VERDICT WATCH OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you'all in England celebrate Thanksgiving?

Yes. Billy is a mystery to me at this point. Jake seems to have him all over the place killing people but besides the co-defendants' testimony, I wonder what evidence will come out for him?

And why is he charged with fraud? I have never heard one word about him signing the custody papers. Nothing about him doing murder kit purchases, nothing about him doing computer hacking. Etc...

The latest news is he wants his trial. I expect it to get scheduled not long after George's verdicts come in.
I wonder why George's trial was first?

Can you believe that by the time Billy has his trial it will be close to 7 years since.......

I think that is a solely American holiday. I know they don't celebrate it in Mexico or Honduras.

We don't celebrate it either. I don't really know any NA tribes that do.

I haven't seen any evidence against Billy other than the truck. But keep in mind we only have Jake's word that truck was used since they found no forensic evidence in it. For all we know Jake could have used his own truck.

That false bottom was all a lie from start to finish. That was straight out of Jake's imagination that he was some type Walking Dead character or Rambo maybe? The design of that was laughable and to stack 480 lbs of hay on an OSB board is ridiculous.

JMO

Yup. There must be information we haven't heard about him. Be interesting to hear witness testimony about him. Would be especially interesting if he testified, he is a loose cannon, his parking lot interview was all over the place.
If Billy testifies i want to have my best headphones on. Wonder how many Mfer's contempt of courts he will get? LOL

The penny just dropped a few minutes ago as to why Billy and CRs went to Peterson Road to get the muddy truck! So he, CRs wouldn't be surprised when the truck pulled in that night. Now that was a crafty move.

Edit: murder not muddy. Drat predictive text! :mad:
@altojack do you have a link on that? TIA

I'm not following your point here. To you they prove nothing? Because for me it's a huge smoking gun. Angela has a receipt for the exact shoes in the exact sizes that made prints inside 2 of the murder locations. I don't believe it's a coincidence. Especially since Jake admitted they wore them while committing the crime.
The brand name of the shoes Angie bought was Alethic Works. The BCI expert Bodziac was confronted by defense on cross holding a pair of Startz brand shoes, I think he also testified was sold by Walmart with that exact same sole on them at some conference on shoeprint evidence. Bodzaic testified that particular sole was outsourced to many different companies by the manufacture and ended up saying he really had no way of knowing if the bloody footprint was from an Alethic Works or some other brand. He also testified there was no way he could know who was wearing the shoe that made the bloody shoeprint. In fact he gave a very firm NO when defense asked him.

JMO

At what other time would the defense file this? A non starter. Covering bases.
I see the defense filed several jury instructions earlier in in year before the trial started. I would think this specific jury instruction though is sending mixed signals even if it's just to cover all bases. If their client didn't testify in his own defense and tell us his version, then I can see adding this because the jury might be thinking did he know and abandon the idea? George himself told us I didn't know until Jake confessed. I never thought my family could do this. So if they believe he knew and abandoned the idea, then he got on the stand and flat out lied about having no knowledge until Jake confessed. Again, if he didn't testify then I 100% agree this is covering all bases because the jury might be thinking did he or didn't he know. He himself told them I didn't know. So how could they think think maybe he knew but changed his mind when the prosecution and the defense told a version of that night, then Jake, Angela, and George all 3 testified and no where did any of them say George knew, but changed his mind. This one just seems confusing because it would mean the jury is making up their own version, so why would the defense even want this one in there?

You are correct. This is by design though. Watch and pay attention to sentence syntaxes. webslueths allows for open discussion but using multiple logins via VPN is a challenge
Say what? How would that be done? Unless someone was logging in from two different locations?

I know hubby wanted to make his own account on here. He posted a couple times under my screen name while I was in ICU to update posters on here because I asked him to. he clearly identified who he was in the post, so as not to confuse anyone but ended up not making his own account because it is against TOS and he was afraid he would get me banned.

We never got an answer as to whether he could make his own account on here so he has never posted anything since then.

JMO

I think the source got this wrong, they used the name George3 many times for Billy in this trial and it got confusing.

And yes, when you walked in Danas house, standing on that small patch of linoleum, you'd turn to the right to go into Little Chris's room and left to the living room.
Source: Angela Canepa;
they went back to Chris seniors again and got into the vehicle to Chris
senior's vehicle and they went to dana's
there they entered that residence jake will tell you that both
George and billy entered the residence billy with the 40
George with the sks they didn't know again they thought maybe Chris would have a friend over
they thought maybe Corey Holdren would be there so they needed to make sure that nothing went awry
and so George was spaced and jake will show you
exactly where in that scene that he was planted the interesting thing is that he
indicated that he wore a size 10 and a half that night and that George wore the size 11 that night
um and you will see that that size 11 that I told you that was in scene 3 at dana's place is almost exactly where he
says that George was stationed to make sure that little Chris didn't come out of his room with a
weapon while he was off killing the women in the trailer
um he will tell you that he went into a hallway and again he'll we will show you
this with crime scene photos etc but he basically positioned himself so
that he could see both Hannah and Dana he could tell that Dana was on her phone
because it was kind of lighting up her face
Canepa's Opening Statements

GWIII’s footprints may not have been remarkable enough to determine what kind of shoe made them. If he was fidgeting and twisting his feet or stepping back and forth, his prints may not have been clear.
MOO
I agree with that.

Leather soles usually do not have a tread pattern so those type of prints may not be useful in that case…
Some of the dress shoes does. depends on what brand they are. Ditto for cowboy boots. But cowboy boots have a heel so would be easily recognized as a cowboy boot.

Cowboy boot with tread pattern.

I want these boots. lol

This is an Ariat slick soled riding boot. These are worn a lot around here and in the rodeos.

You are correct. This is by design though. Watch and pay attention to sentence syntaxes. webslueths allows for open discussion but using multiple logins via VPN is a challenge

We cant allow facts to get in the way of preconceived narrative. Those prints just magically appeared and they so happened to be the same shoe and same size AW bought. MAGIC! HAHAHA
Then again, how many thousands of people bought those same pair of cheap shoes from Walmarts in the area?

Not even the experts expert could put George in those shoes.

JMO

I think that is a solely American holiday. I know they don't celebrate it in Mexico or Honduras.

We don't celebrate it either. I don't really know any NA tribes that do.

I haven't seen any evidence against Billy other than the truck. But keep in mind we only have Jake's word that truck was used since they found no forensic evidence in it. For all we know Jake could have used his own truck.

That false bottom was all a lie from start to finish. That was straight out of Jake's imagination that he was some type Walking Dead character or Rambo maybe? The design of that was laughable and to stack 480 lbs of hay on an OSB board is ridiculous.

JMO
we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, we have a similar holiday called Harvest Festival, which is celebrated in schools and churches, the date changes each year as it is the Sunday closest to the autumn equinox

There's a pic on their Farm page of G4 in old shoes or boots of some sort. Muck boots and work boots around a farm are usual. Maybe while driving trucks or riding horses for training and pleasure, cowboy boots might be worn.

I've never heard that in testimony. Interesting. Do you remember what day that was? That would make G3's print, stand out even more. edit: The size 11, it seems was GW4's by JW's testimony. JM2
Well I don't know about all of you, but I didn't just use my Tony Lama's to ride horses with, I used to use them to dance in too. Boot scootin boogie. LOL

Then again, how many thousands of people bought those same pair of cheap shoes from Walmarts in the area?

Not even the experts expert could put George in those shoes.

JMO
I must have missed the testimony where it was stated who had what size shoe, I know GW, BW and JW gave a foot impression for LE, AW was not asked as far as I can recall, so I do not know what size shoe they all wore

I must have missed the testimony where it was stated who had what size shoe, I know GW, BW and JW gave a foot impression for LE, AW was not asked as far as I can recall, so I do not know what size shoe they all wore
They never stated in MSM or testimony the sizes for anyone. Just that the pile of boots at Bernie B was size 12 and LE thought they were Billys.

JMO

We cant allow facts to get in the way of preconceived narrative.
Those prints just magically appeared and they so happened to be the same shoe and same size AW bought. MAGIC! HAHAHA
We cant allow facts to get in the way of preconceived narrative.

Wouldn't we want facts to carry more weight than a preconceived narrative?
JMO

GWIII’s footprints may not have been remarkable enough to determine what kind of shoe made them. If he was fidgeting and twisting his feet or stepping back and forth, his prints may not have been clear.
MOO
Personally I think Billy had his own motives to kill the R's. I think and this is just my opinion, that Billy was furious that Kenny was giving his grow to Gary and that Billy felt Chris ripped him off for that 20 grand.

But we haven't had Billy's trial yet, so I am not going to get into guilt until I see the evidence in his trial. or he confesses. He may well confess and take a plea after George's trial.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members