GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this:

GW had no idea before, during or after the murders. You actually believe this?

The prosecution proved beyond any reasonable doubt that George knew about the family's murder plans. He was running the family, you can hear it on the tapes of him.

It is way beyond a reasonable doubt, there is no doubt at all, that George knew about his mom and dad and brother planning murder.

It has no basis in fact that the murders were the one time George didn't vote with his family, wasn't told anything, did not overhear anything, did not notice anything.

George:

"I would take your daughter away from you and your wife."

"The family has spoken."

"I have to break the cold hard truth to my son, Angela is not his mother."
Don't forget:

George:

The only reason they ever got caught was because someone caved.. I'm not gonna cave, I'm not gonna crumble..

Not sure the exact quote, but that has always stuck with me. Sure is a strong thing to say about crimes his family got caught for. They caved, he would never cave.

Parker is saying: Even if you, the jury, believe that George was at the scene, because only the co-conspirators can confirm or dispute his alibi for that night, even if you believe George was there that night, there is no proof he knew his family planned to murder the Rs
I wish he had said what you typed, because the way he said it was super confusing.

Everyone of us can agree we've seen/heard/been part of viscous custody battles in our lifetimes. And MOST people don't tralop down to the courthouse for assistance. Who has that kind of lawyer monies? We handle it amongst ourselves.
Wagner family took it beyond; as there are families who have committed heinous crimes against one another just over custody.
I think jury sees it this way as well.
Scrapped up the money to take it to court, he got supervised visits. The young man was not responsible and the judge saw that right off. Had an extended family member who used mountain justice over their child. LWOP. The other there, at the time, is not serving LWOP.

Last edited:
YES! Talk about the control.

PS: Sadly Jake and George both were controlled for so long that they couldn't get out and couldn't see it. One tragedy in this case it they are victims also. Doesn't make it okay, but those boys were victims long before Hannah, Tabby, Beth, Chris Sr, Chris Jr, Frankie, Hanna Hazel, Gary, Kenneth, and Dana.

George is just like Angela.. listen to him talk to Bulvine it's the same thing. The control. YES!

A tight shot group? No. Not considering, if you were shooting at center mass.

"The law requires you to consider Jake and Angela's testimony with grave suspicion ... there's no proof here beyond a reasonable doubt." "His mother wouldn't even look at him.”

Parker asks jury if they believe George was there, that they remember he had no intent to kill and that he only went along to protect Jake from his father.

"I ask you to return a verdict of not guilty all charges, George wasn’t even up there, there’s nothing even credible here to say otherwise ... George didn’t do this, he is different than Jake he is different than Angela." Parker finishes by pounding on the podium.

Wilson on the rebuttal: Says Parker destroyed his case. You can't have it both ways - either George was there or he wasn't. If you have two defenses, means you have no credible defense.

Wilson: He is guilty of aggravated murder ... lists all the victims' names. Then says "you better believe that he is up to his eyeballs in this with his family”

Says Jake had his chance to throw his brother under the bus by saying he pulled trigger on SKS. But he didn't. Wilson says that doesn't matter - he can still be guilty of aggravated murder in Ohio.

If you aid assist or abet - you are guilty. Wilson brings up buying the phone jammer from China - fraud detection called George and he authorized it.

Wilson: That alone shows you he aided and abetted. Walking through all the other things he allegedly did to prepare including false bed.

Calls the impromptu plan to use Chris Sr's truck and have two vehicles was "brilliant" and makes perfect sense.

After Montana interview if you are innocent "You better believe when you get out to the car, you would say 'what the hell was that?' Mom how in the world are shell casings from the murder weapon on our property?"

Run though list of 20 things that you can't do if you're really innocent that they think George did. "And that's not a cumuluative list." "It shows you have accepted that group intent.”

Wilson suggests they pull out complicity instructions and apply to each charge and each count even though it's written as if he's principal offender. If they find he's complicit by aiding and abetting, he's guilty.

Shows picture of Wagner family after the murders - Wilson says those kids were "going to be raised Wagners" referring to Jake and George's daughter and son. They stole George's son wiped out an entire family to get Jake's daughter

Says the allegations of sexual abuse of Jake's daughter "wasn't true ... it was their playbook" - common planner's theme under the law. Accused previous people of abuse "to push them out”

But Hanna was stronger than the other women - had a strong support system and family - gestures to the Rhoden family in the gallery.

Wilson: Make no mistake, their desire to raise (*advertiser censored*) 100 percent as Wagners was the motive in this case.

Says if you peel back the case another layer - this is about control and power. The playbook is the same all the time. "The Wagners need to control these children, these grandchildren, need to be raised. That's a group think.”

Wilson: "Who's running the show? It's him" pointing to George. Also says he manipulated his son at Montana border. "No way he's sitting on the sidelines"

Wilson says they waited to put Jake on stand to show you depth and complexity of the investigation before Jake pleaded guilty.

Superman is doing a great job! Very clear summary of the State's case. Prosecution should of lead with this. Could've saved everyone a whole lot of time and money.

Unfortunately, this trial has been a confusing mess since day one. As I've said, before the trial I had absolutely no doubt that GW was as guilty as the others. This trial raised a lot of doubt for me. I still have the same doubts. I couldn't convict.

So JW lied. He lied about who shot at the door? Doesn't that negate JW's testimony? So they know JW lied, but we have to take JW's word. If GW was there, yes, he was complicit. I think we all get that.

So JW lied. He lied about who shot at the door? Doesn't that negate JW's testimony? So they know JW lied, but we have to take JW's word. If GW was there, yes, he was complicit. I think we all get that.
GW is not necessarily complicit just by being present at the murder scene. Refer to Superman's Walmart example to explain complicity,

GW is not necessarily complicit just by being present at the murder scene. Refer to Superman's Walmart example to explain complicity,
He would have to be. If he was there, he knew people were being murdered. At no point could George have been even waiting in the truck and not know people were being murdered. He'd have to be deaf and blind to not hear or see an SKS even with a silencer hit Chris Sr from outside, then driving all over to many houses. At what point would George have said what are we doing? Why are we spending 4 hours driving all up and down Union Hill Road? He couldn't be present and not know they murdered 8 people and that makes him complicit also.

You can drive someone to Walmart and not know they stole something, but you can't sit in a truck at 4 murder scenes while others take guns into a house and sneak around in ski masks and not hear or see or know anything.

Boogie back down, and Ollie Ollie Oxen-free. I can tell they're from northern OH. lol I did not see any truck that I could Identify in the videos. It's circumstantial sir, but a nice rebuttal.

If he was there, and if we believe JW, then he was asked by GW3 if they wanted to back out. If we believe JW. He had to add Dad in there though, at some point as did AW. Then he was complicit. I thought all four were guilty dead to rights til this trial. I just don't see that the prosecution has proven their case. His knowing the other three killed the Ws, and not reporting them, is not a crime though, in the state of Ohio. Right now the polling is 53-56% guilty.

Parker is saying: Even if you, the jury, believe that George was at the scene, because only the co-conspirators can confirm or dispute his alibi for that night, even if you believe George was there that night, there is no proof he knew his family planned to murder the Rs
Parker said JW and AW are lying BUT EVEN IF you believe what they told you was the truth, well GWIV was only there to save JW's life. So he was conceding that he knows the jury probably will think GWIV is guilty because they believed JW and AW. Parker wanted it both ways and Clark torn him to shreds about it.

What? I knew they didn't have much of an argument in his favor, but I didn't think they would admit it. He's on tape, texts, phone calls, social media, etc.

He would have to be. If he was there, he knew people were being murdered. At no point could George have been even waiting in the truck and not know people were being murdered. He'd have to be deaf and blind to not hear or see an SKS even with a silencer hit Chris Sr from outside, then driving all over to many houses. At what point would George have said what are we doing? Why are we spending 4 hours driving all up and down Union Hill Road? He couldn't be present and not know they murdered 8 people and that makes him complicit also.

You can drive someone to Walmart and not know they stole something, but you can't sit in a truck at 4 murder scenes while others take guns into a house and sneak around in ski masks and not hear or see or know anything.
Oh, I agree. But I'm not convinced GW was there that night. If he did go along to protect Jake from Billy??? I can think of several scenarios where the Ws went there that night that don't include murder. I don't think GW was there, the ballistic evidence helps somewhat to show what happened at the first scene, the rest is not clear.

Been gone too long and not all caught up yet. I did watch yesterday's closing from AC and just now caught Clark Kent. Have I missed any photos from the crime scenes, please? Not enough time or energy to go through all the posts that I've missed. Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper