OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo but I think KR was an intentional hit because he and CRsr were reportedly very close. I think any fight, if any, that CRsr had with the W4 that KR would definitely know it and would probably retaliate. I figure he may have even been there when the infamous fight was reported to have happened. My theory of “why this night” is I figure the pressure between the families was coming to a head and the murders might have occurred ~3 wks before, right after the infamous fight, but the W4 decided to wait until after KMR was born to make sure she wasn’t JW’s. IIRC, JW visited HR on Monday and probably had to wait until HR & KMR we’re discharged from the hospital, probably either Tues or Wed at the very latest. Then probably something happened either Wed or Thurs that we haven’t heard about yet but it’s brought back more anger and stirred the pot again. It could be something with HR/CG/CH OR it may be something to do with $$$. Maybe BW feels he was owed $ for something & CR said no. Maybe JW asked to keep SW for another week while HR recovers but HR said no, she missed SW and wanted her home but gave him just 1 more night. This is all JMOO.

I cannot share the link because it was on Facebook so I will have to make it IMO but I did read the screenshot where HR, FR and HG were arguing about her newest boyfriend was going to be the "father" even though she knew without a doubt CG was the bio-dad. FR and HG were upset that she wouldn't let CG come see the baby and If I recall correctly she was wanting to list her new boyfriend as the father. This was all occurring on Facebook while she was in labor. This could have pushed JW over the edge IMO.

Look at RW at about the :35 mark on the video. Billy is entering the room and can see her. She is using her left/right hand and is making a "slicing motion" under her chin.
JMO, MMO, that motion means "stop, don't talk".
How do you all interpret RW's hand motion?

Wow!!! You are right Puzzles8 then she turns to look at the lady slightly behind her!!! Great catch!!

Look at RW at about the :35 mark on the video. Billy is entering the room and can see her. She is using her left/right hand and is making a "slicing motion" under her chin.
She glances in a concerned manner over her shoulder, right after those hand motions, at the woman sitting behind her to her left. Maybe that woman was a reporter?

I cannot share the link because it was on Facebook so I will have to make it IMO but I did read the screenshot where HR, FR and HG were arguing about her newest boyfriend was going to be the "father" even though she knew without a doubt CG was the bio-dad. FR and HG were upset that she wouldn't let CG come see the baby and If I recall correctly she was wanting to list her new boyfriend as the father. This was all occurring on Facebook while she was in labor. This could have pushed JW over the edge IMO.
Was JW even on her FB as a friend at that point? This was well past the supposed conflict about custody being signed over. I would think HR would have taken all the W's off her FB friends by the time she was in labor.

She may have been warning BWIII not to talk for fear of him getting in trouble with the non-contact order like AW did. RW may think BWIII can't talk to FW because of the non-contact order...

Was JW even on her FB as a friend at that point? This was well past the supposed conflict about custody being signed over. I would think HR would have taken all the W's off her FB friends by the time she was in labor.

I am not sure who was or wasn't one of friends on Facebook but it wasn't in messenger it was on her page so anyone could have seen it.

No offense, but if you can't share the link, you can't share the info. It is ok to share a.link to the victim's FB page.

BBM
I think the majority of it, yes. IMO, and in my former life, I was in a tech field, I just don't see the W4 as smart enough to engineer something much more than a baby monitor set up, or actual on foot surveillance. The latter done mostly with JW, because he was still quite amicable with everyone (or so it seems). I think the dispute that LM was talking about was between HMR and CG. I don't think that they (The Rs/Gs/Ms) suspected the Ws at first. I don't think the W4 showed their hand.
I'm sure he had passwords and was reading emails and texts in Facebook Massager etc.
He wouldn't have to be her friend to see the comments. Someone as her friend on Facebook could've showed him the comments.

Is Daren Woods related to the R case? I can't remember if that name ever came up, there is so many names associated with the R case that it is hard to keep track of them all.

JMO

The name doesn't ring a bell, but could be. There was a DT that made some videos of the area. JMO

OT, but very important breaking news in the area. Maybe the Newsome murders will be solved!

Sheriff’s office investigating possible homicide in Lucasville - Portsmouth Daily Times

UPDATE
Two Arrested on Fatal Shooting Investigation - Scioto Post

I'm sure he had passwords and was reading emails and texts in Facebook Massager etc.

He wouldn't have to be her friend to see the comments. Someone as her friend on Facebook could've showed him the comments.
I'm a bit clueless on how that all works. So I didn't think, that if posters could see it, that must mean all her FB stuff was public. Duh on me.

She appeared to be motioning and trying to get the attention of BW so that he would notice the woman that was sitting behind her. jmo

I believe that woman is a friend of RW's that was there to support RW. My guess is that she was just trying to point out to BW that her friend came with her. That's all. RW has childlike mannerism's at times and I think that's all that she was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18