OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thanks. It's too late to fix it in this thread's Main Page, the time to edit has expired.

I fixed that once before here on the site. This version of the timeline was uploaded from my original, so I had to re-format some stuff, etc.

We need to find a different place to host this timeline so we can update it more easily and link where necessary. Ideally, I'd prefer a file in the cloud, etc where I can post it as a PDF

:D Yes! Anything we'all can do to help please let us know! :) :p

Last edited:
Back to business:
Anybody have any real information on how the communications of the Rhodens (and Ms Gilly) wee intercepted? I don't see anyone but the LE having the means to tap cell-phones.
They are digitally modulated and encoded with a type of system that is very secure. Now, Breaking into someones e-mail, texting or facebook is not hard at all. You just have to find out what the passwords are. For room monitoring, I suspect someone just bought them a baby monitor. Maybe they had an Alexa or something like that. Apparently they could be monitored back at the mother ship.

Back to business:
Anybody have any real information on how the communications of the Rhodens (and Ms Gilly) wee intercepted? I don't see anyone but the LE having the means to tap cell-phones.
They are digitally modulated and encoded with a type of system that is very secure. Now, Breaking into someones e-mail, texting or facebook is not hard at all. You just have to find out what the passwords are. For room monitoring, I suspect someone just bought them a baby monitor. Maybe they had an Alexa or something like that. Apparently they could be monitored back at the mother ship.

BBM
https://www.bing.com
4 Ways to hack into someone’s cell phone without them knowing 2018 - Copy9
Amazon.com: cell phone monitoring
How to Break a Cell Phone With Compressed Air
How Can You Tell If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone?
How To Tap Someone's Cell Phone? - Mobile phone Tapping
How to Unlock an iPhone | Locked Out of iPhone
How to Spy on a Cell Phone: Android and iPhone
How to spy on someones cell phone free

Last edited:
Back to business:

Press release the day they were arrested. Planned, sophisticated murders.

6 arrested in Rhoden family murder case

Indictments are at the end of the article. It's helpful to read the charges concerning the "interception of..." as well as all other charges. "Survelliance," is a very important word used in the charges and indictments also. JMO

All the things in thew above article list are BS. For example, How would you pair with someones phone? It would require you to request the pairing, then ok it on the other (target) phone. and then stay within bluetooth range. All that software is junk. If it were that easy the cops would not have to purchase a $100,000 device to do it.I think stolen passwords and a hidden baby monitor is more Jake's speed. We will find out at trial. Surviellence implies real time monitoring to me. Do you read it that way?

Back to business:

Welcome Antimony!

As Loomis and Cool Cats posted, there are some ways to do it. The indictments give us some idea of who did it (Jake Wagner), who the targets were and approximately how long it went on.

Two targets we've deduced from the indictment and timeline are Jake's ex, HMR and either James Manley or his wife. We're guessing the latter because one case of the wiretapping continued for over a year after the murders. It was recently noted that evidence summaries referred to "messages", so it's possible some of the hacking targets were texts or another form of messaging. Some of us are guessing JW sometimes hacked accounts so he could send texts in other people's names to incriminate them.

You sound like someone knowledgeable on this topic. Let us know what you think after you 've read through the indictments. Also, if you go to the Media & Timelines thread, you'll see copies of summaries for evidence that's been submitted by state that describes some of the digital files collected.

Thanks!

All the things in thew above article list are BS. For example, How would you pair with someones phone? It would require you to request the pairing, then ok it on the other (target) phone. and then stay within bluetooth range. All that software is junk. If it were that easy the cops would not have to purchase a $100,000 device to do it.I think stolen passwords and a hidden baby monitor is more Jake's speed. We will find out at trial. Surviellence implies real time monitoring to me. Do you read it that way?

Keep in mind the surveillance/hacking mentioned in the indictments includes social media, computers, etc. Not just cell phones.

Yes, thanks. It's too late to fix it in this thread's Main Page, the time to edit has expired.

I fixed that once before here on the site. This version of the timeline was uploaded from my original, so I had to re-format some stuff, etc.

We need to find a different place to host this timeline so we can update it more easily and link where necessary. Ideally, I'd prefer a file in the cloud, etc where I can post it as a PDF

Can you get a moderator to edit it once in a while?

Can you get a moderator to edit it once in a while?

They're too busy now. Now that we're down in the Trials subforum, it will be even moreso. We tried a while back to get them to update the main page, and they did a little. Still most of the links are useless in that first one. It happens. There are dozens of new threads created here every day. Older ones don't get as much attention.

BBM
I think the majority of it, yes. IMO, and in my former life, I was in a tech field, I just don't see the W4 as smart enough to engineer something much more than a baby monitor set up, or actual on foot surveillance. The latter done mostly with JW, because he was still quite amicable with everyone (or so it seems). I think the dispute that LM was talking about was between HMR and CG. I don't think that they (The Rs/Gs/Ms) suspected the Ws at first. I don't think the W4 showed their hand.

BBM
I think the majority of it, yes. IMO, and in my former life, I was in a tech field, I just don't see the W4 as smart enough to engineer something much more than a baby monitor set up, or actual on foot surveillance. The latter done mostly with JW, because he was still quite amicable with everyone (or so it seems). I think the dispute that LM was talking about was between HMR and CG. I don't think that they (The Rs/Gs/Ms) suspected the Ws at first. I don't think the W4 showed their hand.

I am sure they put security devices in the Rhoden homes like Nanny Cams for example.

But they are up on charges for a reason.

5 Ways a Hidden Camera Can Land You In Prison – HomeRestored

I am sure they put security devices in the Rhoden homes like Nanny Cams for example.

But they are up on charges for a reason.

5 Ways a Hidden Camera Can Land You In Prison – HomeRestored

Idk about if they put a Nanny cam, but I do know that you can hear other folk's baby monitors, on a totally separate monitor, from quite some distance. Personal experience. I speak only of their tech experience based on what limited knowledge they seemed to have of how the tech world operates.

Idk about if they put a Nanny cam, but I do know that you can hear other folk's baby monitors, on a totally separate monitor, from quite some distance. Personal experience. I speak only of their tech experience based on what limited knowledge they seemed to have of how the tech world operates.

Any security camera that you can install in your door, yard, inside etc... The Wagner's could install any of that, hidden, in the Rhoden' s property outside, inside, anywhere.

They used counter surveillance to find the Rhoden's hidden surveillance, and so it stands to reason they put up their own (hidden) surveillance and used it on the night of the murders so they could know If an extra person was sleeping over.

Then they dismantled both the Rhoden's and their own security. They had to have a way to know when all 8 were home, and when all 8 were home with no one else there.

2 Cents

Any security camera that you can install in your door, yard, inside etc... The Wagner's could install any of that, hidden, in the Rhoden' s property outside, inside, anywhere.

They used counter surveillance to find the Rhoden's hidden surveillance, and so it stands to reason they put up their own (hidden) surveillance and used it on the night of the murders so they could know If an extra person was sleeping over.

Then they dismantled both the Rhoden's and their own security. They had to have a way to know when all 8 were home, and when all 8 were home with no one else there.

2 Cents

They could have, but their bug sweepers, and what I feel was mostly boots on the ground, counter surveillance, were their main goals. They had to know how not to be detected by the Rs own surveillance. I don't think they cared if anyone else was there. They knew they had regular sleepovers with each other. If KR2, DS, or MG, had spent the night, they'd have been dead that early morning.

o_O:confused:
They could have, but their bug sweepers, and what I feel was mostly boots on the ground, counter surveillance, were their main goals. They had to know how not to be detected by the Rs own surveillance. I don't think they cared if anyone else was there. They knew they had regular sleepovers with each other. If KR2, DS, or MG, had spent the night, they'd have been dead that early morning.

Pike County Murders: 4 Wagner family members arrested in 2016 killings

"...The suspects also are accused of installing “counter-surveillance devices” on the properties of the victims... "

Because they installed the counter-surveillance on their properties I think they installed other cameras/audio to watch and listen to them in their homes and outside in their driveways.

11 dead? Wow. Hard to believe. I can't come to that conclusion yet..:confused:o_O

Last edited:

Pike County Murders: 4 Wagner family members arrested in 2016 killings

"...The suspects also are accused of installing “counter-surveillance devices” on the properties of the victims... "

Because they installed the counter-surveillance on their properties I think they installed other cameras/audio to watch and listen to them in their homes and outside in their driveways.

11 dead? Wow. Hard to believe. I can't come to that conclusion yet..:confused:o_O

I'll just wait for the trials. It's very possible they installed one of these, but I'm not seeing them having 007 intelligence nor technology. They needed to see where the dogs would stop, they needed to see how far the lights would sweep, and even the hacking charge can be as simple as using another user's pass code w/o their permission. Maybe they're much more intelligent than I give them credit for being... who knows, JW may be a technology wizard.

Counter Surveillance Devices | Counter Surveillance Equipment

I'd even go as far as to speculate 12, there might have been one more potential target that night, HMR's boyfriend.
JW must have been very jealous of the new man in his daughter's life.

Completely, JMO, MOO and thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I'll just wait for the trials. It's very possible they installed one of these, but I'm not seeing them having 007 intelligence nor technology. They needed to see where the dogs would stop, they needed to see how far the lights would sweep, and even the hacking charge can be as simple as using another user's pass code w/o their permission. Maybe they're much more intelligent than I give them credit for being... who knows, JW may be a technology wizard.

Counter Surveillance Devices | Counter Surveillance Equipment
And just as likely, I might become Queen of a small country:rolleyes:;):D:D...........................

Keep in mind the surveillance/hacking mentioned in the indictments includes social media, computers, etc. Not just cell phones.
Correct! As you can see in the indictments:

Count 17 -- Tampering with Evidence
Count 19 -- Unauthorized use of Property
Count 20 -- Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications

11-44b176848e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors