OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the weak link? It is Jake and GW4's children?....I believe that those 2 guys would throw mommy and daddy under the bus if they could have normal custody and control of their own children.

Only my opinion but take a look at their behavior. Jake is waiting for his family to be tried first...(to his ultimate benefit).....IN MY OPINION ONLY.....

IMO, Billy will be the last to go trial. And I think the 4 Ws attorneys are working together in the best way possible to beat the DP. The defendants don't have a say in it, JMO.

And, I seriously doubt that any of the four will ever see those children again. JMO

Last edited:
I agree, winning especially the first trial is crucial. I think the reason Jake's attorneys put his speedy trial deadline all the way to a whopping January 2021, is because his attorneys feel his best chance at acquittal comes if his other family members go to trial before him.

Then his attorneys can gain tremendous insight into what worked and what did not work at his family member's trials. Jake is out for Jake. I think the "all for one and one for all" is gone at this point.

You know on a sinking ship?

It's "every man for himself."

..... 2 Cents......
Or this well known idiom that has many variations but began like this...

"Don't suffer yourselves to be buffetted from post to pillar, by pinning your faith upon such that propose no more than to find a way out for themselves, like rats that quit the house before it falls."~Anon

Who will be the rat to flee and make a deal? Or will they all stick together, have the house fall down on them and all get the death penalty?

The Wagners had people working for them building barns on their property the winter before the murders and the people was working on the barns even in May of 2016, did the Wagners go outside during the construction of the barns and try out the suppresser that they used lawn mower parts to build, could be a lot of wittiness, JMO

IMO, Billy will be the last to go trial. And I think the 4 Ws attorneys are working together in the best way possible to beat the DP. The defendants don't have a say in it, JMO.

And, I seriously doubt that any of the four will ever see those children again. JMO

Since they are presumed innocent Jake and George get to have some type of contact with their kids. If their kids were teens they could go visit the jail. Being so little I don't know how it is done. At least a phone call. But I doubt there is zero contact.
I assume there is some legal right for some contact at this point.

But that is not the case if Jake and George get convicted. If convicted, the children's guardian does not have to allow contact. Yes they could fight in court for contact but it is difficult to do that and hard to prevail.

So life goes on, the kids will grow up, and they will decide what they want to do.
Maybe ask them why?........In only 7 years they will both be teenagers...They will know everything even before that thanks to the internet.

....2 Cents.....

Last edited:
Do y'all think them 'trying' to get HG to sign away custody (as mentioned) about 2 weeks before the murders was like giving everyone a last chance not to be killed? Or would they likely kill anyway?

Do y'all think them 'trying' to get HG to sign away custody (as mentioned) about 2 weeks before the murders was like giving everyone a last chance not to be killed? Or would they likely kill anyway?

Custody was the main motive so if they gained full legal custody there would not be enough motive left.
Opportunity -- Means -- Motive

What I want to know is if RN will be charged, later on down the line, with accessory to murder. Anyone else think she knew ahead of time, two weeks ahead, that murder was planned? AJMO

The Wagners had people working for them building barns on their property the winter before the murders and the people was working on the barns even in May of 2016, did the Wagners go outside during the construction of the barns and try out the suppresser that they used lawn mower parts to build, could be a lot of wittiness, JMO
Lawnmower Parts?

Can you please clarify? TY
When the property was sold at 260 Peterson road someone had a $20000 dollar builder lean for the new barn, it had to be paid before the house was to be sold,

8/13/2016 listed started $260,00
8/16/2016 listed raised $270,000
9/27/2016 listed price dropped $180,000
10/04/2016 listed price drops to $155,000
2/17/2017 list price pending $155,000
3/11/2017 list price removed
3/17/2017 house sold $35,000

On Defiance Farm Facebook, Angela Wagner writes about their new barn being a winter project and this was May 23rd 2016.
They hired someone to build their barns, just maybe the carpenters saw quite of bit going on, like maybe practice of what to do the night of the murders, because how it went down they didn’t play it by ear nor just what happened (Happened)

What I want to know is if RN will be charged, later on down the line, with accessory to murder. Anyone else think she knew ahead of time, two weeks ahead, that murder was planned? AJMO
For me the question isn't will she be charged with accessory to murder, I'm wondering why she and Fred were not charged with the felony Count of Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity.

As you can see here, both Fred and Rita are listed in this Count that all 4 Wagners have been charged with:

Count 22 = Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/80qe38ctfk6n9zpl/images/12-efc15ebbba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members