysville, OH 43040. And address of the Ready Mix 24515 Honda Pkwy, Marysville, OH 43040. Does anybody know if that business was there in 2001?
I've never been to Ohio in my life...

b16571a0c715dbd3196d33512be9e291.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the cement that was dug up at the house was a red herring of sorts. Maybe to try and make police focus solely on the house and not branch out elsewhere.

Or...

Perhaps that just happened to be left over and it was used without consideration police would examine it. Either way it definitely makes you wonder, given the POI was working with cement, that maybe she ended up in a slab somewhere, maybe at a job site of an accomplice.

They ran the ID episode again today. Such a shame that the family has not had justice.

I think of Patti every day. In fact every night when I tuck my daughter in I give her a kiss on one cheek and say "kiss", then forehead and say "kiss", then the other cheek and say "I love you sis."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Crime Watch Daily just featured Patti Adkins' case:

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/01/16/where-is-patti-adkins-single-mom-vanishes-after-secret-trip/

Part 1:
[video=youtube;XkEZE0rBISE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEZE0rBISE&utm_content=buffer23b76&utm_me dium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=bu ffer[/video]

Part 2:

[video=youtube;MeBF6b6O824]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeBF6b6O824[/video]

Part 3:

[video=youtube;WHkxZShF2-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHkxZShF2-8[/video]

LE knows who it is, they just need the technology to catch up to the evidence found. Like the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker the technology will catch up and he will be arrested. The clock is ticking and I'm sure he knows the best he can hope for is to die before LE and the system put him in prison.

They seem to be backpedaling now about the DNA sample/blood found in the bed of the truck.

The boyfriend’s truck was also searched, Lt. Stiers said, and none of Patti’s DNA was found in the bed of the truck, where she had told close friends she was going to ride.

No arrests in 17-year-old cold case of missing Ohio mother

I'm not sure what this means, exactly, but I've had some doubts as to whether they really had a sample, or if they just said that to try to get a confession.

I just find it odd because all the other articles have mentioned the speck of blood.

They seem to be backpedaling now about the DNA sample/blood found in the bed of the truck.

The boyfriend’s truck was also searched, Lt. Stiers said, and none of Patti’s DNA was found in the bed of the truck, where she had told close friends she was going to ride.

No arrests in 17-year-old cold case of missing Ohio mother

I'm not sure what this means, exactly, but I've had some doubts as to whether they really had a sample, or if they just said that to try to get a confession.

I just find it off because all the other articles have mentioned the speck of blood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back